[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he so based?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2902.jpg (165KB, 901x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2902.jpg
165KB, 901x810px
Why is he so based?
>>
He was the last of a dying breed. A handpicked guy that everybody was behind of in 2005. When he got shunned at Mania 30 it led the smark crowds into thinking they run this show, and they'll try to get all of their indy manlet shitters over. That's why the business is the way it is today. Smarks killed wrestling.
>>
File: GOAT tapping out a B+ Player.gif (675KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT tapping out a B+ Player.gif
675KB, 250x141px
>>1863727
Aww...did somebody not get what they wanted?

>A handpicked guy that everybody was behind

That Bálor kid seemed pretty over before he got injured...
>>
He broke his back taking bumps how is he based?
>>
>>1863733
Balor wasnt close to being as over as big dave in 2005 you cocksucker
>>
>>1863742
Good thing I didn't say that he was, huh shit-for-brains?
>>
>>1863753
Balor wasn't even over.
>>
>>1863702
He was over for about 6 months and then Eddie died. After that he got lukewarm pops, eventually forced to turn heel, and was a jobber to the stars from there on out.
>>
>>1863758
Batista's program with HHH and evolution was the last truly great WM main event storyline. None of the flippy manlets have anywhere near as intense or inspiring a rise as Batista had. He was the Top Guy for years on SD, youre an idiot if you think he was ever a jobber

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O5RioKQTajo
>>
>>1863755
>this level of denial

State of B+atista fags

>>1863774
It's not even the best WrestleMania main event angle that Batista was a part of.
>>
>>1863774
This was way before what I was talking about. From 2006-2010 Batista was an upper-midcard guy
>>
>>1863785
>mid-2005
>way before 2006
>>
>>1863702
Because he's friends with Rey Rey
>>
>>1863774
This. No mania main title build even came close. It's been over 10 years.
>>
>>1863785
LOL not even close. An upper-midcard guy is Jericho, but Batista.
>>
>>1863702
Based Big Dave working the obese smarks
>>
>>1863785
>Batista
>anything but main event

I started watching in 2006 and he was definitely one of the top guys
>>
>>1863733
>literally came out to crickets with le demon meme
>over

Kek
>>
File: BALORED.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
BALORED.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>1864218
hey fedoroman
>>
>>1864229
But it's true

Balor was getting zero reaction

Shitposter is shitposting
>>
>>1863702
>Most powerful race in the world
>>
>>1863774
Everyone was so sick of Triple H and his reigh of terror that they'd get behind of fucking Mideon for end it
>>
>>1863733
Balor got pretty awful reactions apart from SS and the night after.
Him coming out (to an once-in-a-lifetime DECENT Corpse-us Christ crowd) with his memon paint and getting no-sold was both painful and hilarious.
>>
>>1865646
>smarks push indy manlets
>arenas are full of smarks
Wouldn't Balor be over as fuck?
>>
>>1863733
>>1864218
>>1864459
What

I thought Balor was well received? If that's not the case then Why is his character the highlight of this year's 2k game through a collectible figure and all next to Nakamura?
>>
>>1865785
>crowd-reception meaning jack shit in modern WWE

Roman says hi.
>>
>>1865797
Only smarks follow WWE these days, the same smarks booing Roman and cheering for Balor. The normals left a long time ago, Roman didn't do shit for attracting them and even if a kid watch Raw for some reason, why would he root for the guy everyone is booing?
>>
>>1865811
>the same smarks booing Roman and cheering for Balor.

They may be booing Roman, but I didn't hear much cheering for Baloring.
>>
>>1863702
He's a pussy SJW
>>
>>1865832
That may be a facade for getting along with his new friends on Hollywood
>>
Everything bad since WM30 was a result of Dave

>Batista leaves
>Shield breaks up hastily to aquire a new heel
>Bryan forced to defend title against Kane and gets career ending injury
>Lesnar reduced to fighting midgets because literally nobody else is a big as him
>>
>>1865851
Everything good in 2014 was a result of Dave. He saved the company after the 2013 shitfest. When Batista left everything went back to shit.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.