[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do smarks like manlets so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: manlets.png (37KB, 599x293px) Image search: [Google]
manlets.png
37KB, 599x293px
Why do smarks like manlets so much?
>>
Their physique allows them to:
A) Preform acrobatic and agile maneuvers that look extremely impressive.
B) Sell very well against bigger guys and make a big guy's offense look really good, aiding the match's psychology.

AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan in particular combine these traits with lots of traditional wrestling skill as well as natural charisma.

I hope that explanation helps!
>>
While doing research, I saw something about Jeff Jarrett and AJs height being exaggerated. Jarrett wasn't a real 6'1 or w/e. Anyway, I met JJ a few times and hes definitely 6 even. And looking at picks of the two I would say that AJ is probably 5'10.
>>
AJ is legit 5'8. Around 5'10 with wrestling boots on.
>>
why is meltzer so shitty on twitter? he used to be a cool guy. he responded to my emails all the time.

now all he does is respond to trolls and get worked constantly.
>>
>>1863530
He works them

and you
>>
>>1863530

I'd rather watch him type than listen to him speak
>>
>>1863509
Better be good at selling, because no ones going to buy a midget doing any real damage to someone of average height.
>>
>>1863491
Met AJ. I'm 5'9 and was wearing flat fuckin toms shoes and was taller than him.
>>
File: excellent elbow.webm (3MB, 888x498px) Image search: [Google]
excellent elbow.webm
3MB, 888x498px
small heels are cool because it usually means they are just kayfabe better than those bigger than them

aj is also better than everyone in real life too
>>
>>1863491
Smarks understand that drugs don't make you the better wrestler.
>>
Because they're not insecure enough to care about height like >>(You) shortstack.

>>1863914
>-t. never even seen a real fight before
>>
>>1863491
Bryan is 5'8"
AJ is 5'9"

>>1863491
Smaller guys make up some of the best underdog babyfaces or 'chip on their shoulder' heels. Doesn't mean we have to be 'vanilla midgets'. See: Eddie Guerrero (5'8"), Kurt Angle (5'10"), Chris Jericho (5'9")

The general rule is to measure the guy with boots on, then add 1-2 inches accordingly.
>>
>>1863542
Kill yourself dave
>>
>AJ is 5'8"

What the fuck?? There's no way that's true. He's literally SIX INCHES shorter than me?! I refuse to fucking believe it.
>>
>>1864088
Why do you think he was passed over by WWE early on?
>Too short, not quirky luchadore
>>
>>1864088
Bruno was five foot 9.
>>
>>1864000
Unless you're randy orton. He's slightly taller than his billed height
>>
>>1863491
I refuse to believe AJ Styles is 3 inches smaller than me.

I'm the smallest of my circle of friends
>>
Why is Meltzer such an attention whore?

He seems like the kinda cunt that would edit his own Wikipedia page, know what I mean?
>>
Bullshit. I'm 6 foot tall and I was only a little bit taller than AJ when I met him.
>>
File: Screenshot-2016-09-13-23.57.23.jpg (95KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-2016-09-13-23.57.23.jpg
95KB, 1366x768px
Only the tall deserve to reign!!
>>
>>1863509
> Daniel "the literal definition of vanilla midget" Bryan
> having any sort of charisma

pick one
>>
>>1865359
this.

>>1863491
it gives them hope to see another vertically challenged """""man""""" make it in the wwe. too bad they're all boring as shit. aj is a beast though.
>>
>>1863914
Brock selling is possibly the best of the business
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.