[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryback claims he should be facing Goldberg and Not Brock!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

> "I think it's really cool that he, he's going to be 50 years old, that he wants to come back and come back for his family and kids to see him in true time do his thing. Now, I will say, he knows, he said it himself, he's going on 50 years old and he has been away from the game for quite a long time. And for me, that should be me and Goldberg. It shouldn't be him and Brock. It has been there. They've done that 13 years ago. It's 13 years have gone by. We're in a different era now."

On the subject of WWE's Wellness Policy

> "The WWE's Wellness Policy is great. I and everybody that is a full-time wrestler there, we were tested relentlessly. And I love it and I encourage it because I know who & what I am & all the other performers there play by the rules and we all play on the same level playing field. I will say, because I heard them say, 'because Brock Lesnar's not a full-time employee, he's not required to be tested by the WWE Wellness Policy.' That is absolute f--king bulls--t. And Goldberg coming in, I don't care if he's a part-time employee or not an employee, anybody that steps foot in a WWE ring, whether it's once a year or 300 days a year, should be f--king tested. And WWE, Mark Carrano, Triple H, Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, Kevin Dunn, the entire Board of Executives f--king know that's the case & should be true, so it is bulls--t from a performer's standpoint that, like, I played by the rules, all these other full-time employees play by the rules, they should make sure that anybody that comes in there, Goldberg, Brock Lesnar, part-time employee or not, they are all tested the exact same [way] & those results are made public. That should be a standard that people that invest in the company, from a shareholder perspective, they should bring those questions to Vince when they have those meetings because the fact that they came out and said that about Brock, 'oh, we don't test him because he's a part-time employee' is bulls--t and everybody knows it."
>>
>>1863041
Ryback was a draw
>>
File: goldberg-vs-ryback.jpg (224KB, 578x354px) Image search: [Google]
goldberg-vs-ryback.jpg
224KB, 578x354px
I agree
>>
Big Guy speaks the truth big league.
>>
>>1863041
What if Goldberg comes back in a singlet
>>
Ryback is a PG cutie legend
>>
Would WW2 have gone any differently if Goldberg was in his prime at the time?
>>
>>1863041
Another suicidal rant. Hey Ryan, how's the outlaw treating you? I hope they at least paid for your motel.
>>
>>1863133
>implying WWE pays for any of their wrestlers travel fees
>>
>>1863041
agreed.

Brock is just a meme now.
>>
>>1863041
Dumb as fuck, never drew a dime.
>>
>>1863146
Zack sabre got his hotel covered, and still get paid. Granted Zack is the top Indy wrestler now, but surely Ryan the WWE star should get paid accordingly, right?
>>
File: whatjusthappened.gif (2MB, 320x218px) Image search: [Google]
whatjusthappened.gif
2MB, 320x218px
>tfw Ryback finally got over with you in his last match
>>
I had to listen to 30 minutes of this fucking steroid monkey's podcast before realizing he wasnt gonna talk about goldberg and that it was on someone else's show.
>>
>>1863162
the nxt dudes get their shit comped i guess it was the same for cwc since it was a temp deal

main roster nobody except 4-5 people on main roster get theirs paid for
>>
>>1863041
Ryback is probably the most delusional man in the world right now
>>
>>1863133
>Hey Ryan, how's the outlaw treating you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH6G1SQco0E
>>
>>1863041
>I played by the rules
Sure you did roidback.
>>
has ryback ever been wrong about anything???
>>
Rycuck is just as salty as punk. They hate each other but they agree with each other.
>>
>>1863041
Smal Dick Ryan still think he is a draw
>>
>>1863189
Nxt wrestlers earn fuck all compared to main roster, in fact, some of them pay to join the performance centre to test/hone their skills
>>
File: 1464695676454.jpg (40KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
1464695676454.jpg
40KB, 642x361px
>>1863041
BASED Big Guy Ryback
>>
I hate the way he speaks, he just rambles.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.