[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former WWE, WCW and ECW star Perry Saturn recently announced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: qwqw.jpg (182KB, 872x1655px) Image search: [Google]
qwqw.jpg
182KB, 872x1655px
Former WWE, WCW and ECW star Perry Saturn recently announced on Twitter that he's suffering from a Traumatic Brain Injury from the many concussions he's suffered throughout his career. You can see his tweets at the bottom of this post.

Saturn has a GoFundMe page set up. (/perrysaturn)

As of this writing, the campaign has raised $5,230 of their $100,000 goal with 14 people in 23 hours. The description of the GoFundMe reads like this:

>Perry Saturn is known the world over as one of the best sports entertainers of the 20th and 21st century. He's been a part of ECW, WCW and the WWE.

> That kind of entertainment over a 25 year career has taken a significant toll. Perry is dealing with a grade "serious" traumatic brain injury, which causes the following problems:

>1) Almost constant headaches
> 2) Sensitivity to light
> 3) Brain fog - losing time, basically
> 4) Inability to drive or work
> 5) Dimentia

> Perry is in a position to get good medical care, but he's strapped financially. He can't work a and his wife Lisa is a full time caregiver, essentially. They live within driving distance of his care but they need money to pay living expenses, medical bills, and to arrange reliable transportation that can make it through the winter.

> This seems like a lofty goal, we know - but keep in mind each MRI is $2,500, each test is $1,000 - the money flows fast and in the wrong direction.

> These are wonderful people who have hit hard times. If you can help, please do. If Perry has entertained you, please give a little back.

> Help please!
>>
That sucks
>>
Bump.

Donate what you can and help a guy anons.
>>
>American healthcare
>>
Sabu did this same shit a few weeks ago
>>
you can donate money as low as 20 bucks. Seems something asp can comfortably do.
>>
I thought WWE covered veteran wrestlers health care? Or is that just another fucking lie from WWE.
>>
>>1863080
they do except sometimes they dont.
>>
>>1863003
should have saved his money instead off spending it
>>
Bet smoking all that crack didn't help the old Saturn brain very much either.
>>
>>1863083
>they do except sometimes they dont.
beautiful
>>
>>1863098
Thats true, he does have a lot of vices. I still have a lot of respect for saturn tho
>>
>>1863080
They only cover rehab costs.
>>
>make a pension plan for workers
>can only cash in at 65
>by the time a wrestler is 65 they're either dead, already needed the money long ago or are named Bob Backlund

is vince a genius
>>
>>1863170
>>1863170

Vince can't help but work the fans AND the talent themselves. It's in his blood.
>>
>>1863084
self entitled fag
>>
File: 1476261081324.png (152KB, 330x352px) Image search: [Google]
1476261081324.png
152KB, 330x352px
I cant wait until Christian does one of these.
>>
File: kv529kAX_400x400.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kv529kAX_400x400.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
> - As noted, former WWE, WCW and ECW star Perry Saturn is dealing with concussion-related medical issues and is promoting a GoFundMe page to help with expenses. Chris Jericho donated $5,000 to the campaign and wrote the following with his donation,

> "Everybody please help one of my oldest friends in the business!!"

> We noted back in late September that Jericho donated $3,000 to the GoFundMe campaign set up for former WWE star Rico Constantino.

Its great the jericho helped out but just 3 grand? That's kinda dissapointing for a guy who makes millions.
>>
>>1863218
3k is a lot of money people don't stay wealthy by giving it away
>>
>>1863218
This is why Nash had it right. Fuck making friends in wrestling.
>>
>>1863223
Not a lot of money for someone as rich as Chris Jericho. Should've donated atleast 10 grand. Cheap bastard.
>>
>>1863234
That's 10 grand he could use to buy his kid a new toy though
>>
>>1863234
>Not a lot of money for someone as rich as Chris Jericho.

It sort of is though, just because they make a lot of money or have a high net work doesn't mean they have a lot in terms of cash. He gave 3k and 5k out in the last few weeks to different people that's a fine amount for somebody to give out especially in this being probably his last really high earning year of his career.
>>
>>1863003
90s wrestlers took too many chairshots to the head and headdrops too.
>>
>>1863234
You have to remember that Perry Saturn disappeared abroad for a couple of years to avoid paying his ex wife alimony, so hes a bit shady. Hes also been wrestling for 20+ years. If you arent responsible for your own money and health, you can't expect someone else to pick up the pieces after wasting the ample cash you've made in a lucrative career, especiallly as he was active during the hottest years of wrestling when nearly everyone was over in one way or another.

I think Jericho stumping up a few grand is more than generous.
>>
>>1863218
What do you want Jericho to do, bankrupt himself helping others?

I'm not saying charity is wrong, but it's called charity for a reason. Its optional, and the fact that Jericho gives anything is a positive.
>>
Lol if $5k is nothing to you smarks because you make $300k starting at Wendy's you fucking donate.

Saturn probably made $200k in WCW for 2-3 years and $60k in the WWE and probably the same for several years overseas while having no health insurance and an ex wife. It's extremely unlikely he made that last since he's been virtually unemployed for most of his career.
>>
>MRIs are $2500

What the fuck? I paid $80 for two sessions last year.
>>
>>1863231
>Nash

The reason he couldn't make friends outside of his political circle is because he's an unlikable shithead.
>>
>>1863536

Mine was $500. Probably depends on the company and what exactly you're having looked at
>>
>>1863424
This isn't about Perry Saturn. Its about Jericho, clearly he thought Saturn was worth donating to, so that's not the issue here. But the fact he would only donate 3 grand out of the millions and millions he had made over the years is sickening.
>>
>>1863003
>each MRI is $2,500, each test is $1,000
Holy shit fucking STATE of american healthcare
>>
>>1864408
Is it possible though that Perry is lying to get more money out of this? MRIs don't cost that much.
>>
File: 1475680239514.jpg (108KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
1475680239514.jpg
108KB, 640x632px
>>1863204
WOW WHAT A FANTASTIC ORIGINAL MEME
>>
>>1863788
And what your insurance covers
>>
>>1864271

t. unemployed and lives with parents
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.