[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>LETS GO CENA >AJ STYLES NO DEAN CHANTS KEK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>LETS GO CENA
>AJ STYLES

NO DEAN CHANTS KEK
>>
But there was Thank You Ambrose when he stopped AJ from tapping.
>>
Thats because Ambrose sucks
>>
>>1862802
I actually think since he went to SDL Ambrose has been hanging up there. He's not as good in-ring – he has added a little to his repertoire there, too though – but on the mic and generally speaking, he's proven himself as a viable guy to slot into the main event.
It's more faith than I can give to either Seth or Roman.
>>
File: PhotoFunia-1476069860.jpg (253KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoFunia-1476069860.jpg
253KB, 1200x859px
>>1862812

Which was more about Styles not losing. The crowd wanted Cena or Styles, Ambrose is the eternal Janetty. Pic related.
>>
I've never seen somebody go from "Give him the title" to "Get the fuck off my screen" so fast
>>
>>1862822

Ambrose is hot garbage in the ring though. Like, easily one of the worst guys on the roster.

At least Seth can wrestle, even if he's a charisma vacuum.
>>
>>1862802
a man that hasn't been in the company for a year is already leagues ahead of deanetty in EVERY aspect, including hairline.
>>
>>1862829
This
>>
>>1862826

Deanetty has been "get off my screen tier" for at least a year and half now.
>>
Dean was a lot more intense in ring when a part of The Shield, or am I off base? That's the feeling I got after watching that ER 2014 match.
>>
>>1862839
Dean was actually decent in the Shield.
>>
>>1862829
He's sloppy, but he has shown some pretty neat offense, can sell, and has good facials.
If he cut out the dives and elbows he'd be noticeably better. That's his issue: doing shit he shouldn't be doing. He's not a bad wrestler, he's a wrestler wrestling half his move-set like he's twice as athletic as he really is.
>>
>>1862844
His facials are cartoony as fuck. He completley takes me out of a match.
>>
>>1862852
Basically everyone else par Sami, Rusev and Cena have shit for selling and storytelling through facials, though. So I welcome the change of pace, even if it is a little silly. Because silly's better than mundane.
>>
>>1862854
>Because silly's better than mundane.

It's not if they want me to take a match seriously.
>>
>>1862841

All The Shield guys were better as part of The Shield. They're all hot garbage as solo acts. None of them could draw a dime if you gave them two nickels.
>>
>>1862871
Women love Roman
>>
File: wffmToforHVSTnBZu002kQ_r.jpg (112KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
wffmToforHVSTnBZu002kQ_r.jpg
112KB, 750x537px
>>1862883
Why do they keep tuning out then?
>>
>>1862883
Unfortunately the female demographic is completely unimportant. Kids are decent but still never really change in numbers, and the adult male demo are the one that actually matters. They're the demo they've lost all those viewers in and it's still double all the other demos combined in viewership.
>>
>>1862883
Women love all three of them

Booman Reigns is the least popular shield member and sells less merch than the other two
>>
I actually think Deanetty has redeemed himself after the podcast episode. He's been good recently.
>>
They need to turn him heel if for nothing else than to save his matches. He's shit on getting the comeback and sympathetic selling. His moveset isn't made for great pops and quick action. He needs to be the one chain wrestling and brawling getting heat off the babyface and feeding the comeback before selling kind of wacky as the audience erupts. He's literally made to be the bad guy yet they still refuse to slot him into that role.
>>
Bob Ross couldn't teach Deanetty how to draw a dime
>>
I don't know why so many people dislike him. He's been on a roll ever since he won Money in the Bank. The only time I remember him being underwhelming was on his Ziggler match.
>>
>>1862992
Dean would definitely make an excellent heel the second they decided to turn him, the problem is that Smackdown is full of Heels as is so it makes no sense to bother changing him now.
>>
>>1863028
It's like taking prime Terry Funk (Not trying to compare the two Dean's not that good) and making him wrestle as a baby face. It's absolutely retarded.
>>
>>1863025
If you keep working with Cena and AJ of course you're going to look good.
>>
>>1863028
They could literally turn AJ just by having him shit on heels instead and not shit on the audience but continue to be a cocky dick.
>>
>>1862883

Women loved HBK too. He still wasn't a draw.
>>
>>1862972

Whatever you say there, Carter.
>>
>>1863025

We hate Dean because he's hot garbage in the ring and cringe tier at promos.
>>
>>1863138
>we

Hey Carter
>>
>>1862802
To be fair it's hard enough for the average crowd to chant two things at once, three might make their heads explode
>>
>>1863145

You do realize that Carter loves Dean, right?
>>
>>1863632
t. Carter

Everyone knows you're a Jasethyfag faggot
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.