[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Sycho Sid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: sid3.jpg (136KB, 620x339px) Image search: [Google]
sid3.jpg
136KB, 620x339px
Redpill me on Sycho Sid
>>
>>1862543
He is a wrestler who couldn't really wrestle and never drew a dime.
>>
>>1862543
Always rated him but not sure why.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZKjDERRpyg
here
>>
>>1862557
what the fuck
>>
>>1862543
10/10 look
10/10 presence
2/10 in every other aspect
>>
>>1862543
He once bitchslapped a smark
>>
[stabs Arn Anderson internally]
>>
>>1862557
jesus christ
>>
File: sid.jpg (50KB, 500x549px) Image search: [Google]
sid.jpg
50KB, 500x549px
>>1862543
One of the GOATs, that's why this board hates him.

Born to be a wrestler, undeniable look, amazing build and athleticism for his height. A member of the 4 horsemen, and top heel in WCW. Became a headliner in WWF and WCW, wrestling for each companies top titles and winning them on several occasions.

This board is full of nu-male smarks that are merely confused by this great mans achievements because all they do is parrot what their geek idols tell them through the internet.

Always entertaining and charasmatic, his power moves felt truly powerful, loved him in ECW as well.
>>
>>1862697

Not forgetting:

>Took on Arn Anderson in a scissor fight and then stood in the hotel bar drinking as Vader stopped blood from pouring out of his gut by sticking a finger into Sid's side
>>
>>1862617
How's the leg, Sid?
>>
His son seems like a cool guy.

Makes sure titties are sittin' right and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>1862617
>One of the GOATs

Not even close. Wouldn't make many clued up wrestle fans' Top 100 list, let alone be in the running for the top spot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl063TGydXw

Biggest draw of all time
>>
>>1862543
softball player that never drew a dime
>>
>>1862958
>straight up delusional
>>
Ok newfag, I've been seeing this redpill/bluepill meme for a while. Can someone explain to me what they are?
>>
>>1863047
redpill/bluepill = shout out to The Matrix, where red pills showed you that the world was an illusion and blue pills kept you ignorant

In this context, "redpill me on Sid" = "tell me what I need to know about Sid"
>>
>>1863047
Don't listen to >>1863089.
It's Dayquil vs Nyquil, meaning to be woke, or to sleep.
>>
>>1862557
Okay that was funny
>>
Stone Cold Steve Austin had to steal his look to get over. This nigga was over as fuck for a mastodon who couldn't work.
>>
>>1862617
>>1862697
>moveset equivalent of Big Cass
>shit in undertaker's face during a tombstone
>WCW promos are botchamania staples due to their absolute shittiness
>broke his leg during his first turnbuckle spot
>literally pushed because he was huge
>disgusting pasta hair
>>
Proven bigger draw than Wreck Flair
>>
Started the attitude era
>>
If he was in his prime today he would outdraw everyone that's not named John Cena or AJ Styles.
>>
>>1862543
He stabber Arn Anderson with a pair of scissors a bunch of times for no good reason
>>
>>1863507
Is there more to the story or is that about it?
>>
>>1863507
>for no good reason

double a was a raging alcoholic asshole.
>>
>>1862543

I don't have much of an opinion on him. He scared me as a kid, though. Then again, nearly everyone did. Shamrock, Mankind, Undertaker, even Paul Bearer.
>>
legit guy. smarks hate him cause he couldn't do flippyshit, but he had amazing matches with shawn michaels, undertaker, etc

was intense as fuck as a heel, and played perfect foil to white meat babyfaces like sting and hogan
>>
>>1862543
RECORD LOW
BUYRATES
>>
File: I grab pussy you grab cock.png (261KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
I grab pussy you grab cock.png
261KB, 500x375px
>>1862543

He cucked the fuck out of HBK's face run and forever ruined HBK as the top face of the company

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xryvoo_shawn-michaels-vs-sycho-sid_sport

>expect fans to cheer for a gay male stripper post Austin 3:16 promo
>>
>>1863517
They got into a backstage fight.

Arn whomped him.

Sid ran away and came back with scissors.

>>1863535
>-t. Nash
>>
>>1863619
>smarks hate him cause he couldn't do flippyshit,

Explains all those massive pops he was getting in MSG & The ECW Arena.

18+
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.