[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BFR is back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0782.jpg (147KB, 728x1160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0782.jpg
147KB, 728x1160px
Big Fight Ronda is back lads
>>
>>1862469
some food for the lioness
>>
>gets btfo
>goes away for like two years
>comes back and gets title shot outta nowhere
the state of this booking
>>
>>1862484
This. And they want people to take womens MMA seriously.
>>
>>1862484
Well it's not like WBW is overflowing with contenders and Amanda Nunes vs Valentina Shevchenko wouldn't even do good numbers for a free tv card let alone a pay-per-view.
>>
File: miss punk.png (233KB, 755x415px) Image search: [Google]
miss punk.png
233KB, 755x415px
>>1862469
shoved down our throat
fuck you dana you out of touch bastard

cmon mandy you got this
>>
File: IMG_0642.jpg (21KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0642.jpg
21KB, 328x277px
>>1862484
>2 years
The fuck you mean 2 years?
Isn't she out since last November, fuckboii?
>>
>>1862484
>two years

18+
>>
>>1862469
GOAT
>>
File: ronda rousey pokeforum profile.png (314KB, 800x1836px) Image search: [Google]
ronda rousey pokeforum profile.png
314KB, 800x1836px
>Ronda
>>
>>1862494
>womens MMA
You mean UFC. there booking is bias as shit, look how quickly brock got a shot, or how anderson and chael got an instant rematch while wiedman got sent to the back of the line. It is rigged in favor of money makers, you can bet your if mcgreggor loses his title he will get an instant rematch.
>>
>>1862564
Weidman did get an instant rematch, he just got injured prior to UFC 199.
You're still right about the booking being money-focused though, but things could be worse. CM Punk could have fought for the title right off the bat.
>>
>>1862484
>annihilated everyone put in front of her across a 3-year reign
>no champ has managed a lone defense since she lost the belt
>title has changed hands twice in eight months
>one of the single most recognizeable and marketable names the company has

I don't even like Ronda but this'll generate enormous attention and revenue for the UFC, she's still one of the most legit talents the division has.
>>
>>1862562
>if you screw up, don't freak out over it
boy, she really should've listened to her inner child after the loss to Holm
>>
>>1862601
I think she is a draw but nowhere at the same level desu the shine has rubbed off. I think with Cyborg fighting and putting on 2 good displays and Joanna Jedrzejczyk destroying people she is no longer the only woman in the discussion.
>>
>>1862484
Who else gets it? Shevchenko who lost to Nunes just 6 months ago? Holly Holm who lost her last fight? Mishe Tate who lost her last fight to Nunes?

If Rousey loses to Nunes, Nunes has cleared out the the division, effectively. She's the only unknown factor in the mix right now.
>>
File: joanna savages gadelha 4.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
joanna savages gadelha 4.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1862614
She's not the only woman in the discussion, which is great, but Ronda definitely has far, far more media presence and popular culture appeal than either Joanna Champ or Cyborg except maybe for Justino's popularity in Brazil. While I'll agree the shine has rubbed off somewhat, since a lot of it hinged on her being unbeaten, she's still a big recognizeable name normies can latch on to.

Joanna is a weird polish goblin whose fights turn into her tenderizing an opponent for stretches of 10+ minutes at a time, Cyborg is a female Wanderlei Silva smashing other women, they're great for a fight fan but not so great for selling the sport more often than not. Ronda could look hot with some production and her fights were these quick, simple affairs with cool-looking head and arm throws for people to marvel at followed by a bloodless, hematoma-less submission.
>>
>>1862601
> ronda
> talent

kek
>>
>>1862562
>gender:
>shemale
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>1862484
That's the only way she would be a draw

No one wants to see Rousey fight some jobber
>>
>>1862658
Lets hope some of her BF's recent performances have not rubbed off on her.
>>
File: joanna savages gadelha 5.webm (3MB, 1138x640px) Image search: [Google]
joanna savages gadelha 5.webm
3MB, 1138x640px
>>1862658
Crap, meant to post this one. Look at Joanna, she looks like a fucking serial killer telling Claudia she smells pretty.

>>1862667
>olympic medalist in Judo
>unbeaten for like 5 years in MMA
>only UFC women's bantamweight champ to defend her belt
>six defenses to her name
>not talented

sure m8
>>
>>1862469
Will she win, lads?
>>
>>1862690
She was fed cans
>>
>>1862699
Not really, Bethe is the only one that didn't deserve the title shot.
>>
>>1862562
Is she autistic?
>>
They didn't let her fight Cyborg because they know she would have destroyed her.
>>
>>1862562

She's one of us, lads.

That being said I can't help but dislike her due to how much the media shoves her down everyone's throats. It's probably not entirely her fault but still, any time she steps into the ring I hope to see her get destroyed.
>>
>>1862710

I doubt Ronday will ever fight her he is scared of her and especially since she got beat. Cris would destroy her in power and technique.
>>
>>1862716

Don't forget that by this point in her life Cyborg has pinned enough T to have grown a dick. I'm pretty sure she could be biologically classified as a man.

I highly highly doubt Ronda is 100% clean herself but Cyborg is literally on another level.
>>
>WWE is trying so hard for the women to be Rhonda tier

It will NEVER happen
>>
>>1862690
She can't throw a punch. She sucks. She was utterly destroyed by Holm
>>
>>1862710
The size difference is hard to understate. Height-wise there's only an inch of difference but Rousey fights at bantamweight, 135 pounds max, while Cyborg has had trouble making a weight limit of 145, once coming to the weigh in five pounds over.
>>
>>1862494
Ronda Rousey is the only women's UFC who has a mainstream profile. Nobody knows who the current champ is, but they know Rousey. You can bet top dollar that the champ wants to fight Rousey and beat her, because in UFC right now, being Ronda Rousey is bigger than being the title holder.
>>
>>1862872
And Holm's grappling is basically nonexistent, not to mention she was beaten in a pure strikeoff by Valentina Shevchenko. Since we're at it, Joanna's grappling is also essentially nonexistent and Cyborg cruises on being more of a lightweight than a featherweight and smashing apart a hilariously shallow division even by WMMA standards.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.