[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does he have the worst finisher in pro wrestling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (24KB, 308x478px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
24KB, 308x478px
Does he have the worst finisher in pro wrestling?
>>
I would answer that if I knew who he was
>>
>>1861447
deanetty still has the shitty ddt right? if so he does or whoever does the overdrive on tv.
>>
It would be okay if it wasn't for the fact he does a tombstone piledriver as a signature move
>>
FUN FACT: every time Okada beats somebody with The Rainmaker he donates 30,000 Yen to a charity organisation for pediatric cancer.

>>1861451
>literal /wwe/ babby
>>
>>1861452
nope he changed it to a regular ddt. its still shit tho
>>
>>1861464
kinda like when BMAJ hit the styles clash and then went for the phenomenal forearm.
>>
Lariats should be more protected, or at least, good lariats should be more protected so no it's fine. Most people who take it backflip or fold in half.
>>
>>1861447
In one word, no. The rainmaker is officially based
>>
>>1861447
No, it's a unique take on a simple move that looks great and creates great finishing sequences.
>>
>>1861447
I thought this was Asuka when I seen the thumbail in the catalogue
>>
>>1861447
>simplistic move that's over as fuck because it's protected and he delivers it well

Rainmaker is based
>>
>>1861447
who is this mark hunt wannabe?
>>
It's fucking awesome what's wrong with you?

Nia Jax and Ambrose have awful finishers
>>
>>1861826

I thought it was Honma.
>>
>>1861472
>30000 yen
That's what? 3 bucks?
>>
>>1861945
Nearly 300$
>>
>>1861949
HOW WILL CANCER EVER RECOVER?
>>
>>1861955
So between the "Road to" shows and the actual PPV's properly he's probably donating about 1,000-1,200 a month. That's pretty fucking classy
>>
based rainmaker working nerds from a million timezones away
>>
>>1861945
>>1861955
>Amerifats can't into math

When's the last time you did anything charitable?
>>
Daily reminder that tna used okada, tanahashi and sanada as racist stereotype jobbers and led to the split of ther partnership. Now CMLL, New Japan and ROH are bros while TNA can barely put on a PPV
>>
It's a simple move that looks devastating when someone sells it well. I guess kayfabe-wise you really need that wrist grab into the rotation for it to be a full power Rainmaker.

Does Okada still do that overly contrived submission move? Something "Ink". He was trying to get that over at some point.
>>
>>1861447
nah it allows for some great finishing sequences
>>
>>1862268
Red Ink isn't that contrived, just a cross-legged STF, compared to most of the stuff Mike Quackenbush does it's just a chinlock.
>>
>>1862281
Defending a contrived move by bringing up Mike Quackenbush is the equivalent of accusing someone by bringing up Hitler

Next you're gonna defend him by saying "At least he's not Goto"
>>
>>1862285
I just wanted to bring up Mike Quackenbush, honestly. Marked out hard when Mauro name dropped him on the CWC.
>>
It's a fucking clothesline
Doesn't get much worse than that
>>
>>1862281
>>1862292
quackenbush is a pretentious midget
>>
>>1862303
Yeah, evidently. But it's fun to watch.
>>
>>1861846
kek
>>
>>1861447
What is wmd.
>>
File: krush.jpg (36KB, 650x604px) Image search: [Google]
krush.jpg
36KB, 650x604px
>>1863128
I still think the Great Khali head crush is worse. Big Show has to pull a punch and thy fall over. Head crushing is some guy holding your head while you sell for 30 cringe inducing seconds.
>>
I'm not really a fun of the rainmaker or Okada, but i really like whenever Okada holds his opponent arm even when knocked down.

It's a very nice showing of determination
>>
>>1862303
definitively, but as far as pretentious midgets goes, Quackenbush is very fun on the ring.
>>
>>1863250
>I'm not really a fun of Okada

nigga how

dude has it all
>>
>>1863256
I just prefer Naito or Tana

And i think Okada is too much of formula guy.
>>
>>1861447
His moveset consists of him wearing that neck down, so that when he goes in with the Rainmaker it is usually has a devastating effect.
>>
>>1863256
Orton has it all and he still boring as shit
>>
>>1863294
>Orton has it all

Except for charisma, mic skills & wrestling ability...
>>
>>1861945
1USD = 100Yen

Around 300 dollars.

Usually the yen is 10x larger than the dollar digitwise.
>>
>>1863623
18+
>>
>>1863655
I am well over 18+, that's why I don't have adolescent nostalgia for Hot Topic Cena.
>>
>>1863678
18+
>>
>>1863683
>nothing but memeshit

Done already?
>>
>>1863294
>Orton has no charisma or wrestling ability
he is literally touted as one of the best in the business at the moment. Sure his matches can be boring, but he is smooth as fuck.
>>
>>1863700
meant for >>1863623
>>
>>1863694
18+
>>
>>1863700
>he is literally touted as one of the best in the business at the moment.

He's not even the best wrestler to use the acronym "RKO".
>>
>>1863700
>he is literally touted as one of the best in the business at the moment
he'd probably barely scrape the top 5 in the WWE at the moment and thats without even counting everywhere else
>>
>>1863700
Just ignore them, if he'd toiled in RoH or Japan for ten years instead of making money they'd be on his dick.
>>
>>1863712
just because he doesn't do 450s doesn't make him a bad wrestler.
>>
>>1863723
wrong post?
>>
>>1861894
Kek, I thought so too.
How could anyone think the Rainmaker is a shit finisher
>>
>>1863718
If he was on the indies he'd be an even more boring Mike Bennett
>>
>>1863723
>call a WWE shitter a bad wrestler
>a /wwe/ babby responds: MUH FLIPPYSHIT

every fucking time
>>
>>1863731
>implying I'm a /wwe/ baby
I just don't agree when people say Orton is a bad wreslter
>>
>>1863735
So you should know better than to bring out the tired "JUST COZ HE DUN DO FLIPPIES" shit.
>>
>>1863735
I wasn't saying he's a bad wrestler but to try and say he's the best in the business is laughable
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.