[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn, Ziggles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I've always thought Ziggler looked like an alien, but this is the first pic I've seen where he looks like....fuck, I can't believe I'm saying this, but he looks like a fucking champion.
>>
>>1861096
Great post
>>
>>1861096
An alien that thousands of bitches wanna fuck lol
>>
>>1861210
I don't get how this guy dated Amy Schumer and I don't get why he was sad when she dumped him.
>>
>>1861235
Friendly reminder that she said she dumped him because she thought he was too rowdy in bed
>>
File: IMG_0580.jpg (61KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0580.jpg
61KB, 642x361px
>>1861246
>>
>>1861096
He's got an early Randy Orton kind of look in this pic...I can dig it.
>>
>>1861235
He had a thing with Maria Kanellis at one point, and then Nikki Bella. Pretty sure the only reason he touched fatty jewmer was for his attempted stand-up career

As for his look, I wish he went back to the bleached blonde hair.

then again I also want Orton to grow a beard and become a Wyatt so what the fuck do I know
>>
>>1861304
Not a lot. I will never understand the appeal with the Wyatts. Lou Carper needs to ditch them and save himself
>>
>>1861096
I keep saying this is the best look of his career. If he keeps wearing the flashy pants like the pink ones at No Mercy. He still looks kind of showy, but more natural than he used to.

He's got a damn good physique, too. No homo.
>>
>>1861096
>he looks like a fucking champion
It's the belt.
>>
>>1861443
And Bo needs to join them.
>>
>>1861448
Well its not like he is doing much of anything on his own, so sure.
>>
>>1861454
Notice how much he sounds like Bray cutting his rhyming heel promos the last couple weeks? The cadence, the voice. If he took quick breaths and exhaled into every line, if you closed your eyes you'd think it was Bray.
I don't know why they've never been put together before, unless Bray doesn't want him in on his gimmick, but it's probably the only thing that can save Bo's career at this point. Might actually be good.
>>
>>1861504
All it would take to "save Bo's career" is an actual push.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.