[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We a agree that Smackdown won again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: SDL.png (1MB, 940x688px) Image search: [Google]
SDL.png
1MB, 940x688px
We a agree that Smackdown won again?
>>
>>1860733
Easily.

I can't wait for the nexy 1/2 hour emasculation opening segment on monday!
>>
>Raw opens with Rusev getting emasculated by Sasha and Charles
>Smackdown opens with Miz and Ziggler continuing their actually great rivalry
>>
Truly a magnificent episode.

Perfect balance of fun, comedy, memey shitposting in wrestling form, good in-ring action, and good character work. Extra points for what-the-fuckery at the end that makes us all want next week to start right now.

Lowkey props to Carmella for being the baddest bitch around right now
>>
>>1860733

Also, best episode because AJ revealed with his "take a shower" line that he is /ourguy/ and /asp/.
>>
>>1860733
Is that even necessary of a question?
>>
>>1860758

Actually, I just wanted an excuse to post this update picture.
>>
>>1860765
Oh shit fuckin saving that.
>>
>>1860733
I love both Smackdown and Raw but I have to admit Smackdowns been *really* killing it recently.
No Mercy was very disappointing for me though, with the Ziggler/Miz Match being the only highlight for me
>(that and AJ saying 'fuck it' and using a chair)
>>
sdl wins even with the worst feud of the year in the main event
>>
File: 1470272536738_0.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
1470272536738_0.png
40KB, 152x254px
How can Ellsworth be more over then then entire raw ********Roster********?
How does he do it?
>>
>Based Miz and Ziggler opening the show
>Fun handicap match
>King AJ saving the most over jobber in history from killing himself
>HarpGOAT carrying Husky to another win over Orton

How can RAW even compete?
>>
File: New day fans.jpg (334KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
New day fans.jpg
334KB, 1920x1080px
>>1862196
Braun Strowman vs Big Show! D-don't forget more feminist promos by Sasha and Charlotte emasculating the entire male roster!
>>
RAW

>20+ minutes of Steph and Mick on my tv
>fuckton of women's wrestling that feels like a chore to watch
>Braun squash match
>Rusev getting emasculated and buried by Ramen
>literally only good part is Jericho

SD
>doesn't feel like it's dragging on for too long
>Bryan and Shane only appear to announce something, not drag it for almost an hour while making us all asleep
>actually made Dolph credible again
>gave a chance to really over Heath and paired him with Rhyno
>gave a chance to a literal fucking no-chin jobber and he gets better reactions than most of RAW roster
>turned Usos heel
>actually working on making Ascension credible
>>
RAW has really been a pox on life ever since USA made them do 3-hours regularly. I remember when they kept having to find excuses to do "special" RAWs and make them an extra hour because USA was pressuring them.

Needs to be trimmed down. 5 hours of wrestling (just the main shows) is too fucking much.
>>
Yep. Smackdown wins again.

Ever since the brand split, RAW had the best show of the week like two times. Meanwhile, Smackdown is already easily in the dozen.
>>
>>1860733
There is not debate, /smack/ is the A show.

Let's put it this way, I'm more excited for the Ellsworth/Styles rematch than Goldberg returning to RAM.
>>
File: 1476219661490.jpg (137KB, 822x527px) Image search: [Google]
1476219661490.jpg
137KB, 822x527px
>>1860733
I turned off raw half hour in.

It's fucking brutal.

I watched all of Smackdown
>>
>>1862211
why can't rusev be on smackdown where he belongs?

#freerusev
#machka
>>
>>1862320
don't forget talking smack, where they actually let the talent do off-the-cuff promos
>>
>>1860765
>No Black manta
one job anon
>>
>>1862190
Good writing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.