[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swearing Off WhatCulture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: austin1.jpg (13KB, 301x266px) Image search: [Google]
austin1.jpg
13KB, 301x266px
I've seen the light, brothers. Something just clicked today and I realized how stupid they actually are:

>ross is an annoying forced meme engine
>jack really is as insufferable as they joke about him being
>simon is okay but underutilized
>blampied and pacitti, the only genuine good parts, are less important than they used to be
>literally anybody else who
>wcpw is a fucking joke of a promotion

No more. To hell with CuckCulture.
>>
File: 1474820835861.png (127KB, 316x264px) Image search: [Google]
1474820835861.png
127KB, 316x264px
>liking cuckculture at any point
>>
>>1858970

Simon was the only okay guy ever with them

desu senpai I just use them because they make short videos so I can get he gist of what happens on the shitfest that is raw condensed into a 7 minute video i can skip through at leisure
>>
>>1858970

I like Conners as champion
>>
What? Don't you like the suzaro section?
>>
>>1858970
>Watching whatculture ever
>>
WHAT?
>>
>>1858970
>blampied and paccitti
>good
Fuck that dweeb pencil neck cunt, I have no respect for men who willingly let themselves look like that
And blampied is the personification of a nu male. Womyns are good, violence is bad, pls have sex with me womyns
>>
Cool thread.
>>
Fuck Blampied, his head is so far up his own ass and his dickriders are the worst. The only person I like is Simon because he hit the weights and got a clue unlike the rest of these faggots.
>>
>>1859063
This, I only watch the raw and smackdown recaps to keep me up to date before ppvs
>>
File: 1469754249053.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469754249053.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>1858970
>blampied and pacitti, the only genuine good parts, are less important than they used to be

>the only genuine good parts

pacitti is as bland as a cardboard box and blampied is an unfunny insufferable pompous bag of dicks who thinks he's smarter than everyone

ross is ok but he turns more LOLRANDOMXDXDXD every episode

simons a bit boring but ok
>>
>>1861020
Not OP but I've started watching Whatculture since they began and when there were only Pacciti and Blampied it was really good
Sadly it went to shit really fast
>>
>>1858970
you followed them long enough to know the names of all of them?
they are annoying sjw twinks. only thing watchable are the "top 10" type videos but even then they are cucked with "that was racist! YAY SEXISM!" the way fags speak. They are living reddits
>>
>>1861041
>they are annoying sjw twinks
>>
>>1861043
i've been on /roid/ for years and i can confidently tell you having muscles does not exclude you from being a sjw twink. some of the most insecure and effeminate men lift weights
>>
File: 1471355606715.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1471355606715.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>1861053
what even is this post?
>>
>>1861067
have sex
>>
>>1858970
They were always shit you stupid faggot. They made lists for a living. Who the fuck cares?
>>
File: 1475008850344.jpg (30KB, 403x432px) Image search: [Google]
1475008850344.jpg
30KB, 403x432px
>>1858970
>actually watching that shit in the first place
>not instinctively seeing it's clickbait shit just from the titles and thumbnails

Get gud son
>>
I like Blampied's fantasy bookings. His Sister Abigail idea is actually pretty great.
>>
>>1861086
whatever the fuck you're talking about, go back to redits
>>
The bald guy is literally the only CuckCulture member that I don't hate and wish horrible things on.
>>
>watching What Culture

I bet you queers also watch Screenjunkies
>>
>>1861086
>I like Blampied's fantasy bookings

no
>>
I only respect Simon because he actually hits the weights and has a clue.
All the rest are faggots
>>
Is Simon the bald lad? He's alright.

Ross was great the first 2/3 weeks when he was a bag of nerves but he quickly became as insufferable as the rest of them.

Plus fuck WCPW for billing him as "Minory Suzuki" on their match cards
>>
>>1858970
Simon looks like a nice guy, but he's an absolute WWE shill, I don't think there's a single episode of Raw with more downs than ups, and he prefaces everything with "I know everyone hated this, but-"
>>
Blampied is a nu-male cuck who is threatened by muscles and violence and has a posturing sense of significance and gravitas about how he views things happening. You can always see it in his "how I would book" videos where he thinks he's so smart and cool and making scenarios that are totally like, totally like, engaging and emotional and significant when it's really bog basic drama shit which makes sense since he took drama in uni and is garbage at it.
>>
>>1861053
Muscle is most certainly mutually exclusive with being a twink. Twink is a body type.
>>
>>1861069
>SEETHING
>>
I like the Bald guy. And only watch the WTF moments as it's a condensed recap of Raw and SD. However Ross has gotten less funny and tries hard to get his shitty memes over, oh wait is he Carter?
>>
>cuck culture

ebin
>>
Ross is like that fat, loudmouth of a friend you had growing up that you know if you met him now, you'd hate him, but you're only still friends with him because you grew up together and you know he'll be on his own if you ditch him. He's not funny. He's repugnant.

Jack is just fucking awful. Completely unfunny. Can't read a script. Has a really shitty attitude and he's the epitomy of a smark. Opinions change to whatever the hivemind likes that week.

I stopped watching like a week after Simon joined, but he was really likable and good at what he did, but you could tell he was reading off a script and the script was shit.

Blampied and Pacitti were good up until WCPW. Even the build up was shitty. Pacitti being gone for ~4 months; people wondering if he had cancer or depression, and them addressing it saying he's unwell and they don't know when he'll be back, getting the fans worked up only to be like: "Ahhhh, lol. Get worked marksXDD"

When WCPW stops spending big money and people realize it's a shitty company hosted in a shitty bingo hall just signing big names to start off, they'll turn on it.
>>
>>1858970
I literally can't name any of them I just watch their top 10s sometimes
>>
Blampied and Simon are the only reason I watch WC. If they aren't in a video, I don't watch it.
>>
>>1858970
>wcpw is a fucking joke of a promotion

How can you say this, they had Kurt Angle on, they're getting Matt Hardy on (despite shitting all over The Final Deletion)
>>
>>1861881
Simon has always been weird that way. He did the same with vidya.
>>
>>1859059
>>1860755
They used to make simple Top 10s to kill time with before they started making smarky ass booking fantasy videos and pushing their liberal agenda. Blampied was not in a single one of their videos when I subscribed.
>>
>>1865085
Just because you pay a bunch of big name people to show up randomly does not equate a good product. People have understood and explained why WCPW is so shit for months and months, nothing is done about it. I used to like watching indie feds shit like Michinoku Pro and Chikara, i can even get into some Hoodslam - but Whatculture is an incredibly toxic abomination.
>>
>>1859059
are there better youtube show?
>>
File: 432746278462.jpg (42KB, 600x437px)
432746278462.jpg
42KB, 600x437px
In the very early phase of WhatCulture wrestling I enjoyed that Adam (I think) guy's videos, top tens and such.

When I browse their videos now, it has all turned very cringy to watch. Especially that fat, screaming pig who wears a crown and calls other people idiots... Nowadays I find Adam irritating too, too cocky and self-righteous.

ClickBaitCulture for marks, pretty much. And yes, their promotion is a joke.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.