[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer Radio: Less is more WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9pCN7wvJTQ

Part 1:

>Kofi and Cesaro struggled to have a good match which is unusual because Kofi can compete with the best and Cesaro can get a **** 3/4 star match outta a broom.

>Bayley needs to stop wrestling jobbers. Bayley is at a level where jobbers do nothing but expose her gaping flaws as a wrestler.

>Bryan doesn’t believe that Sin Cara is a Cruiserweight much like how no one believes my statements of Bo, Axel, Slater, Ryder, and Mojo all being Cruiserweights and how weight limits in wrestling are memes people get worked into believing.

>Outcasts are not getting back together. Maybe if WWE cares enough to do this you can set up an Axel/Bo feud on the Hell in a Cell Pre-Show.

>Creative has nothing for The Golden Truth, The Shining Stars, or Titus, Darren, and Jinder. They’re all just disposable undercard guys who waste time on Raw and make the show feel worse. They should feel all these faggots to Goldberg if they’re gonna make him this big a deal.

>The Jobbers are still more over then Strowman.

>”Lets pair Sasha with Roman Reigns this should get Roman over for sure”- Stephanie McMahon.

>We need to stop this 2 Cruiserweight matches a night bullshit. Fans just don’t care about 1 Cruiserweight match why would they care about 2 of them especially if 1 of those matches in on the hour everyone hates?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87KB, 777x429px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87KB, 777x429px
>Jericho/Rollins have better chemistry then Jericho/Zayn. This doesn’t make sense. How old and immobile is Jericho that he can’t get a good match ouuta Zayn?

>Paige is suspended for the next 3 months so she’ll be bumming off Del Rio like the leech that she is and money won’t be the only thing that she’ll be sucking. Also Paige has medical bills to pay. Paige got her Painkillers under the table so its confirmed she did not have a prescription. Adam Rose has this same problem with his ADHD medication.

>TNA wants Paige and Del Rio

>Gail Kim needs back surgury. Jade is getting the Knockouts Championship then dropping it to Rosemary.
>>
>>1858908
>Kofi can compete with the best

No he can't. He's super-athletic but also really sloppy.
>>
>>1858914

I think they were just tired from the massive Hispanic House Show tour they went thru

They went to Chile, Equador, and Peru all the places that probably smell just as bad as India.
>>
>>1858910
>Paige got her Painkillers under the table so its confirmed she did not have a prescription.

Didnt her brother say she got them while in the UK from the NHS so that would be from a Dr and free (Yes America FREE!)
>>
>>1858924

Paige has a brother?

How does he feel about Paige's overly childish behavior?

Has Swede Fag threatened to kill him?
>>
>>1858917
I just mean in general. I've always found him to be the guy that does some fast-paced hype shit but can't really go exceptionally in singles because he's pretty basic aside from that pop athleticism and good bumping.
>>
>>1858926
He condones it i imagine. Her whole family are a bunch of scummy carnies
>>
>>1858930

Kofi is more over then the majority of these fucking cruiserweights

Give the Cruiserweight Championship to AJ and have AJ fight Cruisers the way Bobby bullies the X-Division.
>>
>>1858936

Paige's mom is a disgusting crack whore

I bet Paige thinks she is the greatest thing ever only next to Del Papi.
>>
File: 1422850331744.jpg (13KB, 194x226px) Image search: [Google]
1422850331744.jpg
13KB, 194x226px
>>1858908
>- Stephanie McMahon
>>
>>1859021

Vince doesn't give a fuck about these women they have vaginas and no muscles
>>
>>1858926
did they?
>>
>>1858908
>”Lets pair Sasha with Roman Reigns this should get Roman over for sure”- Stephanie McMahon
>implying

Other way around boyo, no one cares about women's wrestling and the audience cares more about Roman and whatever feud he's in.
>>
>>1860957
>the sad pathetic denial of Romannetty marks

Literally can't get cheered in the birthplace of American when he's facing a Soviet.
>>
>>1858908

>>1858910

>Le Meltz

Shower

Weights

Clue

>>>/wooo/
>>
>>1860957

I wanna assume Carter likes to ban evade but then again /asp/ doesn't have mods
>>
>>1860970

Carter is an attention whore

I'm starting to think that he likes Roman Reigns because his father doesn't love him enough hence his low standards
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.