[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst wrestling fansbases

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

Wrestlers with the worst fanbases.

Gotta go with christian. They relate to him because hes the undergrdog and everyone on the internet ovverates random underdogs to make them feel good. Its pretty much like giving a participation medal. Same with arn anderson shit fanbase.
>>
>>1858306
18+
>>
>>1858306
I liked him because he was a funny midcarder?
>>
nxt
cm punk
female wrestling
outlaw
>>
>>1858306
Shinsuke Nakamura. He's great but he brings out the weebs and Meltzer parroters something fierce.
>i can't understand a word he says, but he's definitely got the most charisma ever
>>
all female wrestlers not named bliss,fox or, niomi
>>
File: christian-tna[1].jpg_sfvrsn=0.jpg (44KB, 433x650px) Image search: [Google]
christian-tna[1].jpg_sfvrsn=0.jpg
44KB, 433x650px
>>1858306
+18
Most over guy in the WWE in 2005.
So much he got buried because his merch outsold everyone, Cena in particular.
TNA's biggest draw.
Best booked world title runs of any eras, both the face run and the heel run.
Amazing both as a face and a heel. Few wrestlers can be equally great in both.
One of the only true total package wrestlers.
Could have a great match with everyone.
Part of one of the most important tag teams of all time.
Master of the ladders.
GOAT theme & attire.
Can work any roles & gimmicks, comedic or serious.
On point facial expressions coupled with unique tone of voice and overall great mic skills.
Never whined despite his shitty treatment.
Most emotional WHC win.

He was too good for this world.
>>
The Becky Lynch fanbase is pretty terrible.

Also Jack Swagger's fanbase
>>
>>1858365
>Jack Swagger's fanbase

what fanbase?
>>
>>1858362
Christian is a prime example of someone who should get a "You deserve it" chant for a title win.
>>
>>1858368
The KKK
>>
>>1858306
I actually agree with all of this especially

>and everyone on the internet overrates random underdog wrestlers to make them feel good

That's how you have people unironically thinking Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler need main event pushes
>>
>>1858387
Cody would have been fine for a ME push in the brand split. He's talented enough.
>>
Ric Flair fans

Virgins who live vicariously through him

Cant offer any rebuttals to criticism of him, just quote his catchphrases
>>
>>1858369
Edge also. I hated the fact that his first World Title win was a cheap heel MiTB cash in
>>
>>1858456
Lad, it was THE heel MiTB cash-in
>>
>>1858456
yeah but he saved us from super cena at his worst

people cheered that cash in
>>
Brian Kendrick bandwagon hopping "fans" got pretty obnoxious pretty quick in this board in particular.
>>
>>1858387
I thought dolph should have been higher because he can work good. He just lost a bunch of steam. Cody Rhodes however...really...his brother has been more over than him in codya entire career. Cody cant pop a crowd.
>>
Roman Reigns fans.

Hipsters who ironically like an untalented piece of shit.
>>
>>1858550
>Roman Reigns
>untalented
you got worked by Vince's awful booking senpai
>>
File: 4L_dd6xVaf5.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
4L_dd6xVaf5.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
Cody Rhodes. He leaves WWE and everyone thinks he was the greatest thing ever. Only push he deserved was one off the stage like Zack Ryder.
>>
>>1858306
>ovverates
Fuck off Babun Tarisan, filtered.
>>
Christian is based, you fucking dweeb.
>>
>>1858306
becketty
>>
>>1858362

>So much he got buried because his merch outsold everyone, Cena in particular.

Take your stupid conspiracy theories back to /wooo/
>>
>>1858865
This
>>
>>1858319
This tbqh. He's also kind of lazy. Half assed nearly all his matches since his debut.
>>
>>1858870
He and Orton should have a match.
>>
Fans of female """"""""""""wrestling"""""""""""""" in general. They're comparable to bronies really.
>>
>>1858550
>untalented
Sure the his booking sucks, but he's actually been improving in the last half of this year.
>>
>>1858306
Seriously? Ecw, heavyweight champion twice, ic, tag team,the better edge, only edge and jeff hardy got the pushes christian shouldve of got. Havent even touched his illustrious tna career
>>
>>1858550
18+
>>
>>1858689
This
>>
>>1858319
>charisma only comes from talking
OK
Not even a nakamura mark
>>
CZW fans
>>
>>1858306
Edge fans are the worst. One of the worst spears of all time.
>>
>>1860792
>Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
>You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice w ith words.
>>
>>1858306
Ambrose fans obviously.
>>
>>1860843
Nakameme was a bad example, guy should have used Benoit instead
>>
Fuck christian
>>
>>1858868
But it's true.
>>
>>1860951
Hmm
>>
>>1858971
This
>>
>>1860932
Fuck u
>>
>>1860951
>>1860951
But it isn't. You /wew/cucks always say it is, but you never provide evidence other than a wayback machine link to wweshop. Show me the actual numbers
>>
>>1861497
Here's the numbers

18+
>>
>>1861499
200 lbs - fatfuck
>>
>>1861497
If you're not going to believe an official WWE source just what is going to convince you, sport?
>>
>>1861497
This tbqh
>>
>>1863953
gb2 /wew/ and quit bumping your shit threads you headcase dipshit
>>
Christian has no fans
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.