[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ember Moon faced Asuka for the Title

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: emberbotch.webm (863KB, 848x475px) Image search: [Google]
emberbotch.webm
863KB, 848x475px
>Ember Moon botches top rope move twice

Oh and she taps out to Asuka's rear naked choke
>>
File: billielol.webm (1MB, 848x475px) Image search: [Google]
billielol.webm
1MB, 848x475px
>BUT BUT BUT MUH BILLIE KAY WILL BEAT ASUKA

LOL BILLIE KAY
>>
>>1858284
Holy shit this trick is clumsy
That sell would have been okay if she hadn't jumped up and down and just did the Orton GTS-Style sell
>>
fucking outlaw females cant no wrestle
>>
>>1858289
The slipping down was okay, but the whole trying to get back onto the last rope and then giving up was stupid
>>
She need to lose some weight and then maybe she will be able to balance better
>>
>>1858286
Based aussies
>>
File: 1462293338660.jpg (7KB, 228x223px) Image search: [Google]
1462293338660.jpg
7KB, 228x223px
>>1858290
>cant no wrestle
>>
>>1858284
Obviously that fat doughy chink's
>>
>>1858573
* fault

> botching my post like its an asgooka match
>>
File: hunter.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
hunter.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>1858574
Ember couldn't even climb to the top rope she was so blown up at this point in the match.
>>
>>1858582
Monkeys are only good for climbing trees, not ropes
>>
>>1858286
That was good heel psychology and entertaining to watch
>>
>Ember can't cut it either
So... Who the fuck is left to try and pry the title from Asuka? Will Sara Amato make her return to in-ring competition?
>>
>>1858286
That's Billie Kay? Reminds me of Charlotte
>>
>>1858700
Ember Moon could do the whole "I trained harder and ready to come back like a warrior" I think that's her whole gimmick too. Other possibility is Billie Kay wins via interference by her alien head friend at NXT Australia end of this year.

However the latter seems like a stupid idea. I know Samoa Joe won his title at a house show but wasting an undefeated streak on a house show?
>>
>>1858284
Your next NXT women's champion
>yfw she gets so gassed in the match she fails her finisher
How is this middle aged gook in better shape?
>>
Considering who is raw women's champion, botches are meaningless.
>>
>>1858803
Gooks age well. She could probably wrestle well into her 40's.
>>
>>1858803
Asuka is a fatty with good stamina like Samoa Joe or Oreowens
>>
Ember Boon's finisher is shit.
>>
>>1858700

Best option is for her to drop it in a triple threat/fatal 4 way.

>Doesn't have to be pinned/submitted to lose, so the winner can be someone she's previously destroyed
>Can lose the rematch via shenanigans, due to no champion's advantage anymore.
>Winner gets super heat with the Full Sail marks for beating their waifu.
>Keeps Asuka strong for her main roster call up

Billie Kay and Peyton Royce seem tailor made for this set up.
>>
>>1858968
Don't be silly anon, that would be sensible booking.
>>
>>1858968
That seems like a waste of the power-level Asuka has built up to not transition it onto someone else.
>>
>>1858968
It's either this so Asuka can be unpinned and unsubbed going to the top roster which is a marketable thing. Being undefeated in singles matches and such.

The only other option is she does what Paige did and relinquishes it to go destroy the current champion. Her hype continues and the NXT women can rebuild without having an unstoppable champ.
>>
>>1858995
>>1858992
>>1858977
>Asuka getting called up
>left with a roster where Ember Snooze is the top face and Billie Gay w/ Autist Royce as the top heels
>>
File: trannys.jpg (69KB, 605x603px) Image search: [Google]
trannys.jpg
69KB, 605x603px
>>1858703
Charles has more meat on her. They're just the same height that's all
>>
>>1858995
Pull a Kevin Owens and go to the main roster with the NXT Women's Title.
>>
>>1859018
damn my foot fetish
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.