[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chris Benoit Memorial Grand Prix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1476053009593.jpg (53KB, 500x332px)
1476053009593.jpg
53KB, 500x332px
The way the WWE buried Chris Benoit, while understandable, is simply too much. At the age of 40 his brain was in the condition of an 80 year-old Alzheimer patient, which, needless to say isn't good. The WWE should hold a memorial event of some sort, possibly yearly, a percentage of the profits being donated to brain injury treatment and prevention research. It would certainly be better than simply pretending he never existed, and wiping his name off everything.
TLDR; Chris Benoit did something terrible, but I don't think leaving him, right up to his name, to rot is the answer when it could mean something and help people.
>>
>>1858160
Chris Benoit did nothing wrong because <insert unfounded conspiracy theory here, despite all the evisence that acyually supports Benoit as the killer>
>>
>>1858160
Did you steal this from /wooo/ or something lad? Benoit murdered his family and then hung himself. That's all that needs to be said really.
>>
Scum and a coward

Just kill yourself like your friend did.
>>
He's innocent, Sullivan did it, and the early Wikipedia edit is the smoking gun.

But the damn liberal media wanted a scapegoat to make steroids seem bad, and the money was too much for McMahon to resist. The tribute show was his humanity leaking out - but then the greedy media made him take it all back the next night and act like Chris never existed.

I hope Kevin Sullivan and those other Satanist bastards burn in Hell, since they won't face punishment on Earth as long as the Democrats run the White House and the media.
>>
going on about shit like how Benoit should be in the hall of fame shows how fucking autistic wrestling fans really are. He fucking killed his wife and kid
>>
>>1858188
No he didn't. Why would he do it? What was his motivation? Who benefits?

Sullivan and the liberal media benefits. Steroids look bad and Benoit is a villain to most. They killed him, his wife, and child.
>>
>>1858196
kek u from georgia huh
>>
I enjoyed Benoit as a performer, his private life was a tragedy, but he was good entertainer.
>>
File: 1472225426126.gif (2MB, 349x194px) Image search: [Google]
1472225426126.gif
2MB, 349x194px
>>1858160
>WWPGE honoring a literal murderer/canadian
>>
>>1858200

So
>>
>>1858188
>brain of an 80 year old Alzheimer's patient

why do people keep ignoring the fact that he had severe brain trauma?

It matters, and it matters alot. THATS WHY HE DID IT.

Its anathema to see all of these wrestlers (Val Venis is the worst) try to say that Benoit was a coward; the guy wasn't even there. Benoit ceased to exist a long time before those murders were committed.

Just as annoying is when people try to make a straw man out of steroids; nobodies saying this was due to steroids, it was due to the fact that his brain was scrambled.

I seriously how people can see his CT scans, can see how damaged his brain was, and think that Benoit was in his right mind, or was even in a place to stop these things from happening. It's immature mob mentality
>>
>>1859049
His brain was still working. He still knew how to wrestle.. still knew how to function. Fuck you and your excuses. Hes a murderer and hope hes burning in hell
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>1858200
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.