[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they go over the wyatts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Why did they go over the wyatts
>>
because they wyatts are janettys to everyone else.
>>
Because this company is focused on prostituting the present to feed the past rather than building the present to protect the future.
>>
Because beating guys like Taker should be the culmination of a journey and not something you do to try and rebuild an act that you've constantly fucked since day one.
>>
>>1857396
That's exactly what they did with Lesnar though.
>>
>>1857413

I agree but the difference with Brock is that everyone knew his treatment losing to Cena and Triple H was complete bullshit and he could believably beat Taker with no build. If Bray had been in his position people would have just called it horseshit and it'd have killed him even more. His entire career has been calling people out and losing to them when his gimmick pretty much has to be booked strongly.
>>
>>1857418
I'm pretty sure that Bray can get the pin in a tag match against >2015!Kane when he was fresh off jobbing clean to Rollins.
>>
>>1857427
Kane gets a massive power level bump when the Undertaker is around.
>>
>>1857436
He's still the job boy for the BoD.
>>
Because the wyatts are reddit tier garbage.
>>
wyatts are shit tier and harpshit is woo shit tier
>>
>>1857497
So it has finally come to this? It took longer than I thought it would.
>>
>>1857381
25th anniversary of Taker's debut duh
>>
>>1857381
Undercarder is a mark for himself and hates putting people over
>>
>>1857674
This
They killed the streak, and then you think they're gonna make him lose on his 25th year anniversary?
>>
>>1858088
Its also because his friends are huge marks for him

News about his status and future always leaks out from his friends circle
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.