[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

sasha wanks is now the shortest reigning nxt women's champion!
>>
But she had 4 five star matches:^) none of the other shitters did
>>
>>1856895
>SEETHING
>>
>>1857865
> SEETHING
>>
>>1856895
If she is meant to be that good how come she is so awful now?
>>
Wow.

This matters.
>>
>>1856615
Based paige
>>
File: Franken Botch.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Franken Botch.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>1856895

Were they really 5* matches, I'm fairly sure landing on the top of your head and potentially killing yourself is not "A good spot"
>>
>>1857908
>potentially killing yourself is not "a good spot"
>mick foley's hell in a cell spots weren't good
>>
>>1857911
>the second thing is a controllable damage
>the first one happenned because someone fucked up
>he doesn't see the difference
>>
>>1857924
>Doesn't know how to greentext.
>>
>>1856615

And yet Sasha's was the most memorable

Quality trumps quantity. The best WWE title reign of the last 20 years was Triple H's reign in 2000 and it only lasted 4 months.
>>
>>1857911

A controlled spot taking a flat bump on your back is way diferent to landing on the top of your head.

Broken back > Paralysis/death
>>
>>1857932
Thats opinion and I think Bayleys and Asuka have been better
>>
>>1856615
>purple links on all the no talents
>blue link on the only good woman wrestler ever
kys
>>
>>1857886
It's all Vince's fault. He can't book for this
>>
>>1857932
>quality
Charlotte, Asuka and Bayley all had more entertaining reigns
>>
>>1856615
Based Asuka will break Paige's record if she survives Takeover Toronto
>>
>>1858062
But it's Sasha's fault.
>>
>>1858062
>It's Vince's fault that Sasha is a botch machine

???
>>
>>1856895
If you genuinely believe this, you're a fucking moron
>>
>>1857908
HOW IS SHE NOT FUCKING PARALYZED YET!?
>>
Wow, she's only three months and change from beating Paige? She should be able to do that easy. Not like there was any chance of her going up to the monster roster this year anyway.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.