[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PREGANT!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

She got preggors. Best part is it was none of the faggots in /bex/ gen who did the deed and they'll never even touch their "beckfu".
>>
>>1856469
that water looks delicious. what is that brand?
>>
How many abortions do you think she's already had?
>>
what a dumb cunt
>>
>>1856469
>pregnant out of wedlock

what a dumb bitchwhore cuntface slut whore
>>
that damn Fernando!!!
>>
>>1856496
dejablue its alright.
>>
>>1856496
It clearly says dejablue you illiterate retard
>>
>>1856506
>implying the vast majority of weddings don't happen after pregnancy
>>
>>1856469
Called it before anyone else.
>>1849273
>>
>>1856469
>no sauce
>>
So Becky gets this title from AJ now? How many imaginary kids will Bex have by the end of her run?
>>
>>1856496
I want her to stick that bottle far up her delicious vagina!
>>
>>1856585
how about taking that bottle, shining it up real nice, turning that sumbitch sideways, and sticking it straight up YOUR CANDYASS?!
>>
She isn't.
>>
>>1856469
If she was, then she would have dropped the title and wouldn't be scheduled for a match in a month.
>>
>>1856469
actually she's just getting her tits done
>>
>>1856592
Um no one said she is having it. She's obviously aborting it. They didn't want the baby corpse plopping out on Sunday so she went and got it removed.
>>
>>1856590
KEK
>>
>>1856607
Yup.
And about damn time.
>>
How's AJ going to explain this to his wife and kids
>>
>season-ending pregnancy
>>
that'll do wonders for her career

ask Kharma
>>
>>1856506
christfag virgin BTFO
>>
>>1856610
>irish
>aborting
Try harder
>>
I like that smile
>>
>>1856796
come on man
>>
>>1856889
desu I dont think bex is practicing.
>>
>>1858480
Stfu, bexfu is pure, end of discusdion
>>
>>1858480
Now that you mention it, for someone that's had the type of journey shes had she doesn't really seem to get into a whole bunch of religiousy type stuff
>>
>>1858480
>>1861177
I do recall in those younger pics of her she is wearing cross necklace that is like a celtic design. Not sure if she practiced at the time or not.

Mr coolhand is catholic though
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.