[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Predict how this shitshow will go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (198KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 1280x720px
Predict how this shitshow will go
>>
They are both critically injured and can't work for several months to over a year.

The match is full of obvious botches and is the last Women's Hell in a Cell match
>>
>>1855801
The legit botch sasha skanks will finally kill herself trying to recreate the foley/taker spot
>>
>>1855822
Assuming they actually utilize the cell for anything other than tossing each other into it
>>
>>1855832
One can dream
>>
>Sasha goes for the dive she always does
>Charlotte moves out of the way
>Sasha runs face first into the cage
>breaks her neck
>match stopped
>crowd chants: "this is awesome" as Sasha is stretchered out of the arean
>retires the next night
>wwe sued by women's organization for endangering women
>>
>>1855801
They won't even go outside the ring.
>>
>>1855801
>Charlotte does moonsault off top of the cell killing Sasha immediately upon impact and breaks every bone in her own body
>>
>>1855867
>>wwe sued by women's organization for endangering women
stehanie will say they knew the risk and how DARE they try to stop them from doing something men have done.
>>
>>1855867
>Sasha retires with the belt despite Charlotte being a better champ
>>
>>1855801
The match Sasha dies in.
>>
How many times have they fought since the brand split?
>>
nu males will call it the GOAT hell in a cell match
>>
Wymins asylum when?
>>
It'll be extremely safe and tame with the cell not being a factor at all
>>
>no one will bleed
>dana brooke or someone will somehow interfere
>what culture will say its the greatest match of all time and if you dont like it you dont understand wrestling
>sasha will botch and injure herself
>>
They're fighting again?
What is this the 1 billionth time?
>>
File: rollins1.png (508KB, 597x757px) Image search: [Google]
rollins1.png
508KB, 597x757px
>>1855801
Charlotte destroys Sasha with a Corkscrew Moonsault through a table, probably from a turnbuckle but possibly from a ladder. Maybe we'll also get that Top Rope Razor's Edge that was teased at SummerSlam. Regardless of these, Sasha will still probably win. This match has the potential to at least be interesting, but will likely be a disappointment.

Better question: will there even be chair shots or kendo stick strikes?
>>
>>1855801
>they have a completely standard botchy match that scraps the underbelly of three stars generously despite being their best efforts
>they use the cell twice to throw eachother into, getting massive pops from plebeians and the physically disable
>Sasha wins
>people pretend it was good
>>
>>1856851
Well there's only 3 women on the fucking show, what do you want?

Lana must be a special kind of shit in the ring for them to have STILL not pulled the trigger on her. She's been training since she was on NXT
>>
sashas exposed forehead
at least 2 botches
possible one dead
>>
They botch all over the ring and outside of it, one of them gets legit injured and it's a 4 1/2 star match because IT'S 2016
>>
Charlotte kills Sasha and saves wrestling.
>>
Undertaker returns and wins title
>>
state of the raw women's division.

>bayley: fighting jobbers after being put in a title match
>dana brooke: does nothing except be a lackey for charlotte
>nia jax: squashing jobbers and alicia fox
>summer rae: injured
>alicia fox: jobber
>paige: suspended and probably not coming back
>emma: being repackaged as emmalina for some reason and will probably be fed to nia jax or bayley

they might as well just make it the charlotte and sasha show
>>
Sasha dies in freak botch accident
>>
>>1858339
Emma should come back as a snotty pretty girl with a 10 body who wins the title and brags that she's better looking than everyone else whilst beating them clean.
It would beat godly muh womyn's revolution heat
>>
>>1858348
no fuck you i want dark emma again

pretty girl gimmick doesnt work with birdface
>>
>>1858339

This guy gets it, I am just utterly sick of the same matches and whats worse it that its rehashing shit from NXT
>>
>>1855801
It won't have an extreme bump of the cell or something, but i'm sure there'll be something at least half that extreme. Otherwise, it'll be perfectly serviceable and likely in the top 3 matches of the night
>>
>>1858357
>no fuck you i want dark emma again

Sadly I think that's gone.

>pretty girl gimmick doesnt work with birdface

That's why she's a Heel.
>>
Wrestling dies after Sasha Banks somehow manages to botch literally every spot in a match from big spots to Signature spots she's done hundreds of times to a collar and elbow tie up and Irish whip.She botches so much she breaks several bones and ends up crippled for life.
Stephanie comes out while the EMTS are getting Sasha out and scolds the audience as if it was their fault with something about Bra And Panties matches. She then becomes enraged and calls off the rest of the show.
Next night on RAW Steph assaults a fan after the crowd continues to heckle.
Eventually RAWs ratings reach all time lows for television in general and the company folds by February.
Charlotte Becomes a bag lady in a year.
>>
>>1855801
>Charles throws sasha at the cage.
>Wig gets caught in it.
>Match will remembered as the Boston bold botch
>>
>>1858280
>Sasha
>Charlotte
>Dana
>Bayley
>Summer Rae
>Nia Jax
>Alicia Fox

Try again faggot. They are just stuck on pushing these two fucks.
>>
>>1855801
Charlotte out-wrestles Sasha for the twenty-fifth time but loses anyway because muh childhood dreams
>>
>>1858508
she had to dig in trash to find cans to go to raw anon

shes earned this
>>
File: 3dean.png (42KB, 270x354px) Image search: [Google]
3dean.png
42KB, 270x354px
>>1855801
Charlotte fucks up one of those gorgeous legs.
RIP aryan queen
>>
>>1858390
>implying Sasha killing herself and Steph beating up fans wouldn't make ratings skyrocket
>>
>>1855832

You just know they want to do something like that for smark points.
>>
>>1855801
I don't know who thought booking this was a good idea.

There's talent you book in a Hell in a Cell and there's talent you don't.

Now let me get this straight, Hell in a Cell is not just a match involving a cage, they're a bit different, and you can't just book anyone for one. I wouldn't put Ziggler, Zayne, Owens, Jericho, Bryan, Guerrero, etc. into a Hell in a Cell (though other matches with cages like Elimination Chamber work) because the type of style and match a Hell in a Cell is simply does not work for them. You don't have to be a huge monster to work it, Edge proved that easily, but you need to be a certain type of guy. It's not just the ultimate opportunist crap, since I feel like Eddie wouldn't fit in there since there's not much room to lie, cheat or steal inside that cell so much as he'd lie, cheat and steal his way out of ever being put into it in the first place.

Sasha and Charlotte are waaaay down the list when I think of women fit for a Hell in a Cell.

The most likely candidate for it in my mind would have been Natty Neidhart v. Becky Lynch. Natty especially seems like a perfect Cell candidate, and there's more like Nia Jax and Asuka that would fit the bill, but you could never put Sasha or Bayley in there and expect good results.
>>
>>1855801
Are they really going through with a women's HIAC match?
>>
im from the future

>Charlotte wins hiac
>Sasha retires due to neck issues
>Charlotte starts taking credit for the women's revolution
>Steph calls her out after the rumble
>Steph beats Charlotte for the raw title at WM
>Steph reunifies the women's titles when she beats Nikki at summer slam. Nikki retires shortly after
>Steph reigns supreme until the spring
>gets challenged by noelle Foley after the Feb PPV
>Steph-Noelle is the WM 34 main event
>Steph wins
>mick is fired
>Steph-HHH vs Foley Family is the SS main in a retirement match
>Steph-HHH win

From here everything ends when a border skirmish between India and Pakistan quickly turns into a regional nuclear war, which quickly becomes a worldwide strategic exchange that leaves 80 percent of the world population dead and the other 20 percent being jealous of them.

I'm in hell. 4chan is the only website we get down here.
>>
>Boring shit in ring the whole time
>THIS IS AWESOME
>WOMENS WRESTLING
>commentators say it is the best HiaC match of all time
>we complain on 4chan
>>
File: neigh bitch neigh.jpg (56KB, 300x386px) Image search: [Google]
neigh bitch neigh.jpg
56KB, 300x386px
She takes a huge equine shit on Charlotte's chest.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.