[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE 2K17

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 390
Thread images: 51

File: WWE_2K17_Official_Cover.jpg (186KB, 300x426px) Image search: [Google]
WWE_2K17_Official_Cover.jpg
186KB, 300x426px
Anyone picking this up tomorrow?

Anyone have it already? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

Pointless posting this on /v/ since they will just shit on it.
>>
>>1854866
>“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

"no"
>>
I'll probably get it once its cheap, if the features I like are there

is the story creator back?
>>
>>1854928
Sort of. You can cut promos in universe mode.
>>
>>1854906
but the story mode looks pretty decent this year, and the roster looks decent enough
>>
File: myspace3.jpg (104KB, 744x1200px) Image search: [Google]
myspace3.jpg
104KB, 744x1200px
>tfw Breast slider will never truly return. We are stuck with the awful buff/fat triangle.
>>
>>1855337
Pretty sure you can modify their chests as well
>>
>>1855813
Yeah, cant make tittymonsters like you used to though. It ends up being some lumpy V shape.
>>
>>1854866
I barely played the last game. It's so slow and you can't do moves and shit
>>
>>1854866
Wait for the Game of the Year edition with all the DLC. 2K kinda fond of doing this.
>>
>No PC version at launch

Why?
>>
>>1856118
because they've just been bundling all dlc together for pc release around the holidays
>>
Last WWE game I played was Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011. If 2k17 is on PC I'll look into it I guess.
>>
Servers are kill
>>
File: does not include.jpg (343KB, 636x1234px) Image search: [Google]
does not include.jpg
343KB, 636x1234px
>That feel when WWE 2K15 predicted the future
>>
>>1856549
>>1854866
why no paige
>>
File: 062606carlito2.jpg (28KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
062606carlito2.jpg
28KB, 456x352px
>Carlito unavailable

Another shitty year confirmed.
>>
>>1854866
I'm on the way to the store as I type
>>
Its funny how the current WWE full timer roster is so shit the previous two years they had to have Dwayne The Rock and Stone Cold and now Brock on the cover. I bet next year they use The Undertaker, and then after that Hogan will be back because everyone by then will have forgotten that he called negroes niggers
>>
>>1856728
agreed
>>
Ill be picking it up despite the unfixed issues from previous version. I just like doing my own booking and having actual superstars that draw dimes.
>>
>paige not in the game

literally unplayable just cancelled my pre-order
>>
they RAPED caw mode
you can't edit individual body parts from the neck down.
you can morph the face any way you want and it looks great but you can't edit any individual body part. you have to pick arms, shoulders, back, front, etc from a short list.
>>
File: nice m8.png (702KB, 589x587px) Image search: [Google]
nice m8.png
702KB, 589x587px
>>1854866
Yeah just got it.
>mfw it came with goldberg despite me not pre ordering it
>>
>>1857035
That happens every year. Last year when they had the terminator pre-order bonus I picked it up at the very end of December, two months after release. It came with the Arnolds.
>>
>>1857035
>>1857037
do they still do the leaflet inserts? if so, that's why. a lot of places/games have started printing pre order codes on receipts at the pickup to prevent that
>>
>my download was at 56% and restarted, going slower this time
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1857064
Did you accidentally hit play and have to download the day one patch? I did that too, I think it causes the console to try and download both things at once and slows the whole process down. Always better to download the game and the patch separately.
>>
so were suplex city and defeat the beast modes just flat out lies? or what?
>>
Is anyone actually playing it yet or not? This one better not disappoint, grabbed the nxt edition but fucker isnt arriving until later today or tommorrow. Fucking gamestop
>>
>>1857095
I'm playing it. It's good but buggy. Overall a better game than 2k16
>>
File: christian.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
christian.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
Blood has been updated
>>
>>1857100
Is that his fucking skull showing? No way it's supposed to gash like that. I have a feeling this is gonna get patched
>>
>>1857100

I wiant this horse shit removed from the video game. My wifes son will be playing this and I don't want him to see this kind of violence.This is supposed to be PG and for children now they're just going to start showing blood and shit? Get it together WWE what the fuck.
>>
>>1857098
What are you enjoying the most so far, hows the actual gameplay? I was planning on going straight to that career mode to try out the promo stuff. Razor Ramon will be the shit to use in that feature
>>
>tfw mycareer is STILL an empty grindfest
i can't believe i fell for it AGAIN
>>
>>1857109
I'm enjoying the roll out feature the most. It makes multi man matches much less of a chore. I also just found out you can do mashups of entrance themes in the creation suite, which might be useful for tag teams.

Gameplay itself is pretty similar to last year, mostly just updated and smoother animations. The major reversals have a longer window so it's easier to get them, you no longer automatically chain wrestle at the start of every. Mostly minor stuff. Haven't gotten into the promo engine yet
>>
>>1857102
..the models don't have real anatomy anon, it's not like the bones can just glitch through the skin, they aren't there.

it's just glare from the arena lighting on the wet blood.
>>
>>1857107
nice meme spouting, mr reddit, but the blood is off by default.
>>
>>1857115
*every match. Now you have to grapple each other at the same time or be playing as a certain wrestlers. No more Big Show trying to technical wrestle at the start of every match
>>
>>1857107
(You) for effort
>>
>>1857109
the promo engine is GARBAGE
there's NO indication of what to do, you have to some how figure out what type of crowd it is (there are 4 options, respectful, disrespectful, family friendly and hardcore) and either pander to them with your choice options to get face points, or do the opposite for heel points. You have to pick the same route for the whole promo to get the most points. The problem is that, A) they don't tell you what the crowd type is until you get a few reactions and feel them out first, by then your promo is done, and B) all of the lines that you choose from are abbreviated like fucking fallout 4. I swear to god one of the options I just picked was literally labeled "Smash" and my guy just said "I..ARG...HRRRR...ME...PEOPLE...AHHH SMASH! I'M GONNA SMASH YOU! NO ONE MAKES ME LOOK STUPID BUT ME!"
>>
I bought the nxt edition on wweshop. I hope it comes in tomorrow but I haven't gotten any email saying it's shipped.
>>
does anyone know how to like, manage your shirts? do you just change your entrance attire? that's pretty fucking lame, i thought there'd be a bit more in depth mechanics for the shirt selling feature, especially when it says you have to change the shirt routinely to keep people buying them.
>>
>>1857124
It's kinda hilarious though seeing Undertaker 91 prance around all emotive and shit. Obviously they didn't have time to give everyone unique animations
>>
>>1857126
WWE Shop is real shit with shipping. Shoulda used amazon.

>>1857128
Yeah but that's not even the problem, it's just so hard to understand what's going on until after the promo is done. It's so half assed.
>>
>>1854866
>I'm literally just now realising that blocks tattoo looks like a fucking fancy eggbeater/whisk
>>
>everyone hated chain wrestling in 2k15
>left it untouched in 2k16, added submission system everyone hated
>leave both untouched in 2k17

What did 2K mean by this?
>>
>>1854866
>what are you thoughts on it
basically if you liked 2k16 you should like this since it's got everything it had and then some. if you still want the arcade style then obviously 2k17 won't chage your mind
>>
>>1857135
there's a new submission system this year for the button mashers, you can choose between them. I like the new system desu. chain wrestling is also toned down now
>>
>>1857138
the new system is off by default, and it's off online and stuff like that. it's like turning off stamina or reversal limits, its only your local game. Also, I read the button masher system doesn't work at all from people who played it early, so i never bothered turning it on. Wonder if that was part of the day 1 patch.
>>
>they brought back barron blade as a meme from 2k15 and 2k16, but there's still no way to import your caws from previous years
>>
>>1854866
The more creation features hey take away, the less interested i am, so no.
>>
>>1857115
>>1857120
Sounds good, I HATED 2k15 gameplay it was garbage this one seems to do something right. Thanks for the input

>>1857124
Fuck this isn't what I wanted to happen

Damn bullshit I thought cutting promos would be unique to specific wrestler types. Guess ill try it out. Thanks
>>
>>1857135
>>1857138

What's chain wrestling? You mean combining jabs into grabs?
>>
>>1855942
This

2K13 was the last good game they made because it was still fast paced and there was much more fluid movement, and you could actually have fun playing it. Once 2K took over this game series really went to shit.
>>
>>1857183
>Damn bullshit I thought cutting promos would be unique to specific wrestler types. Guess ill try it out. Thanks
nope, every wrestler has the same lines. you could have undertaker and enzo cutting the same promo.
>>
>>1857186
it's their weird rock paper scissors system where you grapple at the start of a match and you hit one of the face buttons to input your entry, then there's a second part of it where you move the analoge stick on the ground to fill up a meter to win the minigame. It's just slow and stupid, and most people hated it.
>>
>>1857195
2k14 was literally a reskin of wwe 13 with major bug fixes and added transitional animations. other than that it's literally the same game. actually, the last gen versions of 15, 16 and 17 are all the same thing as well.
>>
glad to see that my losing interest after 13 is the norm. I'm on pc so I have to wait anyway. I keep going back and forth on buying because I want a good laugh.. but pain and misery will come with. oh well stream slaps on discounts rather quickly. plus it being 6 months later and all..
>>
>>1857206
I was talking more about online when it comes to movement and ability to run and move faster, you could still notice it in single player just not as badly, 2Ks servers somehow fucked that up at least for me. I wouldn't consider it a reskin after 2k14 just for the fact that they use their own engine and tweaked the size of most of the wrestlers to make them bulkier and slower and to have more definition for the graphics, and the pace of the game is painfully slow compared to what it was, but I'm not sure about 2K17 now, but I'm sure it's more of the same.
>>
>you can finally customise how long the ref stays down
Thank fucking God. It was impossible to cheat last year because the twat got up so quickly.
>>
Has someone who hasn't played anything since the ps2 era. Are these games worth it?
>>
File: paul-michael-levesque.jpg (226KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
paul-michael-levesque.jpg
226KB, 1280x1024px
>>1857268
How does targetting the ref work now, is it any better than previous games? How does the timer work?

Also, this was the last fun wrasslin game of current time next to here comes the pain
>>
>>1857126
Well after looking into it they don't charge you until it ships, and my bank had sent me a new card (#and all) about a month ago, so the order is just cancelled.

Figured they'd atleast send an email, shit. Atleast im not out 100 dollars I guess.
>>
HOL UP

CAN A NIGGA PUT A BITCH UP AGAINST A MAN OR NOT?

I WANT TO BEAT A DIVA ASS WITH STONE COLD
>>
>>1857293
I'd like to know as well anon. Last wrestling game I played was on the n64
>>
>>1857301
targeting in this game is made easy, before it was this auto proximity half manual bullshit. in this one it's simple, click r3 and cycle through targets.
>>
>>1854958
>>1857109
>>1857115
>>1857124
>>1857129
>>1857183
>>1857198

Why the fuck haven't they made it so we can cut a quick live promo before online versus? Maybe put a rating system around it, earn points, unlock shit. Man I am so fucking sick of these shit, half ass games now days. I need to just make my own fucking game.

Is the new promo shit really like Fallout 4?
>>
>>1857293
>>1857309
Smackdown vs raw was great when you got used to their grappling system which I liked

Wwe 2k14 was good but that one was made by thq. 2k15 was a disaster, 16 improved it with 17 polishing things up

I say grab 17 it's a good starting point. Going to pick mine up in a few hours

>>1857310
Nice it's going to be fun tag teaming the ref like I used to way back on ps2
>>
>>1857316
unfortunately, it's [HATE NEWSPAPER] all over again, except fallout had the excuse (albeit flimsy) that there was voice acting and it was more efficient to give a general idea, this one isn't even voiced. It's just crowd noise as you read what you/your opponent is saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs7hQtVcLM4

here's a video of it in universe mode.
>>
>>1857316
Honestly, sounds too ambitious and probably a nightmare to accomplish. The closest they got and did a good job on was create a story, which people could rate/download

I have this sick fucking feeling these assholes are going to bring that back next year and I probably just threw $100 bucks

Although....this will be the only wwe game I can play as Cody Rhodes though
>>
File: tomTOPgun_2072303e.jpg (23KB, 300x233px) Image search: [Google]
tomTOPgun_2072303e.jpg
23KB, 300x233px
>>1857325
You make it seem like it's garbage looks pretty good. Keep in mind this is their first time featuring the system so HOPEFULLY it'll get better

Also, fuck me is that old stool undertaker?? Fucking sweet
>>
>>1857334
it really wouldn't be that ambitious to throw it in an online mode, half the promo engine is you vs AI, it'd be easy to just make it pvp. it'd be boring as shit, but it'd be easy.

Is ayone else really fucking mad about CAWs? They added SO MUCH GOOD SHIT this year, almost last-gen with the wacky bullshit, but other than face customization the sliders are completely gone. There's like, 9 body parts for each limb to pick from. That's it. No more sliders to get bigger legs or smaller forearms and huge biceps, you just pick your body part from a list like a piece of clothing.
>>
My copy just arrived; sadly, I don't have the time to play at the moment.
>>
>>1857339
it is garbage, maybe i'm just being cynical but it is absolutely no fun whatsoever and there is no indication of what you're supposed to pick until you actually pick 2-3 of them, and the promos are only 4-5 lines long.

I don't understand why they couldn't just bring back Season mode with a CYA type promo engine, cut a promo and recruit a stable. Cut a different promo, challenge for the title, etc. So far all I could do with this is start rivalries because all you have to do with them is choose "call out promo" and pick someone and it auto starts a rivalry.
>>
not being able to skip the show intros and the fireworks cutscene in universe and career is cancer. it's novel the first time to see them up the presentation to look more like a real raw or SD, but this is just tedious at this point.
>>
>>1857340
Oh dude no what the fuck please don't tell me they remove the fucking custom bars....so I can no longer make monstrosities like in 16??

Can someone please confirm if NWO is in this like the theme etc? are there alternative outfits available for caws or hall and Nash? I just want hollywood again
>>
Day: 1 pirate for me desu. Im not gonna blow 50$ on this game
>>
>>1857349
I swear if its not....
>>
I like the addition of buffs and debuffs this year, the problem is they don't explain what's what and they all use the same symbols. If you taunt to your opponent, you get a buff for additional damage for a short period of time, and if you taunt to the crowd you get additional momentum for a short period of time. Same thing happens with the strong reversals or whatever they're called, the mid-move ones that inflict damage on your opponent. You'll get a buff from that, and sometimes you'll get a debuff after taking a big move. Problem is, they've all got the same symbols. The buffs show a + on your character with a green background behind them that slowly drains, and the debuffs are a - with a yellow background. It doesn't tell you what's what. I only know the taunt thing because it told you in a tutorial, it doesn't say shit about the debuffs and I still don't know what gets buffed when you do the reversals.
>>
>>1857343
I see your point, but I'll have to deal with it for this year and give it a shot. I'll probably be in the same boat as you by tonight
>>
>>1857349
Hall, Nash, Diesel and Razor are all in the game as separate characters. I haven't unlocked Hall and Nash yet but I believe it's the NWO versions. Might be outsiders, though, not 100%. I'm sure the NWO theme will be there anyway.

And yeah, the sliders are gone which is weird because they're there for the face customization, so you can go in and fine tune the face and adjust eye positioning and ear tilt pixel by pixel but then you pick a body, pick a physique, pick arms and legs, and pick a back, and that's that.
>>
Is young Edge in the game?
>>
>>1857358
Hate to say this but are you 100% sure of this? There isn't some sort of option or anything on the body part selection? That really is weird. As long as nwo attire is available in caw mode, I'm fine. I hope I can make Hollywood Hogan
>>
>>1857363
nope just pre retirement edge
same with christian
>>
>>1857367
>Hate to say this but are you 100% sure of this? There isn't some sort of option or anything on the body part selection?
nope, you pick your base body (which this year is irrelevant to the look of your character, i.e you can make yokozuna but have him weigh 150 pounds) and then from there you select the texture on the back, front, shoulders, upper arms, forearms, thighs and calves. no sliders, just a mix and match of parts, and there's no outlandish or cartoonish variants.
>>
>>1857367
>I hope I can make Hollywood Hogan
Most of his parts are there btw, iirc. I know his boas and lifting belts are in, and they fixed the bandanas this year so they don't clip through the hair as bad. I didn't spend a lot of time looking through hair and beards, so I'm not 100% on those parts, but you should be able to make a pretty decent hogan, there's lots of CAW parts this year, it's just that the sliders are gone.
>>
>>1857374
>>1857377
Honestly, doesn't sound too bad. I'm sure recreating wrestlers will be easier this time, although I still find it annoying that they would remove the damn custom sliders.

Thanks for confirming it, I'm looking forward to making the nwo trio. Again, hoping the nwo theme and entrance movement is there
>>
>>1857368
No AE Edge and Christian is huge negative to me and i might not bother buying this shit until it's $20 or less 2bh
>>
Can you actually find a match online? Is it any fun?
>>
>call out daniel bryan in career mode
>get put in matches with finn balor ever since
>no interference or interaction from bryan what so ever

are the midgets so vanilla that they got mixed up or what
>>
Watching stream, Renee still JUST confirmed.
>>
>>1857305
>>1857305
WELL CAN YOU OR WHAT
>>
>>1857397
where the hell is renee? i've been playing an entire month of my career on the main roster and i haven't seen her yet
>>
>day one 11GB patch

sigh
>>
>>1857405
She was interviewing a guys created wrestler while he was choosing promo responses. Just popped in stream so not sure what mode it was.
>>
File: renee.png (751KB, 1067x880px) Image search: [Google]
renee.png
751KB, 1067x880px
>>1857405
>>
Is John cena as the thuganomics in this game with intro and everything?
>>
>>1857414
no
>>
>>1857421
How about the option of adding a custom song as an entrance?
>>
>>1857423
nope, i don't think current gen consoles support custom soundtracks so it's not going to be added. I know the PS4 can't, and I don't think they'd add that feature in to give the xbone version an edge.
>>
>>1857446
>>1857423
Only the PC version supports it via mods. Sony banned the feature from the PS4 because they wanted people to use some online streaming service
>>
>>1857446
>>1857460
Wow that's horrible

>It's ok to have four fucking versions of Mick Foley but not cena's only likeable character

Yeah fuck you too wwe.
>>
>>1857534
to be fair the only reason they have 3 foleys is because >>1857534
hey already had them in last year and it was no work to just drag and drop them from 16 to 17, for cena they'd probably have to mocap the entrance all over and there's no reason to go through the effort since there's no story mode this year that would require old cena.
>>
Playing it now, loading times are awful and there is no retro Brock
>>
>>1857603
>there is no retro Brock
why were you expecting there to be
>>
>>1857617
He was there in 2K13, and it's fun playing as him without a dick on his chest
>>
>>1857627
wwe 13 came out in 2012 and he was a pre order bonus and wasn't even with the company at the time
why would he randomly appear again 4 years later
>>
Only problem with it is no Regal and Nakamura being DLC.
>>
>>1857631
It's still dumb he's not included
>>
>>1857655
but there's literally no reason for it
>>
>>1857669
If that's the case, why is anyone in the game?
>>
>>1857675
..because they're either a part of the current roster or were models they had from 2k15 and 2k16 that they still have the rights to sell?
>>
>>1857685
Brock is in the current roster
>>
>>1857708
Brock is in the game
>>
>>1857710
Not the retro version
>>
>>1857732
The retro version isn't on the current roster.
>>
>>1857732
Not that guy, but the fuck would be the difference...all it would be is him without the stupid chest tattoo with a shitty move list

You have literally the best version of Brock now
>>
>>1857734
Neither is the retro versions of the other wrestlers.

>>1857735
Retro Brock has a better moveset
>>
>>1857737
>Neither is the retro versions of the other wrestlers.
That's why I said they're either a part of the current roster or they have old models from 2k15 and 2k16 that they still have the rights to use and that they can just paste over.
>>
>>1854866
Without story designer integrated into Universe I still prefer to play 2k14

Story designer + Universe + gm mode when?
>>
>>1857740
There's a bunch of wrestlers who have alternate versions that wasn't in the last game.
>>
>>1857757
no, if they weren't in the last game or 2k15, then they're on the current roster. they didn't add any new legends this year. it's mostly the DLC from last year.
>>
>>1857293
No.
Games have no sense of fun or enjoyability. Models either look decent or like complete shit. Engine is half broken. Customization last year allowed people to make great looking CAWs but getting the CAWs downloaded takes fucking forever and isn't properly done. Last year you couldn't actually look at an Arena, you couldn't look at a championship, you pretty much were very limited.

If you really have to buy it go ahead, but I only get these games on PC or if they're on sale under $20.
Mods on PC are about the only thing worth anything.
>>
>>1857802

>Games have no sense of fun or enjoyability.

This is the biggest thing for me. I've been playing UFC 2 lately and despite being bare bones compared to WWE in most departments, at least the important thing, the fights, actually feel quick and responsive. I like sim gameplay like KOC2 had but WWE feels like you're fighting on an ice rink, people slip and slide and everything is so fucking slow. Moves feel like you press a button and watch an animation and it's all so detached from any emotion or excitement. I just want to be able to have a back and forth match that ends with a satisfying HEEMing but there's no emotional or physical impact to anything you do in the game. Everything they've done recently is just glossing over the fundamental lack of fun.
>>
>>1856118
Because the wrestling games are rehashes. The PC consumers are extremely smart and won't buy it for 60$. Steam's review system and refund policy benefits the buyer not seller.

Secondly the game's engine is extremely outdated runs via emulation on PC.

They will release it during Steam's sale period
>>
>>1857064
>>1857069
>Day one patches
Wait so what is the point of physical sales? Sony getting BTFO'd hard this year
>>
>>1857852

At this point, trading and visibility, especially for a game released right before Christmas. Pep Pep and Nanna go shopping for Christmas presents, they know Little Jimmy likes wrestling and buy him the new game.
>>
>>1857845
>The PC consumers are extremely smart and won't buy it for 60$

Kek, which is why early access survival games always are the top sellers.
>>
>>1857781
retro bork was in 2k14 "Brock Lesnar (Retro)" and 2k15 had an alternate costume IIRC
>>
File: Asuka8-6.jpg (17KB, 320x237px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka8-6.jpg
17KB, 320x237px
Picking it up later today, anyone make any cute anime girls yet?
>>
>>1857971
be warned; there's an 11GB patch, and the loading times are shit
>>
>>1857966
14 was last gen only. they can't port those models into next gen consoles, they don't match, and you're mistaken about the 15 model having an alternate attire. You may have seen one create an alternate attire with black trunks but he would have still had the chest tattoo. 15 was the first year they made it so you can edit the clothes of the existing in game models. This year they made it so you can color their hair too.

>>1857978
I haven't had any problems with load times, actually, compared to 15 and 16, I've found them to be extremely fast. Didn't know about the patch either, must have already gotten it since I pre-loaded it
>>
i don't understand why WWE shells out millions for these """curated""" soundtracks in these games, but literally, the only time you hear them is in the menus. They're not selectable for entrance music. I don't understand it.
>>
>>1858024

My only logic for not letting you use it as entrance music is not wanting people to upload footage with the licensed music to youtube if they record CAS matches, but it's still stupid.

>tfw remembering Polyamorous as your entrance music a decade ago
>>
>>1858042
In 2k16 and 2k17, they censor entrance music when you use the xbone/ps4 capture features. They also cut out commentary too, if I recall correctly.
>>
File: R)92194T1K`JU_){{RQ)CN1.jpg (15KB, 308x295px) Image search: [Google]
R)92194T1K`JU_){{RQ)CN1.jpg
15KB, 308x295px
the haitch faces in career are fucking hilarious
>>
File: T0L6(GZ8D78VMB@~VNZ~]{I.jpg (12KB, 346x292px) Image search: [Google]
T0L6(GZ8D78VMB@~VNZ~]{I.jpg
12KB, 346x292px
>>
>>1858055
>>1858057
meme worthy
>>
>>1858051
Lol what, why? Funniest shit I've read fucking theme entrances is a bad thing when streaming
>>
>>1854866
Maybe when it comes out on pc
>>
>>1858090
no idea, maybe because wwe sells their own music and has bands they commission for them? not sure
>>
How do you unlock Golderg? I got my code but don't know where to input it...
>>
>>1858156
redeem code in the PS/xbone store. it's not done through the game itself.
>>
>>1857845
>PC consumers are smart

Ha.

You mean they just pirate everything, and claim everything sucks now to justify why they pirate.
>>
File: 1473520267345.jpg (43KB, 332x396px) Image search: [Google]
1473520267345.jpg
43KB, 332x396px
>>1857845
>The PC consumers are extremely smart
>>
>>1857358
>I haven't unlocked Hall and Nash yet but I believe it's the NWO versions. Might be outsiders, though, not 100%.
It's Outsiders, they're reusing the DLC models from last year
>>
I kind of want to buy this game but at the same time WWE games in general are, while fun, not something I'm comfortable dropping $60 on. And since I'd want goldberg and nakamura as well I'd have to drop a good few bucks on DLC for them later on down the line as it is.

Are there any notable changes that make it worth the price or should I just wait for it to drop to $30 in like three months?
>>
>get for PS4
>update patch wont install
>happening to almost everyone now

FUCK
>>
>>1858233
if thats how you feel, definitely just wait and buy it used in a bit for considerably less, yearly games prices drop really low really fast. It's a step up from 2k16 in just about every way except the CAW sliders being gone, other than that just about everything is better. Career, while still a rather empty grindfest, at least gives you the option to start your own rivalries which will trigger cutscenes and stuff. It's a step up, but it's not as good as the old PS2 games.

That being said, I bought it for $60 and am not regretting it, so take that as you will.
>>
File: tumblr_od3z846D8N1u1ljrzo2_500.gif (2MB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od3z846D8N1u1ljrzo2_500.gif
2MB, 500x241px
Worse game of the year.

>no paige
>7 minute loading screens (actually sat there with a stop watch)
>models look retarded
>divas hairs look like colored paper
>alexa bliss isn't 99 overall
>the moves feel so slow and matches take 20 minutes
>my career is a shit show
>universe is in the game still, who the fuck plays universe
>dana brooke looks like she needs an exorcism

the game is dog shit. save your money
>>
This Finn balor figure looks nice as fuck

>>1858297
Nah nigga
>>1858242
There's a fucking ps4 update that came out that's not letting 2k17 update. Update your system first then the game
>>
>>1858297
Paige is in the game
>>
>maryse not in the game

i want a freaking refund right now
>>
>>1857834
To be fair, you're comparing an extremely well-built fighting game that isn't put out on a yearly release to the pile of crap 2K rolls out every year.

I stopped playing WWE games after SvR 2009(The one with DX on the cover). I guess it's changed a lot since then, huh? Got a buddy who got 2K16 and he played it for like a week and hasn't touched it much since.

UFC 2 has it's flaws but it's helped out by the fact it isn't a yearly release and the fighting itself is very satisfying(Minus the ground game, which still sucks). It's just magical being able to string combinations together and HEEM someone cold.

(Yes, I'm from /heem/)
>>
Just started downloading the 11 gb patch. I guess I'll be able to play in a couple hours.
>>
soundtrack is literally the same as madden 17 what the fuck man
>>
>people here expected a good WWE game in 2016
>>
my mommy bought this game for me and it was so crap i threw it in the trash.
>>
>>1858297
>paige is literally in the game
>loading screens are no where NEAR 7 minutes, maybe it's cause i have the patch but i have 0 complaints about loading time, exponentially faster than 15 and 16 when loading Create-A-X modes
>most models look good, save for the new addition divas
>i agree the hair is bad
>bliss is lucky to be in the game at all
>you can change momentum to have faster matches and speedier recovery times, literally by tapping r1 or l1 on the matchup screen
>my career is the best iteration we've seen yet, but does still leave a lot to be desired
>who gives a shit if you don't use the mode why would you care whether its there or not
>dana brooke is lucky to be in the game at all

why even lie
>>
Petition to put Paige in the game.
>>
I'm still waiting on it to download. I'm probably not gonna get to play it until tomorrow
>>
why do all of the female models look transgendered
>>
>>1858415
Because scanning technology is coming close to perfection. It's uncanny, practically indistinguishable from real life, isn't it?
>>
File: sasha-banksjpg-3130fc.jpg (474KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
sasha-banksjpg-3130fc.jpg
474KB, 2560x1440px
THIS is the best face they could get for Sasha? wtf
>>
>>1858425
it looks a little bit better in game, but yeah, 2k can't scan women for SHIT for some reason, though the ones that were in 16 and 15 look REALLY good now, it's just first year entries that look like shit for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUoI-BGAlI
>>
>>1858445

she looks pretty good but that hair is complete shit. it look like paper
>>
>>1858451
yeah they can't into long hair unless it's wet tand thin and stringy like bryan's samurai hair or wyatts hair or something
>>
>>1856118
Because PC players don't buy yearly shitty sports games

The worst part of each playerbase is basically

Consoles - AAA garbage consumers
PC - Early Access garbage retards/3rd worlders
>>
>>1858445
Does Bray still look like shit face-wise in the game?
>>
>>1858475
don't know, i don't use him and haven't played against him yet in game. never thought there was anything wrong with his face on the ps4/xbone/pc versions of the last 2 games though.
>>
The graphics in this game look like hot garbage. I don't even normally care about graphics, but when they had that trailer on Raw yesterday I thought I was looking at an N64 game. Jesus, 2K, are you that fucking cheap?
>>
>>1858485
He looks weird, imo. And a bit too red on the face.

>>1858499
Ironically some SVR games looked better than whatever they're introducing now. While also having better gameplay and customization.
>>
>>1858499
>>1858510
the old ps2 models were static with painted on textures, these ones actually scan the ridges of the face and makes a much more accurate model , the lighting is what kills it though because they rely on in-engine lighting (because ideally, that would make it look lifelike if it was real life models with real life lighting) but the textures of the women are just horrid and the lighting technology isn't up to the same standards of the models, which leavs them looking doughy and malleable and shiny
>>
File: on cloud 9.jpg (38KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
on cloud 9.jpg
38KB, 1024x576px
>>1857124
Worst shit in a wrestling game in the history of wrestling games and I've played every single one of them.
>>
>>1858534
i dont know if its quite as bad as that season/career mode they had in 08 where you had to do meet and greets and nurse injuries and shoot movies and shit, along with the "flick the stick" grappling gameplay, but yeah the promo engine is fucking trash
>>
>>1858536
>reminding me about 24/7 mode
Fuck you buddy
It replaced the fantastic career mode with the stories and voice acting too.
>>
File: kanyon_revenge.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
kanyon_revenge.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>1858536
Considering that was almost a decade ago, this is far, far worse and totally unwarranted. It makes the career mode even worse than last years, which I thought was impossible.

I will instead be playing Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 once again as my gaming today, which really blows my mind.
>>
File: Haitch.jpg (116KB, 524x808px) Image search: [Google]
Haitch.jpg
116KB, 524x808px
Haitch face is first thing I see on logos at launch last night. Good work.
>>
Where in the hell is nakamura at??? I swear I put the code in but don't see him on the roster
>>
>>1858564
>we did it, reddit!

>>1858660
under "downloaded characters"
>>
>>1858685
I only see Goldberg...

Should I try the code again
>>
>>1858710
post it here
>>
>>1858718
Hue
>>
Is the deluxe edition the same as NXT edition and is it worth to get the deluxe?

serious
>>
>>1858732
NXT has that figure, some cards and a couple dlc plebs
>>
>>1858710
yeah try it again i guess
go to your downloads, does it say NXT pack or whatever? you should have nia apollo and shinsuke, it should show up in your downloads as the NXT enhancement pack i think

>>1858732
digital deluxe? that comes with the base game and the season pass, which interestingly enough if you read the fine print, does not include the NXT pack. It comes with the legends pack and the future stars pack and the accelerator and a few other things i believe, but the NXT pack will be sold separately, that comes with the NXT edition and includes shinsuke, nia jax and apollo crews
>>
>>1858732

do you care for playable nia jax, shinskay nakamora and apollo creed and a 8 inch finn balor figurine then go for it
>>
>>1858748
>8 inch finn balor figurine

Nice, my wife needs a new dildo.
>>
File: NoMercyGameBox.jpg (49KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
NoMercyGameBox.jpg
49KB, 500x346px
Why can't they just update this game with new graphics and roster?
>>
>>1858760
cuckhold
>>
>>1858763
because it's extremely dated and doesn't hold up
>>
>>1858766
>because it's extremely dated and doesn't hold up

Graphics aside, the controls are 10,000x better than 2K16. More fluid, easier to use/master, and just a more fun game.
>>
>>1858766

But why do i still play with my brothers every few months and haven't purchased a new wrestling game since the PS2 era?
>>
>>1858776
because you're a man child thats never had sex
>>
>>1858297
You've been posting this no paige meme since I first loaded up the game about 10 hours ago. Get a life
>>
>>1858425
Sasha's entrance is hilariously bad. It's like they got a robot on crack to do it, just speeds right through the whole thing.

>>1858445
Asuka looks really good. She's easily one of the best looking women in the game
>>
>>1858475
He looks better.
>>
Is it possible to remove superstars from my game? I would like to remove Kevin Owens completely from the game.
>>
>>1858866
'no'. closest you can get is removing him from all brands in universe. the game won't book him into any matches
>>
>>1858829
Any screens?
>>
>>1858871

thanks, will also be getting rid of sami zzzayn, cesaro, sheamus, natalya, nikki bella, alicia fox, dana brooke, brock lesner, seth, roman, john cena and dean. maybe the game will be enjoyable now
>>
i have a couple questions.

are there a lot of alternate outfits and are there a lot of legends? also will they be adding paige to the game?
>>
>>1856916
If they put undertake on the next cover, it'll only make sense if it's during the time he's fully retiring/having his final match.
After that, it should be whoever the champion is.

But in reality we all know it's gonna be "muh womens power" and have someone like becky lynch or sasha banks on the front.
>>
>>1858791
>Has literally paid to shitpost faster
>>
>>1858898
Only a few guys have alternate versions of themselves. If you mean actual attire then you have to make all that yourself. There's like 15 legends
>>
>>1858911
>undercarder
>botcha
They want the game to sell
>>
>>1858042

BIG TRAIN ROLLING DOWN THE LINE
>>
>>1854866
any tips for making a thicc character?
>>
File: goldbergg.jpg (134KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
goldbergg.jpg
134KB, 1200x675px
>pick WWE Goldberg
>his entrance theme and animation is still the WCW one

FUCK YOU 2K

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx0vbEV-ig0

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
New game feels good. finally created my character

Im Alexander Anderson from Hellsing Ultimate. Playing as a heel who doesnt like the Authority.
>>
I like most people am waiting to see a review. I didnt like the easy one button reverse system they had a couple of years ago and also thought the controls were a little awkward. I wish they'd make something a little more wacky. I loved climbing up the fist in the old Smackdown games, or the snowball fights in Smackdown v Raw. Plus the simple one button to reverse grapple and one button to reverse striking was great.
>>
If your Character is over like 85overall, Seth Rollins is a cheating fag. You cannot reserve his moves, and has instant recovery.
>>
So far:
>Loading
>Menu
>Loading
>Menu
>Menu
>Loading
>Loading
>Loading
>Match
>Loading
>Menu
>Loading
>Loading

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Keeping that bullshit submission minigame
whoever did this needs to be shot

I guess that interview that said they removed it was a lie
>>
>>1858776

I'm on the same boat, I like what I'm seeing with 2K17 but if the gameplay isn't up to par with the older games then it's a no buy.
>>
File: rem.jpg (70KB, 571x537px) Image search: [Google]
rem.jpg
70KB, 571x537px
Post CAWS
>>
File: Uzume 2k17.jpg (170KB, 750x1064px) Image search: [Google]
Uzume 2k17.jpg
170KB, 750x1064px
>>1857398
>>1857305
WAIT FOR PC RELEASE, THEN YOU CAN
>>
>>1858770
Yeah, that's not even close to being true. It's a clunky, dated piece of shit.

>>1858776
Nostalgia.
>>
File: c8unqy65twqx.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
c8unqy65twqx.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
Universe mode is broken as fuck right now. Simming has a decent chance of producing some interesting glitches. I've also seen Sasha Banks end up as US champion
>>
>>1859061
you can switch it for a QTE minigame that the AI will slaughter you in
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1936x1936px
Anyone get the NXT edition? What card didja get?
>>
>>1859061
ugh god seriously?

I hear that nakamura is locked behind a $100 paywall unless you play the fucking last gen version which makes zero sense
>>
>>1859557
>Sasha Banks end up as US champion
ayy lmao
Rusev will literally destroy Botcha
>>
>>1859557

>Implying that's not gonna happen for realsies if Steph has anything to say about it.
>>
>>1858956
>wanting the shitty theme
>>
>Dana vs Eva
>Eva knocks Dana down
>''Ooh, she deserves a good spanking''
Based King. He's lucky girls don't play games
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
Unbiased opinion here.

I really like the game but some of the models are absolutely horrible. I'm sorry but 75% of the divas look like crap. It seems like they put all of their talent into making Eva Marie look the best and if that's the case they did a good job. Also a lot of the faces look like they're smeared with the blur effect, looking at you dean ambrose. Seems like some of them are perfect and some 0 effort was put into. They also need to do something about the hair, it wouldn't bother me so much if it weren't so crap. Everything else seems good to me except maybe the loading screens.
>>
>>1859612
Asuka's which is just what I wanted
>>
>>1859656
I like how Bayley has ZERO facial animation during her entrance. I don't know if it's a bug or not. The characters are so lifeless outside of promos (where their neck veins visibly bulge in anger)
>>
>>1859675
Lucky....
>>
>simon gotch
>69 ovr

unistalled
>>
>try to dye asuka's green patch blue
>blue appears on the other side of her head
REEEEEE
>>
>People still buy these shitty games

I blame you all for the death of wrestling games
>>
is it the aki/thq engine with updated graphics, an expanded roster, and online play?

no?

then, no.
>>
>>1856118
Because 2k15 was fucking 50GB
>>
File: 1430858332399.jpg (60KB, 200x290px) Image search: [Google]
1430858332399.jpg
60KB, 200x290px
>tfw my used copy of no mercy keeps failing to load
>tfw I don't know if it's the game cartridge or the ancient N64 I'm using
>>
>>1860190
>A bloo bloo bloo stop buying games I don't like :'-(
>>
>>1860456
Literally heard your squeaky ass voice while reading that.

18+
>>
>>1860474
>Muh Ayyeee Teeeen Pluhs

Neck yourself.
>>
>>1860488
It's 10 PM, you should be in bed. Big day at school tomorrow.
>>
>>1860436
failing to load your data?

i have bad news: it's the cartridge. the first batch release in the US was faulty; data loss will keep happening, which is why it's impossible now to find one of the second-batch games.

we've all been there and have bought second copies.
>>
when they show gameplay footage on t.v. it looks slow as fuck, can anyone confirm?
>>
>>1860517
>tfw all ebay posts use the same google image searched cartridge picture and will not take a look at the cart to confirm if it's rev 1.1 or not.
Being a No Mercy bro is suffering.
>>
>>1860536
Calm down kid. Shitty parents probably let you eat too much sugar and now you're overreacting on a Cantonese rice farming forum.
>>
>Play Goldberg vs Sef
>It takes 3 spears and 3 jackhammers to put him down
Jesus Christ. This is with finisher strength at max
>>
>>1860594
You are a fountain of stale, uninspired memes. Work on your banter game in ways other than parroting the shit you read on here.
>>
>>1860608
Only meme was the last few words. I wasn't bantering by the way. You come off as a child on a sugar rush.
>>
>>1860631
Nah, you've been memeing since the start. It's in the context.

>You come off as a child on a sugar rush.
You come off as a mouth-breathing retard. I can't imagine a grown man saying this shit. You're probably no older than 17.
>>
Then these two fags came in here and started triggering each other. Each having to have the last word on the internet.
Thanks.
>>
>>1860654
I typed it faggot. Last word belongs to me.
>>
Question
I created all the current titles (WWE, SD tag, SD women's, etc) but Universe mode won't let me assign the champions or set matches to fight for the belt.
For instance, the current WWE Champ Ambrose can't defend the belt against Styles because when I try to make it a title match the belt doesn't show up.
What do?
>>
playing universe mode, can you NOT skip the show themes? this is getting tedious, im mashing every button and i have to listen to smackdowns horse shit constantly.
>>
>>1860683
Buy it on last-gen or wait for the PC release.
>>
>>1860684
You should be able to skip it after "some time" but its only there to hide a load screen anyways.
>>
>>1860683
Same problem. Anybody have a way around this?
>>
>>1860715
>Delete the game from system
>Go to gamestop
>Trade your copy in for credit towards Battlefield 1 or Final Fantasy 15
>???
>Profit!
>>
File: 1471834251637.jpg (32KB, 557x612px) Image search: [Google]
1471834251637.jpg
32KB, 557x612px
>>1860727
>Battlefield 1 or Final Fantasy 15
>>
>>1860738
I could've said Infinite Warfare and it would still be an upgrade
>>
>>1860752
It really wouldn't. Come on, I know you have a stigma towards wrestling video games because you aren't 12 anymore, but let's be real.
>>
Got the nxt version
>>
File: lexi.png (668KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
lexi.png
668KB, 1024x576px
Hmm
>>
>>1860775
they did a pretty good job with alexa's ass
>>
>>1860769
They just look outdated, the game modes are tedious as fuck, and aren't really immersive anymore. Only good thing is playing with friends bt even then it gets boring.
>>
File: bliss-ass.gif (3MB, 400x436px) Image search: [Google]
bliss-ass.gif
3MB, 400x436px
>>1860775
They got her ass perfect.
>>
How do I prevent my character from losing Popularity all the time, no matter what?

Heel promos? Lose popularity
Face promos? Lose popularity
Fight the Authority? Lose popularity
Win Matches? Lose popularity

what the fuck
>>
>>1860797
Is your character a vanilla midget?
>>
>>1854866
Just got done playing for 15 hours straight, about 8 of those spent creating shit. My hands and wrists are killing me
>>
>>1860809
Seek sunlight
>>
curtis axel won the WWE championship in my universe mode but doesnt come out iwth it.
>>
Why is Submission still vastly overpowered in this game?

The new "tap the button" mechanic is also completely broken, because tapping the button does absolutely nothing while your opponent will break out of all your submissions and make you tap with theirs
>>
>>1860797
Same boat here

>face Seth Rollins in a ladder match
>mega babyface
>Rollins is my opponent because I angered the Authority and he was going to defend them
>Win the ladder match
>-7008 Popularity for winning

Is this game broken? The only way to get Popularity is to have babyface promos, but you only get like ~300-500. Whats the point if you LOSE thousands of points for winning against Heels?
>>
>>1859012
git gud, i've been kicking rollins, cena and takers ass in mycareer with ease at overall 78
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 236x342px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 236x342px
Trying to get my female wrestler a decent rack but all the chest options aren't very different from each other. Any idea which one trish is using?

Pic sorta related.
>>
>>1860978
They will fix it on the next patch
>>
>>1860607
Sethwinslol is overpushed in the video game too. What's his rating?
>>
>>1859684
They've never been good with facial animations. It's been three years since they put him in and they have yet to get Bo Dallas' smile right.
>>
Most fun I've had with a wrestling game since All Stars

>>1859612
>>1859675
What's the deal with these cards are they supposed to be rare? I honestly thought there were a bunch in there and not one.....I got finn balor
>>
>creating my superstar
>minimum height 5'10

what the fuck there are more than 10 guys in the wwe right now shorter than 5'10... i don't get it
>>
>>1861431
Doesn't the body part affect the height, I'm sure it does.

What's the deal with this game anyway, where is the tutorial mode? I dint understand what I'm doing
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
>>1861431

I'd create 5'2 Rey Rey desu.
>>
>>1859612
Dash Wilder, can't complain
>>
>>1861439
That's what manuals are for you daft git.
>>
>>1860607
Feels like one of the old SmackDown games on PS2, don't it?
>>
>>1861400
they have actual chunks of the mat from takeover london of course they're rare
there's only a finite number of chunks that can be taken from the mat
of course, they're worthless because no ones gonna want to buy a .5x.5 inch square of canvas from you, but yeah they're rare in that there's a limited amount of them.
>>
>>1861439
they assume you buy the game every year because most people who buy these games do, it's actually funny, most of the menus and breif tutorials actually pop up and say "This year we..." or "Unlike last year..."
>>
>>1854866
My thoughts on it are that you should spend your time on literally anything else. Wrestling is fake and even fake martial artists over in aikido classes point and laugh at you.
>>
why does the styles clash do head damage
in kayfabe are they landing on their necks? thats fucking retarded.
>>
>>1861484
...wish I had one. For some stupid reason the game has a menu option for the manual but that's just a sentence telling me to go to their site which I will
>>1861492
I guess so and you're right hah the second I got into a chain grab the menu popped up with something like that
>>
>announced they'd scrapped showcase mode
>added nothing to replace it
>people still buy it
>>
>>1861502
...have you seen what happens to guys who don't take the Clash properly?
>>
>>1861513
yes but they didn't mocap guys not taking it properly
>>
>>1861512
they announced a suplex city and defeat the beast mode centering around brock lesnar, but it was apparently just a fucking lie since it's not in the game
>>
>>1861518
Yeah what the fuck is up with that??? Shit, there was a commercial advertising suplex city so where is it?

Is anyone else impressed by Nakamura's entrance? It's amazing how well it came out
>>
>>1860834
There is no sunlight in Ireland
>>
>>1861209
93. Tied for second in the game with Undertaker and Cena. Goldberg is 92.
>>
>>1861512
What they ''added'' was the new universe and mycareer stuff. What people don't realise is that showcase was scrapped partway through development so they had to scramble to come up with something. It's not that they decided from the start that they were focusing more on the other modes, that was an asspull.

Showcase mode can stay gone as far as I'm concerned, if I wanted to relieve a career I'd use the network. This game is supposed to be my universe
>>
>>1861563
whos #1? lesnar?
>>
>>1861568
Stone Cold and Brock, both at 95.
>>
>>1861563
How are ratings determined? I saw a couple wrestlers sitting between 80-89 that should have been at 90-93 tops like Ramon being one of them
>>
>>1861567
i think this is probably true. if they truly has the whole time to focus on universe and mycareer we would have gotten more than we did. they probably spent a couple of months on showcase before realising it wasn't going to work. i won't miss it either, the resources should go elsewhere. have those mini showcases as dlc every year like the hof one from 2k16, but keep it out of the main development
>>
>>1861567
im missing it this year since the fucking cover star is brock lesnar and that would have meant angle finally being in the fucking game
>>
>>1861572
They've never really said but I assume it's kayfabe power level+star power. Big Show took a big hit to his rating this year as did Kane, which makes sense with how they're used now. Some of the ratings are really weird though, like the revival being 10 points lower than Bayley and co.
>>
>>1861578
That's exactly why they took it out I bet. There's rumours that angle will come back at the rumble and be the preorder guy for next year but who knows. Every week there's a new rumour about him
>>
>>1861563
HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHA

Holy fuck this overpushed fag

What is Roman and Dean and AJ?
>>
>>1861582
actually they did say that's why, not specifically angle, but they said his most important rivalries for the most part won't be included so it'd have been almost impossible to do a career showcase for lesnar.
>>
>>1861584
Roman is 89 and AJ are 89. Dean is 90
>>
>>1861563
>Seth, who was gone for most of the game's development, is on the same level as Undertaker and John Cena
What did 2k mean by this? Did beating Roman give him that much of a power boost?
>>
>>1861590
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK

END THIS COMPANY BRET HART WAS RIGHT
>>
>>1861581
I guess that makes sense but it doesn't explain why the legends or late 90s-02 wrestlers are grossly underscored

I wonder what Hogan's score would've been or Marty Jannettys. Which you know WHY isn't jannetty in2k17 or the rockers?

>>1861594
What did he say? The scores aren't that big of a deal considering you can enhance the characters
>>
>Bret isnt in the game

KEK BRETKEK IN LITERAL TEARS
>>
>>1861603
What
>>
>>1861592
he went out with an injury without losing his title. he wasn't defeated for the belt until way after his return.
>>
>>1861603
yes, he is, carter
>>
>>1861603
He is and he's higher rated than Gaytch
>>
If you didn't update your game before you made a superstar it has potential to fuck your save data up

Some of the CAWS I made look like shit after the update
>>
>>1861654
My friend might be in for a shock then. Glad I didn't risk it.
>>
>you now automatically jump over downed opponents
It's the little things. I was so sick of playing ladder matches and getting stuck in a corner because a bunch of guys were down around me
>>
>>1856139
If by "around the holidays" you mean april or may of 2017, then you are correct.
>>
File: CuiQTqgWcAQxBPY.jpg (135KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CuiQTqgWcAQxBPY.jpg
135KB, 900x1200px
What do you think it's like seeing yourself in a video game
>>
>tfw the promo engine actively detracts from the fun of the game
this is garbage i want it gone
>>
>>1861669
I love asuka

I don't know create yourself in the game and see how you feel. It's pretty neat
>>
>>1861669
>even the divas are nu-male nerds that play video games
JUST
>>
>wwe 2k17 lists dana brooke as a 'light heavyweight'
Ouch
>>
>defeat US champ 3 times clean
>defeat number 1,2 and 4 contenders clean
>defeat WWE champion clean
>defeat cena clean 5 times including summerslam
>defeat the undertaker clean 4 times including battleground
>defeat finn balor in a last man standing match
>defeat kevin owens, the US champ and the WWE champ simultaneously in a fatal 4 way
>still ranked #3 for the US title contention

this games lack of polish is fucking astounding too
>Cole: What do you think about that, Jerry?
>JBL: Well, from my view he's got a good shot here tonight.

>call styles clash a "Face Buster"

>grab chair
>go to enter ring, approach apron
>automatically toss chair completely over the corner of the post, missing the ring and landing on the other side
>>
File: gappy.png (104KB, 241x424px) Image search: [Google]
gappy.png
104KB, 241x424px
>>
File: johnny.png (102KB, 216x404px) Image search: [Google]
johnny.png
102KB, 216x404px
>>
>>
File: Screenshot-Original.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-Original.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Based Asuka dragging Sasha to a classic.

This match was a fucking nightmare desu. It took 5 finishers to beat her. The AI is insane with reversals this year.
>>
File: 7NO%3LM]CJUFA[KNT%5MEJ7.jpg (310KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7NO%3LM]CJUFA[KNT%5MEJ7.jpg
310KB, 1920x1080px
>these literal fallout 4 tier promos
>>
File: FW`5WLX$S$BB7XL`L2)BO]O.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FW`5WLX$S$BB7XL`L2)BO]O.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
>>1861984
>>
>>1861984
It reflects modern WWE really well
>>
>>1861984
GOAT promo. Up there with Savages cup of cawfee.
>>
File: FW5WLXSBB7XLL2BOO~2.jpg (21KB, 352x420px) Image search: [Google]
FW5WLXSBB7XLL2BOO~2.jpg
21KB, 352x420px
>>1861988
>>
I haven't bought a WWE game since WWE '12. Is this one any good?
>>
Anyone know of any sites where I can put in a CAW request? My creation skills are shit but I want me some Hailey Hatred in my universe.
>>
>>1862134
is caws.ws still a thing? try there
>>
>>1862134
Leddit

>>1862114
It's the best game they'd done since SvR. Super buggy atm though, wait a month or so until another patch is out.
>>
honestly surprised how much im enjoying this game. the computer does kick the shit out of me sometimes though
>>
>>1862180
>patch
>2k
kek dont count on it
2k16 is still a buggy mess and 15 still doesn't have working blood
>>
>>1861984
Wait till you get to the FEMINISM IS AWESOME one.
>>
>>1862260
2k16 had 5 patches, this one will get the same. Lots of the minor bugs never get fixed but the borderline game breaking ones will be
>>
>playing as asuka
>attack naomi during her entrance
>asuka's skin turns brown
>have to quit the match to fix it
What the fuck?
>>
>>1862273
2k16 was only patched when DLC was released
>>
>>1862277
Ah the old BLACKED glitch. Yeah it happens sometimes. I've had AJ turn into a blonde haired nigger
>>
Universe mode is a mess. If you edit a PPV card the game will add more matches every time you do so. I ended up with a 27 match Payback card.
>>
>>1862283
This was in 2K16 as well until they patched it. The state of this developer. Give Yukes the boot already, they're trash. It's the same bugs every single year
>>
>>1862284
This game is really fun when it works but man it's gotta be the buggiest game I've played in a while. It's Bethesda tier
>>
>start online game with friends.
>cant immediately pick any slot
>jump around a lot until can finally select slot
>choose male contestants
>match starts
>am female caw without clothing and botched texture looking like deadpool
Friend confirmed our characters were out of sync over mic too. He wont the match while it was still going for me.
>>
Out of all these shitty 2k games which one is the best?
>>
File: 1.jpg (209KB, 1705x900px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
209KB, 1705x900px
>>1862322
>mfw
>>
>>1862288
>>1862284
>>1862283
Okay glad this isn't just me. Any update on a patch?
>>
>>1862388
see >>1862260
>>
File: 1476119614570.jpg (65KB, 600x804px) Image search: [Google]
1476119614570.jpg
65KB, 600x804px
THE STATE OF THIS GAME
>>
>>1862388
Don't expect one for another week and a half at least
>>
>>1862362
The most fun? This one.

The most stable? Fuck if I know. Definitely not this one.
>>
File: redacted.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
redacted.webm
2MB, 720x404px
Kek
>>
>>1861988
>you underestimate milk
>milk makes me unstable
Oh god that actually got me laughing pretty hard.
>>
So is the multiplayer dead on 2k16 or 15?
>>
>>1862428
Pretty much
>>
>>1862421
Ah, the benoit filter.
>>
>>1862428
It wasn't living to begin with. Unless you enjoy fighting 7 foot tall juggalos spamming cheap moves.
>>
>>1862456
this is specifically why they made the 2k tonight mode, so you don't run into those faggy caws
>>
It seems you cant move tattoos past the bicep and onto the forearm in CAS.
>>
File: Z9(O$I[J{{_1BUMPJ%CZXW7.jpg (26KB, 564x418px) Image search: [Google]
Z9(O$I[J{{_1BUMPJ%CZXW7.jpg
26KB, 564x418px
you guys make any caws?
>>
File: daff.jpg (28KB, 410x772px) Image search: [Google]
daff.jpg
28KB, 410x772px
>>1862589
Working on Daffney. Haven't touched the face, skin or tattoos yet. Since you can't move tattoos onto the forearm for some reason.
>>
>>1862589
Myself
>>
>>1862589
Frank West
>>
>>1862589
>>1862694

How are people creating these scary realistic caws like that cm punk one?
>>
>>1862928
Using the face image import option with perfectly symmetrical or edited photos. Some cases they just use part of the skin from a past game and overlay the face with that "logo".
As far as face shaping, that is pure unfiltered skill.
>>
>>1862975
It's amazing

Is it true that you can add videos from YouTube to the game titantron?
>>
>>1863002
no
that was never the case
this year you can make a video in game using highlight reel clips and you can put your custom guy (or anyone on the roster for that matter) into cut scenes and use them to string together a clip with transitions and custom logos and stuff, but no of course you can't import video files from youtube
>>
File: wow.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
I-is this real dialogue in the game?
>>
>>1863023
Ahh ok I got that mixed up thanks for clearing it up

What's the deal with animations from old or classic wrestlers not in the wwe still being here like Batista and great khali entrances?
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 491x1008px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 491x1008px
>>1863061
yes, the generic promo phrases.
>>1863064
They're pretty much just there for created wrestlers now.
>>
>>1863061
yes it's not like it's voiced
it's all generic shit like that, and when you choose it the options are shorthand and denoted like "I WILL RUIN YOU" when you pick it
>>
>>1863064
most of them are there if they were in 2k15 and 2k16, but not before. when they jumped to next gen they changed the ramp and ring size, which changed the entrance animations, so they cleaned house and started over. They do have a bunch of generic movesets though, like one is called JoMo which obviously john morrison, one is Wrestling Hero and that's obviously angle, etc.
>>
>>1863116
They made sure to remove anything hogan affiliated though such as the leg drop setup
>>
Did they censor the new age entrance slogan the oh you didn't know thing?

Either it's very low or they muted that part
>>
File: milk.gif (4MB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
milk.gif
4MB, 700x700px
>>
>>1863061
Yes. There's an option to give a shout out to your mum in career mdoe
>>
>>1863326
Amazing
>>
Do i buy this game or not?
>>
>>1861927
>>1861940
>>1861953
Speaking of that, they have perfect Polnareff hair in this game. I swear, there's gotta be a Jojo fan working at 2K.
>>
>>1863606
No. Wait until it's had another patch.
>>
2k16: voices with God awful lip sync
2k17: no voices still god awful lip sync
>>
>>1863795
The facial animations move at like 1fps if they work at all. That emotionless bayley
>>
>Beeg finally has the 'I'M A DAMN GIANT' voiced taunt
Based Yukes
>>
File: 200_s.gif (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
24KB, 200x200px
So...no custom entrance music again this year? I can't see myself buying another wwe game until this feature is back in.
>tfw last wwe game was 2k14
Thread posts: 390
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.