[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did del rio mean by this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: DefenselessPhysicalBighornsheep.webm (1002KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
DefenselessPhysicalBighornsheep.webm
1002KB, 480x360px
what did del rio mean by this
>>
Why does he wear the mask
>>
Stepped in a ring with Cro Cop in his prime, man has some grapefruits for that.
>>
File: dorito.png (14KB, 293x500px) Image search: [Google]
dorito.png
14KB, 293x500px
>that feel when he actually won some matches but everyone only remembers him getting beat by cro cop
>>
>>1854147
i'd genuinely like to know the answer too. seriously what the heck happened the kick didn't even connect. was the mask suffocating him or did he die of fear?
>>
>>1854219
He hit him in the temple
>>
>let me just back myself into this corner so i cant run anywhere and he can just kick my face off
>>
>>1854147
They told him to take a dive against a good opponent becuse his original opponent couldn't and he made some nice cash
>>
>>1854147
I thought he took a dive so I looked it up on Fight Pass. Not a dive. Goddamn Mirko was scary back then.
>>
I would have feigned death to not get hit with cro cop's left leg again
>>
>>1854219
>>1854234
Listen for the "clonk" of a shin bouncing off his skull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHG6LjtsxJM
>>
>>1854258
The 2nd best HW at the time. Unfuckwithable.

also since you've feen a MMA fan since Conor McGregor, go back and watch the pride shows. you'll see how shitty today's UFC cards are compared todays. much like Attitude Era vs today.
>>
>>1854347
PRIDE was fun as fuck, I miss it.
>>
>Pride thread
Nice. I have all of Bushido on DVD,
>>1854219
>>1854282
I thought it was the heel. On the DVD you can run it slow and see his foot/leg deflect off Dos Caras/Del Rio's skull, then he gets punched once for good measure.
>>
>>1854147
To be fair, he lost to one of the best in the world.
>>
File: Pride is Forever.webm (3MB, 476x358px) Image search: [Google]
Pride is Forever.webm
3MB, 476x358px
>>
>>1854198

>1 DQ loss

What did he do?
>>
File: delriostomp.gif (1MB, 200x108px) Image search: [Google]
delriostomp.gif
1MB, 200x108px
>>1854594
He beat the shit out of some asian after he had already won, supposedly he talked shit about him, his family and/or lucha, you dont fuck with el patron and he learned the hard the way. Heres the gif, based alpha patron.
>>
>>1854468
Not to mention Cro Cop was roiding at that point
>>
>>1854646
>supposedly he talked shit about him

he called him a perro.
>>
>>1854219
No he just took a dive
>>
>>1854661

>no proof of these allegations
>>
>>1854147
The fight was obviously fucking rigged.
>>
>>1854147
Looks like he took a fucking dive.
That kick didn't even hit him.
>>
File: 1462806672004.gif (2MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1462806672004.gif
2MB, 245x300px
>gets knocked out by a kick that barely connected
>somehow gets to fuck my waifu

what happened to the world?
>>
File: Nolan_online_in_a_nutshell.png (686KB, 818x473px) Image search: [Google]
Nolan_online_in_a_nutshell.png
686KB, 818x473px
>>1854159
B cuz he is big guy 4. Yu!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>1854737
>having a drugged up slut as a waifu
>>
>retards itt think a hit has to fully connect to knock you out
>>
>>1854198
Del Rio is/was a legit amateur wrestler. >>1854147
To be fair, Cro Cop could do that to just about every human being on the planet.
>>
>>1858813
Damn, how do people 4chan on their iPads? The spellcheck is really competent, but how am I supposed to jump to the next line?
>>
>>1854147
Was he a face or a heel in this webm?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.