[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dave Meltzer: "No Mercy was fine...that's it"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJEvUPOzuqc

>The 8-Man was fine. Fans really want American Alpha to be Tag-Team Champions

>Carmella/Bella was a craptastic match. The workers over at Full Sail who couldn’t show this woman how to work need to be fired immediently

>Usos/Slater-Rhyno was fine didn’t feel PPV worthy tho. Dave was confused as to why the Usos lost and out of all the Tag-Teams on Smackdown Slater/Rhyno are the 2nd most over team in their division.

>Vince wants to push Baron Corbin as the new Top Heel on Smackdown since AJ is getting to be too over to be a Heel so they’ll need to revert AJ back to babyface status.

>Ziggler and Miz are getting the best out of each other lately and Dave thinks this feud is going to keep going with Miz getting the Championship back the next PPV or the PPV afterwards.

>Alexa and Naomi exposed the hell out of each other and had an even worse match then Carmella/Bella. Also Naomi vs Bliss vs Lynch is booked for the Scotland Taping.

>Harper was originally going to be booked to Raw but with Rowan being injured they need him on Smackdown so Braun is still running solo without his Wyatt lads. Dave thought it was stupid to have this main event the show over something as hot as Miz/Ziggler and Cena/Ambrose/Styles
>>
>>1854105
>Dave doesn't understand why I GOT KIDS and ECW are the " second most over team "
Rhino and slater are THE most over team in the division
>>
File: 1435915295919.jpg (8KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1435915295919.jpg
8KB, 125x125px
>>1854105
>Vince wants to push Baron Corbin as the new Top Heel
OH BOY MORE SHITE GUYS GETTING PUSHED BECAUSE THEY ARE TALL. I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT
>>
>>1854166

Why am I getting this itching sensation Usos will win the belts during the Scotland show?

>>1854176

Corbin and Swagger are great as just being "guys" maybe in a couple years Corbin will be good enough to be a dominating force under a midcard belt but as of right now the 2 hottest midcarders are Miz and Ziggler
>>
He said Ziggler and Miz was a great match. I thought so too. Good for Ziggler.
>>
>>1854105
the video is down did he elaborate on bliss and naomi exposing each other? is this a reference to the tit popping out?
>>
>>1854215
He said their match was bad
>>
>>1854105
>>Vince wants to push Baron Corbin as the new Top Heel on Smackdown since AJ is getting to be too over to be a Heel so they’ll need to revert AJ back to babyface status.

ugh

no

Why can't they figure out that this doesn't work? The fans like him -because- he's a cocky heel. Turn him face and you lose the reason people like him to begin with.
>>
>>1854221
They like him because he kills it nightly.
I agree they shouldn't turn him white-meat "aw shucks", but directing his Heelish mannerisms towards other Heels is a defacto Face turn in the right way that would allow them to market him as the true top babyface of SD.
>>
>>1854220
did he give details? other than the botched arm bar i thought the match was pretty solid
>>
>>1854209

It was a good match he also said it should have main evented if he knew how hot the angle was going to be

Do Kenny and Mikey have contracts or not?
>>
>>1854176
It's fine to push a heel down your throat, they're expected to be hated, if heel Roman and Eva Marie teamed up they'd sell out arenas just to see them get their asses kicked.

I don't even dislike Roman, but it's gotta be hurting the guy to get booed when he hasnt done anything wrong except come along at a time when others were way more over
>>
>>1854225
Hell AJ could just keep being who he is right now and just be an Austin-esque top guy. He's just a southern loud mouth ass kicker
>>
>>1855366

If you made the level of money Roman and the other Shield Lads do that cushions it a little.
>>
>>1854182

Its hard to see Corbin as anything higher than a mid card heel, I expect he'll get the Kane treatment and be allowed to hang around the company as long as he likes, occasionally rising into the title scene when someone gets injured or they need a transitional champ.
>>
is this the op that over exaggerates everything that dave & bryan say in the show?
>>
>>1855403

He's improved a lot on the little things like his Cardio and In Ring Offense

I see him ascending to a really reliable guy but if you ever make it to that level you never get passed that level

Its the Scott Hall effect
>>
>>1854176
t. manlet loving smark
>>
>>1854225
What I noticed and loved about the Styles match was that he never shyed away from getting involved in the match like a cowardly miz type heel would, and then attempt to steal the pin, he actually wanted to show off how good he is to the faces and rub it in.

The match was hurt a bit by the finish though, he's good enough to win without the chair, he does need to keep the belt as well, as watching him swat off the heels weekly is gold. I hoped he'd keep wearing Cena's armband around his head too, that was such a brilliant touch
>>
>>1854105
>"2016.10.10 WOR: WWE No Merc..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by f4wonline.com.

Dave the Jew is really on top of this stuff now. Better cough up that $10.99 a month, goyim! Clearly a radio show is worth more than the WWE Network after all. :^)
>>
>>1855411
Yes
>>
Fuck, Rowan is legit hurt? Goddamn.

>All the Wyatts will never be healthy at once.

Honestly should have just stuck Harper on RAW and then thrown Rowan over there when he was better, finally break up the Family and evolve Bray's character.
>>
>>1855455

>$10.99

Thought it was $3 for the Observer.
>>
>>1855464

He got injured on a House Show.
>>
>>1855412
He's definitely improved, no more 5 minute matches where he doesn't have to sell anything. I think they could do better backstage segments with him, he should be dismissive of all the faces in the locker room until they snap and challenge him. He seems so laid back in real life that being a dismissive heel fits him more than some intense steely eyed lunatic
>>
>>1855514

He needs better opponents

Ziggler tries way too hard always wrestling at 120 miles per hour but Swagger/Corbin have fine chemistry

Apollo/Corbin have good chemistry too

Maybe they're trying to build to a hoss off between Kane/Corbin
>>
>>1854215
yo there was a titty pop out? Pics
>>
>>1854105
>copyright claim

and reddit loves this faggot. "Plz pay for my opinion on things."
>>
>>1855715

Lazy faggots need like a dozen dummy accounts so this shit stops getting deleted off YouTube.
>>
>>1854176
>You: i like manlets that make ratings dive
>>
>>1854105
Why do you keep doing these fake summaries?
>>
>>1855442
>What I noticed and loved about the Styles match was that he never shyed away from getting involved in the match like a cowardly miz type heel would
>>1854221
>>1854105
Exactly why I want AJ to stay heel.

Every other heel is.
>I WON'T DEFEND MY TITLE. IT'S MY TITLE! GO AWAY.

AJ wants people to challenge him to get more power.
>>
>Dave was confused as to why the Usos lost
They should have lost by DQ, I agree, it killed their heel momentum

> and out of all the Tag-Teams on Smackdown Slater/Rhyno are the 2nd most over team in their division.

Nope, they are the most over.

Meltz is a douchebag.

>No Mercy was fine...that's it

2 matches that were at least 4.5 stars is a good ppv.

Meltz is a douchebag, part 2
>>
>>1854105
>Vince wants to push Baron Corbin as the new Top Heel on Smackdown

YOU HAD A PERFECTLY GOOD WYATT ON HAND

WHY DO HATE FATTIES WHO AREN'T CANADIANS

FUCK YOU
>>
>>1854105
>Fans really want American Alpha to be Tag-Team Champions
No they don't. Fucking smark
>>
>>1855470
That's the pdf file only.
>>
Ah, y'know it was a show.
>>
Carmella is fucking trash. She botches, she shrieks, she's anorexic, her gimmick is that she's basically if Enzo Amore sounded like Janice from Friends. What the fuck is she doing in pro wrestling?
>>
It's probably better for Harper that he's on Smackdown.
>>
>>1856859
These pro wrestling websites are always talking up this Nikki/Carmella feud and I could give 2 shits about it. Carmella is way too green to be on the main roster but this is what a brand split does. They should have just left the women all on one roster and left people like Alexa Bliss and Carmella down in NXT a little longer if they were gonna be this bad in-ring (I will admit Alexa can cut a decent promo at least).
>>
>>1856961

Ring life on women is way shorter.

They have to bring them up while they suck are are still kinda attractive.

They can't go into their 40's like the others.

It's part of why wymins wrasslin is perpetually shit.
>>
>>1856961
Literally every woman on the main roster is complete garbage in the ring. Look at Bayley's 'match' on Raw.

That shit was embarassing.
>>
>>1856983
>Victoria is 45 years old and still wrestles
>Toyota did 5 matches in one show in 2012 at 41 years old
>Asuka and Mickie are in their mid-late 30s
State of this wwe babby
>>
>>1856692

Fuck off Carter you I hate everything but Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns loving sperg
>>
>>1854105
>since AJ is getting to be too over to be a Heel so they’ll need to revert AJ back to babyface status.

Hope hes wrong.
He hasnt even been in the company a year, that flip flop turning would be rediculous
>>
>>1857154

They've already had to cancel a lot of plans relating to Balor and Styles relating to The Club ownership

Meanwhile the actual club is Undercard tier not over on Raw right now
>>
>>1856689

They had plans for Wyatt they wanted him to be the real main event of Backlash against Dean Ambrose but after the 5-star success that Cena/Styles got Vince wanted the belt on Styles NOW
>>
>>1857156
>>1857158
I wish you'd cancel your future plans to post.
>>
>>1857179

Go the fuck back to your /wooo/ hugbox
>>
>>1857187
gb2 /wew/ yourself marky.

o wate: u CAN'T.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.