[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's over my dudes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

It's over my dudes.
>>
He'll be back. Based Miz does his best when his back is against the wall.

Haters and doubters are the source of his power.
>>
>>1853651
is that forehead a shop?
>>
what an unsatisfying ending to the title reign
>>
Why wouldn't you just arrange for Spirit Squad to run in and "attack" you? Boom, instant DQ, and you win.
>>
>>1853676

I'm hoping it'll be like Edge and Chrstian's tag title where they always end up winning it back.
>>
>>1853680
why don't heels do this all the time? i can understand faces not doing it but it would of made sense for the miz to intentionally DQ himself
>>
>>1853775

Because the heels are arrogant and want a decisive win to feed their ego.
>>
>>1853651
SadMiz was the best screen grab along with that Uso superkick
>>
>>1853788
This.
The "attack yourself" only really works if the heel is trying to weasel out of the fight
>>
Based AJ vs Based Miz?
>>
>>1853651
Thank God.
His reign was shit.
>>
>>1853666
This.

Bryan learned the hard way
>>
>Tfw the miz will never surpass the honky tonk man
>>
>>1853890
It's coming probably.

Both Cena and Ambrose are taking time.
>>
>>1854141
get ready for his world championship reign
>>
>>1854150
haters think i'm awesome
>>
>>1853651
He might be going for the WWE championship now. He's done so well as the IC champion I could see him forcing through another WWE title reigns as a transitional champion between AJ and whoever beats Miz down the line.
>>
>>1854218
AJ Styles VS The Miz makes no sense and is not happening any time soon.

My guess is he's gonna be in an eternal feud with Dolph Ziggler for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>1854218
john cena should dethrone AJ at RR and then the Miz should dethrone Cena in the main event of WM33 so we can have a rematch of WM27
>>
>>1854218

AJ is just gonna beat the Miz and BDM will go make a movie and dress up as a chicken part time for awhile
>>
why was he allowed to be a pro wrestler again?
where did it all go wrong? when i was little people were getting blasted with chairs every 2 minutes and getting buried alive. wtf
>>
>>1854267
cause he's AWESOOOOOOME
>>
>>1854263
If AJ wins, Miz will be sent back to the undercard, hopefully on a "redemption" arc, trying to gain for real the success he claimed to have. That's the way I see it.
>>
Miz sucks

Botched his diva ppwerbomb move on ziggler. Its a fucking diva move not even a real PowerBook
>>
Miz's loss may have actually burnt me out wrestling wise for a little while. I was a little worked after he beat Ryder but he turned out amazing, I wanted him to hold that title forever.
>>
>>1854186
>Aj Styles is a heel
>Miz is a heel
>Miz facing Styles at all
>Styles not holding the title probably until The Rumble or Mania before he drops it to Cena and his 16th title reign

Ha.

Miz is heading back to the undercard and feuding with the likes of Crews and Slater.
>>
>>1854168
>More like Styles vs Orton next
>>
>>1853651
Maybe the miz bandwagon fags will go now
>>
>>1853651
>tfw Miz is so great he managed to get
Ziggler over and stole the show
>>
>>1854330
What if, and hear me out
>AJ loses to taker at Rumble
>Cena wins rumble
>Cena beats Taker in retirement match at Mania for 16th title
>marks everywhere cry
>>
>>1854256
Fuck, I want this now.

I mean, Cena tying Flair's record is inevitable. That's easily the best way to do it
>>
CANT BONK THE TONK
>>
There'll be another world tour
>>
>>1853680
miz wanted to end zig career
>>
>>1853651
This should be agood thing for Miz. Now he can move on to the smackdown main event scene.

Who knows maybe sometime next year he will be champ.
>>
>>1854267
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9EKqQWPjyo
>>
Remember when Alex Riley would carry around the briefcase even after Miz cashed in?
>>
>>1858526
Was it stipulated that if Miz won by DQ it wouldn't count?
>>
>>1858875
I member
>>
Anyone wanna ERP with me? add me on steam so we can be lewd together

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DucksW
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.