[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck did WWE think hiring this fat piece of shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11

File: eat_sleep.png (114KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
eat_sleep.png
114KB, 500x200px
What the fuck did WWE think hiring this fat piece of shit?
>>
>>1853212
Overweight smarks can finally relate to a character. So WWE signed him up in order to shift merchandise and to get smarks to buy 2 seats for their fat arses. Not hard really.
>>
>>1853212
Cry more faggot. If you don't like it, change the channel. No one will miss you.
>>
>>1853283
Seething
>>
File: smarks.jpg (30KB, 702x430px) Image search: [Google]
smarks.jpg
30KB, 702x430px
He looks like the smarks. They can relate to him unlike the alpha Roman Reigns
>>
>>1853222
>>1853212
>>1853501
Worked by the GOAT
>>
>>1853283
>If you don't like it, change the channel. No one will miss you.
people do, thats why raw ratings are tanking with eat owens eat as the champion.
>>
>>1853512
Oh yeah. We got worked alright. We got worked by a 5'11", 300lb, sweaty and spotty lard of a man. How can we even compete? Oh, that's right. We can see our own dicks and be able to reach the top cupboards without the need of a stepladder.

On my knees begging you to invest in deodorant and a shower.
>>
>>1853283
http://heavy.com/sports/2016/07/wwe-ratings-low-viewers-viewership-monday-night-raw-july-4-show-2016-smackdown-record-20-year-brand-split-roman-reigns/
>>
>>1853539
>literally typing through tears
>>
>>1853544
>July 4

How about you post the ratings during the fat fucks reign. 5 consecutive record lows
>>
>>1853519

They've been tanking since LONG before that. It doesn't seem to matter who the champ is, the ratings just keep going steadily down.

Because WWE sucks.
>>
>>1853547
Couldn't think of anything else to say?
>>
>>1853572
>spends over 5 minutes crying and formulating a response
>comes up with this
>>
>>1853212
Same shit they thought while hiring Foley, S'more Joe, Umaga, Rikishi...
>>
>>1853283
Spotted the obese
>>
>>1853554
Nope. Tanking started just recently. There was a down fall, but it was at least stable. Until 2011 when WWE started to cater more and more to smarks, it was getting 4.8 ratings, around that number. Now it's 1.8. Percentage-wise, it's the worst in history I believe. Even the 98-2000 wasn't as bad, even though 1998 was sky rocketing thanks to based SCSA.
>>
>>1853574
>Seething

Your dyslexia can be worked on, friend. Just because you spend 5 minutes writing 2 sentences, it doesn't mean everyone else is. Now, call your mother and tell her to bring in the sponge to clean your underboob.
>>
>>1853582
Are you kidding?

>Umaga
Actually scary gimmick, definately bigger draw than pig faced owens, and wasn't anywhere near main event.

>Rikishi
One of the most fun/actualyl funny (not Santino-funny) guys in WWE history. Based as fuck, also never in teh main event.

>Foley
At least was likable as dude love, and had one great feud with The Rock, still better than owens. Also, everyone remembers every 4 characters that he played. What will owens be remembered about?

>Joe
He's there to job, at least for now I hope.
>>
>>1853609

That time it took you ten minutes. You're slippin, man.
>>
>>1853613
Hey, some of us have lives and don't spend their days refreshing 4chan hoping someone responds to them.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (24KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
24KB, 1280x720px
>>1853283
>>1853512
>>1853547
>>1853574

Yo is this person fucking retarded?
>>
>>1853283
>>1853512
>>1853547
>>1853574

Hey, samefag, is that you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gk_wBDInQ8
>>
>>1853609
>literal tears
>>
>>1853641
>overuses word "literal"

Yep. A smark.
>>
>>1853610
even if you grant Umaga that, he was Jamal at first, remember? 3 Minute Warning wasn't scary to anybody except caterers

Kishi was a joke, and they DID try to test him out in the main event, it flopped.

>Owens isn't as memorable as Foley

Foley was around for 2 or 3 years before the HIAC spot solidified him. Owens only showed up, what, last year? Who knows what'll happen to put him over?

Joe jobbing? Fuck no. Haitch wouldn't let it happen. If he'd put over Owens, he'd put over Joe just to protect NXT.
>>
>>1853647
Hey Vince!
>>
>>1853641
Kek
Deancuck getting blown the fuck out yet again ITT

Next post from him will be either Huh or Wat u mean just to prove how bootyblasted he is
>>
>>1853657
>3 minute warning
Totally jobber tag team, they had nothing for them and they did not get a tag team shot if I recall correctly.

>Rikishi
That was the point, to make him a joke. They tested him for like what? One feud with The Rock as heel? So they were apparently knowing what they shoud and should not do with fatties. It didn't go too far as it went with owens.

>Foley
Exactly, 3 years to test him out. And then even more to give him the belt. Plus he was something special compared to the fat cuck, who is mediocre on mic, has zero charisma, is nothing special in the ring, no character, no gimmick, no nothing, and he got the belt after a year or less. Isn't this clear catering to smarks? So again WHAT WAS WWE THINKING?
>>
>>1853665
Deancuck? Don't know what that even is, pal. Dean Ambrose however is an overweight nonsensical buffoon. Can't talk, can't wrestle, can't pass a school test. Nothing more than an overrated spot monkey.
>>
File: 847169841228430465.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
847169841228430465.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>1853704
>overweight nonsensical buffoon.
I don't like deanetty either but come on
>>
File: HE'S FAT.jpg (543KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
HE'S FAT.jpg
543KB, 1024x768px
>>1853708
All it takes is a month of good dieting.
>>
>>1853682
>umaga
Point is, Umaga went from Bischoff's enforcer to upper card mainstay, they trusted him with shit arguably more important than than the WWE title (and certainly more important than the heatless "Universal Title"), like the Donald Trump match at Mania 23. And that wasnt too long after he showed up again.

>Foley
>something special

Flair called him a glorified stuntman for a reason. Good character work, but in-ring, he was just there. Owens at least has a convincing moveset for a fatty, no worse than Kishi's. Speaking of whom

>Rikishi
The fact that Foley exists is proof they didnt give up on pushing fatties, regardless of how t his side's push turned out

Overall point is, WWE has had a shaky but ultimately positive relationship with obese wrestlers. I mean, ask Nia Jax
>>
>WWE have lost 3 million weekly viewers in the span of 3 years

How long until ratings of 0.5 become the norm?
>>
>>1853748
You gave me 4 examples, which are all terrible ones for "WWE has had a shaky but ultimately positive relationship with obese wrestlers". None of them were all-around as bad as owens, none of them got that push he got THAT quick. That's the point. You can say the point is something else, but this is my point from the beginning. So again - WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
>>
Owens is bleeding viewers. He is a failed experiment to identify with the viewerbase on a personal level.
You can not deny this.
>>
>>1853763
>all-around as bad as Owens

He's better than Rikishi, Umaga and Joe on the mic, and better than Foley in the ring

>WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

They were thinking they could swerve everybody/draw viewers by having HHH turn on Seth in favor of Owens and explain it later, and overestimated how much people care about the authority angle. But that's neither here nor there...
>>
He's good in the ring, and he's good on the mic, but he looks like he just stepped out of the basement to chug down some Mountain Dew before going back to his Warcraft game.

He just looks a bit off, and just looks a bit scruffy.
>>
>>1853806
>He's better than Rikishi (...) on the mic

>the state of this guy

Also, I said "all around". Which means most people would rather watch Rikishi/Umaga/Foley than him, and he could be better in-ring than all of them, not like it matters much, especially if the difference is not that big.
>>
>>1853838
>the state of this guy
I'm not lying, though. Owens' schoolyard bully mic work is pretty much his selling point along with his schoolyard bully look.

>most people would rather watch Umaga, Rikishi Foley and Joe than Owens

I'll give you Rikishi and Joe. Owens got over way faster than Umaga did simply because he went full smark crusader against Cena. What people forget is that smarks used to hate Umaga for "being a generic monster/being Jamal from before".

Foley has become a fatass numale. Nobody wants to see that. Owens is just a regular fatass.
>>
>>1853806
>He's better than Rikishi, Umaga and Joe on the mic, and better than Foley in the ring

18+
>>
>>1853790
Even if you weren't retarded and that really was their goal, they wouldn't push the audience identification figure as a heel you dumb shit.
>>
>>1853884
But the fans that look like him like heels
>>
>>1853871
>his schoolyard bully look
>talking about owens
>>
>>1853884
Oh don't be such a rhombus. He's clearly there to appeal to smarks. What do smarks love doing? Cheer the bad guy and boo the good guy.
>>
File: CuCHUNkWgAAVcjw.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
CuCHUNkWgAAVcjw.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
JUST
>>
>>1854021
How is he not fucking fired
>>
>>1854021

Put some effort in lad, you're the face of the company.
>>
>>1854021
Look at this fat fuck. Ooooh he is so intimmidating... So beliveable.

Rest in piss wwe.
>>
File: KO.jpg (138KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
KO.jpg
138KB, 640x640px
>>1854021
>>
>>1854021
God fucking dammit. Never thought I'd live long enough to see a wrestling superstar fatter than me.
I am literally fitter than a wrestling champion.
>>
>>1854021

https://youtu.be/WJ0fexXLgQ0?t=128
>>
>>1854132
Imagine if Nash came out now and cut that on Owens. He'd be cheered like mad.
>>
>>1854021

>This is the Goatse Red Champion that all smarks DESERVE
>>
>>1854132
This was so sad and you could see it on his face. CM Punk got utterly BTFO by Nash on live TV. He wasn't ready for it
>>
File: 1449645491252.png (96KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1449645491252.png
96KB, 332x333px
>>1854111
tfw got no (you)'s for this oc
>>
>>1853760
>>
>>1854132
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT
>>
File: george-lucas.jpg (56KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
george-lucas.jpg
56KB, 400x400px
>>1854132
so based
>>
>>1854132
Based Eddie knew Nash was right and changed up his style and gimmick to not become vanilla
>>
>>1854111
seriously though, where did triple H go? why help him win and then disappear with no explanation?
>>
File: kevin nash.jpg (61KB, 600x299px) Image search: [Google]
kevin nash.jpg
61KB, 600x299px
>>1854132
>>
>>1854132
kek CM Cuck never recovered
>>
>>1853544
Woah woah woah.. wait a minute. you're telling us that on a national holiday, where people actually get out and enjoy a tradition contributed to the low ratings? I should have stayed home and be anti social just to boost the rating for that one particular night.
>>
Honestly the KO reign would be bearable if you know... maybe gayitch explained why he interfered with Roman and Seth in the match? Or maybe showed up on tv for 15sec? Having foley come out and prep the gayitch bull and take Stephanie's word makes no fucking sense and gives no closure to that event.

So you end up with a champ who has no rhyme or reason for being there.

I have real life friends who don't come here or leddit who are shocked at how much better and more logical smack down is ran
>>
>>1856766
No, it would not change shit. The same fat fart would be the main champion on raw and that is the problem. Notvsome bs storyline involving hhh.
>>
>>1853212
That implies he eats 3 times a day before going to sleep
>wow what a fatty
>>
>>1856712
That was a poor article given, but I could see why it was linked. It's literally the first one that comes up when you search: "WWE falling ratings". Try it yourself and you'll see tens of more from the past few weeks.
>>
>>1853600
>Even the most succesful time in WWE history wasn't as bad.
>>
>>1853212
Hated him at first.
Grew to like him since the whole best friends shit kicked off with Jericho.
>>
File: gaykevinowens.png (528KB, 559x478px) Image search: [Google]
gaykevinowens.png
528KB, 559x478px
>>
Fuck all the haters in this thread DUSTY RHOADS WAS FATTER THEN HIM AND IS CONSIDERED A GOAT BY SOME!!

Get Fucked homos
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.