[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT GM mode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: WWE_SmackDown_vs._Raw_2007.jpg (44KB, 260x331px) Image search: [Google]
WWE_SmackDown_vs._Raw_2007.jpg
44KB, 260x331px
>Build around based Haitch
>big money feuds with Cena, Batista, HBK
>other show is left with Undercarder main eventing against a cuck like Angle
>>
>>1852755
Why is countering in these games so difficult?
>>
>>1852977
If you couldn't reverse every single attack in 07 I don't know what to tell you
>>
>>1852755
I remember building up my WHC Stone Cold vs Triple H legend killer feud that has 3 thumbs up and was a massive draw to smackdown only to be told at Wrestlemania that Stone Cold wasn't in contention for the title. My 12 year old self silently cried in my room for 10 minutes.
>>
>>1852755

The last great SvR game before 2K Sports ruined everything and even then it had problems.

>Movesets tied to weight classes
>Lack of moves overall
>Gimmicky "Total Control" anolog stick hot spots that never look right, control like shit and drain the cap out of your wrestlers stamina bar
>Stamina bar in general is too easy to deplete
>Weight Classes have hard no-selling for Light Heavyweights & Cruiserweights.
>Meh roster

But overall, this was the last wrasslin' game I really enjoyed playing until WWE All-Stars came out.
>>
>>1853030
I don't know if I'm supposed to press R2 repeatedly or hold it
>>
>>1853092

>Movesets tied to weight classes

Yeah, but there were so many moves you couldn't be bothered.

>Lack of moves overall

WHAT? Totally not true.

>Gimmicky "Total Control" anolog stick hot spots that never look right, control like shit and drain the cap out of your wrestlers stamina bar

You must be special. None of this happened to me.

>Stamina bar in general is too easy to deplete

As it was ever before. Btw. play 2k16, and see how easy it is NOW, even at the beginning of the match. At the end of the match it's ven easier, while in 07 you had the same stamina for the whole match.

>Weight Classes have hard no-selling for Light Heavyweights & Cruiserweights.

Sure, and why is this a problem? Okay I agree about some striking moves, but those were those "power" strikes like kick to the belly to make your opponent bend towards you.

>Meh roster

R U kidding? I think only SVR 2009 out of those games that I played beat it (and the recent ones). You had basically everyone from a jobber to main eventers.
>>
>>1853083
>12
>Cried
You are an embarrassment, fucking pussy.
>>
>>1852755
06 was better
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.