[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this move called?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: gff5BHn.gif (3MB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
gff5BHn.gif
3MB, 400x200px
>>
Women's wrestling
>>
>>1852691
The Horse Collar
>>
>state of that resolution
>>
>>1852691

I really dont understand what the fuck was she trying to do
>>
>>1852691
>bah gawd king she's hittin'r with the ol' highrise knee knocker
>I haven't seen this since the territory days JR! Oh watch out there she goes!
>>
>>1852691

WEW
>>
>>1852691
I pray this isn't a botch and that they literally planned the spot exactly like this.

The JUST driver
>>
>>1852691
The Glue Factory
>>
>>1852691
Attempted murder
>>
>horse mutilation
>>
>>1852691
The Attempt To Save Women's Wrestling Neckbreaker
>>
>>1852691

Horse Tranquilizer
>>
>>1852691
Seriously, though, what was Charlotte trying to do? Jump from the second rope and hit a backbreaker?
>>
>>1852995
It looked like she lost her balance and just decided to cut losses and drop Sasha.
>>
>>1852707
i second JUST driver
>>
GLUE FACTORY

FROM THE SECOND TURNBUCKLE

STOP THE DAMN MATCH
>>
>>1852992
>https://m.photofunia.com/effects/retro-wave
kek
>>
>>1852691

It's called:

>The WWE-is-so-broken-that-they-think-risky-indie-shit-is-going-to-draw-the-fans-back-in.

For short: 'bollocks'.
>>
>>1852996
This, yeah i think she lost her balance and dropped her not enough time for botchy skanks to stop herself.
>>
JUSTifaiz
>>
>sasha fucking throwing her leg in the opposite direction of charlotte's fall
What a moron.
>>
>>1852696
FPBP
>>
>>1852691
Literally Calf Crusher (Pun intended)
>>
File: snoophorse.jpg (152KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
snoophorse.jpg
152KB, 1600x900px
>>1852691
Drop It Like It's Not
>>
>>1853106
do they even know each other in real life?
>>
>>1852691
The Charlie Horse
>>
>>1852696
THIS
>>
The Womyn Botch
>>
>>1852702
I think it was supposed to be a top rope pendulum backbreaker but they completely missed the turnbuckle
>>
>>1852691
Ric Flair and Botcha Banks aka "the gamechangers of women's wrasslin", 2 members of the female equivalent of the four horsemen, being WOAT
>>
>>1853317
Cousins.
>>
>>1853317
They're loosely related and she pretends they're super close for smark cred
>>
>>1852691
'Why women should be banned from professional wrestling'
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.