[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who ultimately meant more for the business? I lean Nash.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: Chris-Jericho-vs-Kevin-Nash-400.jpg (31KB, 711x400px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Jericho-vs-Kevin-Nash-400.jpg
31KB, 711x400px
Who ultimately meant more for the business?

I lean Nash.
>>
NWO drew more dimes than everything Jericho did in his entire career
>>
>>1852416
Nash did a lot of big things, Jericho had some nice runs but Nash wins
>>
Nash had more of an effect: a negative effect.
>>
>>1852425
This. /thread
>>
Nash easily
>>
Nash literally changed the business and is the reason why wrestlers are still employed
>>
File: IMG_7149.jpg (22KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7149.jpg
22KB, 350x263px
>>1852416
Q U A D
U
A
Drink it in man!!
>>
>>1852437
WWE Superstars aren't employees.

They're "independent contractors".
>>
This is a horrible comparison
>>
>>1852418
And helped kill an entire company.

Jericho in the long run has had a far more positive effect and highlight worthy career as well as having some great emotional moments. Nash is no where near as impressive as Jericho, you could have cut him out of NWO and replaced him with another big guy and it would have went just as well.
>>
>>1852416
>Jericho has been a staple entertainer for the WWE across almost two decades
>Nash drew negative dimes and road Hogan's coat-tails, changing nothing and doing nothing
>>
>>1853615
>h another big guy and it would have went just as well
nope, nash had the look, charisma and could talk on the mic well. I cant see anyone leading the wolfpac and making them over as hell other than nash.
>>
>Nash and Hall changed the business

In revolutionary times, those who accord themselves, with an extraordinary arrogance, the facile credit for having inflamed anarchy in their contemporaries fail to recognize that what appears to be a sad triumph is in fact due to a spontaneous disposition, determined by the social situation as a whole.
>>
Are we still doing the meme of Nash being amazing

Uh ... "take a sex, hit a clue, get some weight"

Am i doing it right?
>>
>Became famous for being HBK and Hogan's bitch
The state of Nashetty, meanwhile Jericho got over on his own and he can still walk without risking another quad tear.
>>
>>1852416
Definately Nash. Jericho was good circa 2002-2004. Nash like 1994-1999. And Jericho at his best wasn't even near Nash's best times.
>>
>>1853620
Kek, BTFO.

Also, smarks say "this could have been any big guy", yet they can't name many of them that did what nash did. And they say "all big guys suck" so this kinda kills this argument doesn't it? If everyone was that terrible then Nash must have been super-terrific. Smarks don't make sense.
>>
Nash and the nWo drew more in 6 months than Jericho drew in a lifetime
>>
>it's an NWOWolfneet thread
>>
>>1853640

you have a proof? or just speaking the shit?
>>
>>1853640

Nash is also a record low drawing champion, and was involved in the death of WCW, so that kinda balances out.
>>
Tough one. I prefer Jericho's work as a whole but Nash was a great entertainer. Both good at what they were doing. I think with Nash's NWO and Kliq affiliations he'll be regarded as a bigger player, but that's not to say Jericho hasn't been influential too.
>>
On an individual level Jericho is a more accomplished wrestler, but the actions of Nash had way more far-reaching and important effect on wrestling as a whole.

If Hall & Nash never crossed over and started the nWo, we probably wouldn't have wrestling today outside of hobbyists flipping around in bingo halls with their friends.
>>
>>1852416
Nash never drew a dime, even in WCW, Hogan drew the dimes.
He's a proven anti-draw.
Jericho was influential and headlined a wrestlemania.
>>
>>1853731
The Outsidetties jump started something but if Hogan never came along and let them ride his coat tails they'd just be another footnote
>>
>>1853730
I sign off w this.
>>
>>1853726
He had nothing to do with the death of WCW
>>
>>1853847
There's an element of truth to that too. The Outsiders would have done alright on their own probably. But with Hogan? He was the star, for sure.
>>
>>1853847
This
Googleindians will try and tell you different but
>>
>>1852416
One is part of the Mt. Rushmore of wrestling, the other is a vanilla midget. Shit thread OP
>>
>people think Nash was a draw

No draw in WWE, needed fucking HEEL HULK HOGAN to put him over in WCW, and the ratings were in the shitter while he was booker and one of the main event draws.

In the end, WCW ratings went up when the main event had Steiner and Booker T in it.
>>
The one that didn't work for TNA

fact: if you worked in TNA, you can't be a legend
>>
>>1853912
> midget
You meant vanilla giant

And jericho is only on the canadian rushmore silly
>>
>>1853634
what smark says "all big guys suck". Dijak is pretty over on the indy scene and smarks love them some hoss motherfuckers who are huge.
>>
>>1853916
In before Hogankek replies to this post seething
>>
>>1853916
Tell Scott Steiner that to his face.
>>
>>1853625
Kys*
>>
Nash sent a $140,000,000 company out of business in four years. He is the fucking definition of no buys.
>>
>>1853916
Sting
Flair
Booker T
Steiner
Hogan
Macho Man
AJ Styles
>>
>>1853975
That was Hogan's fault
>>
>>1853964
He'll probably agree
>>
>>1853978
You could say that a lot of people were to blame for that. Bischoff and Russo should carry the can too.

And whoever gave out some of the stupid contracts to guys that were never used, and signed those off.
>>
>>1853975
Wcw never 'went out of business'
>>
>>1853859
>Nothing to do with the death of WCW
>What is the Fingerpoke of Doom
>What is Kevin Nash Vs Goldberg at Starrcade 1998
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.