[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Mercy Review

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: No-Mercy.png (324KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
No-Mercy.png
324KB, 640x368px
-AJ vs Cena vs Ambrose
Why the fuck did this open the show to begin with?
The match was perfect. 4.75 stars at least. AJ tapping to Cena and Ambrose simultaneusly and then getting fed up and picking up the chair to win was a great way to protect everyone. Great spots overall.
Ambrose got carried though and needs a heel turn.

Nikki vs Carmella.
Nobody cares.

Rhyno/Slater vs Usos
I expected the latter to win but at the same time I didn't want Slater to drop the belt this soon. Good thing they didn't, though I think a DQ win would have been better to keep the heat on the Usos. The match was good.

Corbin vs Swagger
Didn't watch it, it wasn't on dailymotion, top kek. Don't care anyway.

Ziggler vs Miz
Man, it would have been tough as fuck to beat that opening for the WWE title, but somehow Ziggler did it. I legitimately saw him gone twice, emotional match, the crowd loved it. Great booking against all odds.

Naomi vs Bliss
Nobody cares. Not even sure why the made Bliss job if she still has a title shot.

Bray vs Orton
A midcard match as main event? K. Good to see Bray going over because he badly needed it, good to see Harper back, however if this is to mean something, then Bray needs to become unstoppable.
>>
>AJ Styles v.. John Cena v. Dean Ambrose - 4.25
>Nikki Bella v. Carmella - 2.25
>Rhyno and Slater v. The Usos - 3.5
>Baron Corbin v. Jack Swagger - 3
>Dolph Ziggler v. The Miz - 4.5
>Naomi v. Alexa Bliss - 1.75
>Bray Wyatt v. Randy Orton - 3.75
>>
>AJ vs. Cena vs. Ambrose
>Nikki vs. Carmella
>Rhyno/Slater vs. Usos
>Corbin vs. Swagger
>Ziggler vs. The Miz
>Naomi vs. Alexa
>Bray vs. Wyatt

The main event was too plodding. Ziggler/Miz should've main evented. That was Miz's best singles match ever.
>>
>>1852384
>Bray vs. Wyatt
What
>>
>>1852785
meant to reply to
>>1852772
>>
>>1852384
>AJ v Cena v Ambrose
Decent spotfest. Should have closed the show, what the fuck. That was a failed experiment.
>Nikki v Carmella
Shit match. Crowd was dead.
>Rhyno/Slater v Uces
Decent match. Don't have much to say about it except I don't know who Rhyno and Slater are going to feud with now. Fucking Ascension I guess? Jesus.
>Corbin v Swagger
Shit, and the crowd hated it.
>Ziggler v Miz
This was pretty great. Crowd started off lukewarm then went fucking nuts at the end when Ziggy won.
>NayNay v Bliss
Crowd couldn't have been more bored. Should have put Asuka in for a one off match. Great idea to job out your number one contender cleanly.
>Bray v Orton
Crowd was so bored for this one, didn't even get hype for Randy's big RKO tune-up. Match was slow and boring.
>>
>>1852849
>Decent spotfest. Should have closed the show, what the fuck. That was a failed experiment.

It wasn't an experiment, it was an panic-button. It was called "The debates are gonna squash us, quick, get the title out quick"
>>
File: 1474582173589.jpg (42KB, 482x750px) Image search: [Google]
1474582173589.jpg
42KB, 482x750px
>All these marks not realizing they put on the Main Event first to not have to compete with the Debate

>BMJ vs. Dean vs. AJ
**** AJ Tapping and outsmarting the other two wrestlers was the definite highlight of the match
>Thicci vs. Caramel
*1/4 - Boring as fuck, dead crowd. Nikki's jean shorts gave it an extra star though
>Double-wide trailer vs Heel Usos
*** - It was good. Happy with the outcome. Usos lost but came out looking like legitimate heels.
>Corbin vs. Swagger
??? - Didn't watch it
>Ziggler vs. Miz
***** - Fucking MOTN and definite MOTY candidate in my opinion. Great build, great storytelling, Great outcome. I knew part of me wanted Ziggler to win, but I didn't know I wanted it this much. Ziggler looks better than ever.
>Naomi vs. Bliss
** - Boring. Better than Nikki v. Carmella
>Bray vs. Orton
***1/2 - It was mediocre, extra star for Based Luke Harper's return
>>
>>1852864
>The debates
Ahh okay, so that's why. Still retarded though.
>>
why is no one rating the 3rd best match of the night, the 8 man tag match?
>>
>>1852907
>pre-show getto
>>
>post yfw Ziggler does an IC Open Challenge
>yfw he intermittently shows up on RAM to shit-talk rawtists and defends it there, too

Get the cocky shit over, it's where he's good.
>>
>>1852907
Because I turned off my stream when Hawkins faked out with that Big Poppa Pump shit
>>
File: 1475989494422.jpg (162KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1475989494422.jpg
162KB, 1280x1440px
>triple threat match
Cool spots from everyone but Dean was clearly the third wheel

>women's match
They're both terrible

>tag team
I hate that shit where the heels beat on the big babyface for thirty minutes and then tag in the team personality for cheap pops. Glad Slater and Rhyno won though

>Corbin vs Swagger
Who cares

>intercontinental title match
This was the only match that surprised me because everything you faggots told me pointed towards Miz winning

>women's 2
Bliss has a giant fat ass but the Harley Quinn makeup needs to go

>Bray Orton
Forgot this was even happening but I assume Orton won
>>
>>1852402
Great review, agree on all fronts.
>>
>>1852945
>but I assume Orton won
Nope. Harper returned and Bray won.
>>
>AJ Styles v.. John Cena v. Dean Ambrose - 3.75
>Nikki Bella v. Carmella - 2
>Rhyno and Slater v. The Usos - 3.25
>Baron Corbin v. Jack Swagger - 2.75
>Dolph Ziggler v. The Miz - 5
>Naomi v. Alexa Bliss - 2
>Bray Wyatt v. Randy Orton - i fucking skipped it. im sorry im weak
>>
>>1852384
>AJ Styles v.. John Cena v. Dean Ambrose - 4
The fuckery with the false finish hurt the match, maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if the bell kepper hadn't rung the bell. Very good match otherwise.
>Nikki Bella v. Carmella - 2
It wasn't bad but I just couldn't give a fuck about any of it
>Rhyno and Slater v. The Usos - 3.5
Surprisingly good match. Wanted Heelsos to go over since I love their new gimmick but all's fine I guess.
>Baron Corbin v. Jack Swagger - 3
Solid BIG BOY fight but the crowd just did not give one single damn about it.
>Dolph Ziggler v. The Miz - 4.75
Top fucking tier storytelling and drama, probably my MOTY not even joking.
>Naomi v. Alexa Bliss - 2
Hard to care about an impromptu filler match like this, both girls managed to make it not completely unwatchable so props for that I guess? One extra star for Alexa's amazing heel work, she deserves it.
>Bray Wyatt v. Randy Orton - 3
I absolutely loved the 2spoopy build they did for this fight, but the match simply did not deliver on it. It was a mediocre match by itself but a regular match could have never built up on the feud so far, this feud was far more suited for a match with some fuck gimmick or at least no dq. Hopefully they give us a match that actually suits the tone of the feud at TLC.
>>
>>1852384
>Usos. The match was good

kill yourself plz
>>
>>1852384
>Not even sure why the made Bliss job if she still has a title shot

She probably wasn't going to job originally, one of Naomi's tits came out during the match and ref quick counted the next pin to end the match.

That's why Naomi was holding her hands over her chest with a pissed off face once the match was over.
>>
ITT: autism
>>
The women's program just now is fucking dire.

I didnt care about either of these matches. They need a good feud
>>
>>1852945
>This was the only match that surprised me because everything you faggots told me pointed towards Miz winning

Believing this board... ever.

Again, who the fuck thought Ziggler was going to retire before the match?

They delivered big time though.
>>
>>1853097
Fuck right off
Please tell me there are pics if not b8ing
>>
>>1853368
No pics but that's why the titantron bugged out during the live broadcast and why Naomi is literally pulling her shirt up after the pin and she has a disgusted look on her face.

Several people who were there live say that she had a wardrobe malfunction.
>>
>>1852945
>Miz winning
>believing /asp/
Stay worked, and get a clue
>>
> you will never bury your face in between naomi's big black ass cheeks and take a long, deep, powerful inhale of her sweaty, meaty shit hole
>>
>/asp/ still doesn't understand that they had to put the main event first because everybody would be tuning out to see the presidential debates later.

It's really not that hard to figure out guys.
>>
>>1852384
>The match was perfect. 4.75 stars at least.

"no"
>>
>>1852384
they made bliss job because she and naomi have to carry a program for a month while becky is gone
>>
>>1853097
does anyone have a clip of this part of the match? i want to confirm
>>
>>1853097
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk1LN__7cWQ

there may have been a wardrobe malfunction but it was not when the malfunction happened. that happened. it happened a few moves later
>>
>>1852384

>Bray vs. Orton

Very lackluster performance by Orton. The whole feud was so ad hoc and meaningless that they actually let Bray win. BUT...

>Harper returning was the final climax of the whole PPV.

If that's a sign of things to come (i.e. if they're going to make Harper relevant this time around), then things might actually be interesting for a change.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.