[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a BX guy or a Pacitti Club guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: bx pacitti club.jpg (117KB, 801x460px) Image search: [Google]
bx pacitti club.jpg
117KB, 801x460px
Are you a BX guy or a Pacitti Club guy?
>>
are these faggots serious lol?
>>
>watching cuck culture
>>
>>1852183
these guys are fags
>>
>>1852214
How can you say that after the A+ PPVs they've been putting on with WCPW?

They're going to be NJPW-tier in terms of scale by the end of the year, screenshot this.
>>
>>1852234
You don't even get a bate macro.
>>
>>1852183
I'm a Loyal Subject
>>
>>1852183

Please have sex

Begging you
>>
>>1852183
one thing i've always wondered = where did whatculture come from? from what i can tell they just kind of showed up circa 2013-14 and i'd guess they started off as some post-buzzfeed top-10 list clickbait garbage (whether as just a website or both website + youtube) and then over time they eventually found a niche with wrestling top-10s/clickbait, started going "all in" on it (your pic related) and now they're rolling.

you can't find anything about their origins, tho it's funny if you try looking them up on wikipedia you'll see that at one point they had someone go and edit a shit-ton of wikipedia articles where they'd go into the Critical Reception sections and add in stuff like "[whoever] from Whatculture gave it 3/4 stars in his review, saying [whatever]" ---- doing it enough to create the illusion that whatculture has been around for a minute and is a go-to source for reviews/opinions much like ebert for movies.... cuz you know, when you start reading Critical Reception you're gonna think "ok, but what did Whatculture think about this?"

my guess is that they're owned by some media conglomerate, or some rich guy/s decided to do the buzzfeed gimmick to make some easy $$$ and they were pretty successful to the point that now they're pumping $$$ into an indie wrasslin promotion and everything.

>TLDR = where did whatculture come from? who owns them? are they a buzzfeed type division of an established media company (who perhaps doesn't want to besmirch their good name with top 10 lists and other clickbait) or did a few of the guys there pool together some $$$ to fulfill their dreams of becoming the new buzzfeed?

>TLDR TLDR = disregard me, i suck cocks.

SPEAKING OF...

>>1852228

blampied looks like he loves the cock. there's just something about his constant sneering/mugging that screams out "THIS DUDE LOVES THE COCK!!!!!"

also i'd bet that he used to be pretty fat back in the day. now he loves his face and puts it out there to reel in the boytoys
>>
>>1852318

btw, don't let all of my "haterade" convince you otherwise: you gotta have at least a modicum of respect for them cuz they seem to be doing pretty good for who and what they are.

that said, they don't strike me as successful enough to be constantly growing as much as they are, and that's why i guess that some media company/conclomerate or rich benefactor/s is/are behind them constantly pumping in money (and other things into blampied's arse) aka investment capital into the company, cuz i don't think that getting ~10-100k/video on youtube (even if they pump out a metric assload of videos) combined with a few ads on their website makes them enough $$$ to start up a seemingly-pretty-decent-sized indie wrasslin promotion.

>TLDR = they're not wildly successful enough to pay for all this shit on their own (read: via youtube $$$ website ads and selling t-shirts) so there has to be some media-company or wealthy benefactor pumping $$$ into the company, right?
>>
>clickbait wrestling
>>
welp, my perfunctory examination shows that whatculture used to be called "obsessed with film" (OWF) and here's the linkedin page for their founder >> https://uk.linkedin.com/in/peterwillis

that dude seems to have started up websites going back to the turn of the millennium, doing stuff for pro evolution soccer and eventually going into movies for OWF.

so i guess it's theoretically possible that some british guys who were making clickbaitey websites for ~15-20yrs pooled together enough $$$ and eventually got whatculture going (even tho that linkedin claims whatculture started in 2006 you dont seem to find anything from them before 2013-14) and from there success begat success begat success and they started making $$$dosh$$$ off of youtube views and website ads to the extent that they supposedly bring in 1-5mil/yr nowadays and just looking at other names popping up on that linkedin page show you that they're a proper company complete with 5-10 middle managers and the whole nine yards.

Suzanne Kennedy

Head of Press & Talent Welfare at What Culture LTD

when you have a position at your company called "head of press & talent welfare" that means you're probably working with way more $$$ than making a bunch of videos with 10-100k views on youtube can get you. i mean comeon that sounds like a completely superfluous position that's a total luxury/diversity-hire so that way you can pay some chick a bunch of $$$ to hang around and "make sure the talent that actually creates the product is doing ok" --- lolwat?

so yeah TLDR = you figure that some established media company either bought them or now invests in them cuz if you watch their youtube videos they dont strike you as coming from a media company with a "head of press & talent welfare" position, you know?

>inb4 turboautist. yes i know, and anyone with working eyes to read this post knows; i just wonder where these guys came from and how they seem to have way more $$$ than they should.
>>
yeah see, once again whatculture comes off like they're a really big deal...

How much do I get paid?

All new writers initially start on our revenue share system, which earns 40p for every 1000 views the article generates (rising to 50p/1000 in October 2016). There is no upper cap on this, and with an audience in the millions it presents a excellent opportunity to turn your work into a genuinely profitable venture. Many of our contributors have worked with WhatCulture as their sole source of income.

so yeah i guess whatculture claims that "many people" freelance write for them and that's their sole source of income? if you look @ https://whatculture.com/sport they don't even seem to have that many articles popping up (the 4th or 5th one on the list is from 2013 FFS!)

so i mean.... idk. someone's gotta be investing in them cuz you dont have a head of press & talent welfare and then a head of ops and an office hiearchy set up like a little wannabe multinational corporation if you're just scraping by on pennies accrued here and there from youtube/google ads.

>I AM AUTIST HEAR ME ROAR!
>>
I enjoy their analytical content but their actual wrestling I don't give a fuck about
>>
File: 1463180450448.jpg (42KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
1463180450448.jpg
42KB, 397x402px
>>1852318
>>1852334
>>1852366
>>1852398
what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>1852407
>>1852407

i'm thinking aloud as i try to figure out how this dumbass company makes enough money to get alberto del rio while paying some chick to be in charge of "talent welfare"
>>
>>1852407

oh yeah, and i'm also outing adam blampied. that dude totally loves the cock!

also [pic related], j-jim? is that you?
>>
ah well, anon is right and i reckon my TLDR brain droppings on the origins-of/people-behind whatculture is pretty superfluous and dumb, so i'll attempt to get rid of them.

that said, i'll still go to my grave believing that some "established" media company/conglomerate either bought them out or paid some british guys to start up the plausibly-deniable buzzfeed-wing of their media empire...

... cuz there's no way that whatculture can pay for their wrestling promotion and spiffy london office (along with ~50/+ employees while being able to afford freelance writers a living on just whatculture alone) based off of website ads and youtube views.

if anyone knows that i'm wrong about this feel free to enlighten me, otherwise c'est la vie, no?

>it won't let me delete those posts

ah well, time to exit thread left... godspeed /asp/!
>>
Literally all of them are liberal cucks,especially Blampied who once said that the only people that are proud to be British are racist
>>
>>1852318
>>1852334
>>1852366
>>1852398
>>1852439
Ain't NOBODY reading that shit, you autism.
>>
>>1852439
who's your favourite wrestler anon
>>
Jack the Jobber has a massive head.

You can never unsee this now
>>
Blampied made 6000 videos, never drew a dime

Not a dime
>>
File: IMG_1226.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1226.png
185KB, 500x644px
>>1852183
>People actually watch this shit
They're so fucking unoriginal, good God.
Shit like this is why we need Eugenics.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.