[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missed the whole PPV and this fucker didn't lose wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Missed the whole PPV and this fucker didn't lose wtf
>>
If you watch nothing else of that PPV, watch that match. I was rooting for Miz, and fully expected for the match to end with Miz winning by using some shenanigans, and then having Dolph end up being told he can stay because Miz cheated. I was wrong, and was disappointed with the fact that Dolph won, but it was by and far the match of the night.
>>
>>1852047
I was not disappointed by this match, way better then i thought it was going to be.
>>
I hope he dies.
>>
>>1852106
Would you be there to shovel worms?
>>
>>1852047
>>1852106

Based Dolph. You can fuck off now.
>>
im proud of him

grow up and get pussy faggot
>>
>>1852047

GET WORKED
>>
>>1852106

Based Bret Dolphbk working the obese anti-smarks
>>
Based Dolph. wewtists are in tears because Dolph can actually tell a story in and out of the ring unlike the cruiserweight division, not counting The Brian Kendrick.

>Complain for months that Ziggler is being underutilized
>Whine when he's getting pushed
>Complain about Miz being IC champ because he's bad in the ring
>Complain again when Ziggler beats Miz
>>
I wanted Miz to beat Honky Tonks record...
>>
>>1852312
I'm happy as fuck about it
>>
>>1852312
Is le /wew/ boogeyman the default response to "opinion I don't agree with" now?
>>
Ziggler fucking delivered.

Though part of it, is thanks to the booking.

And people who thought he was going to retire at 36 are legit retarded.
>>
>>1852090
Ducking hell, for your mothers sake have sex pinhead
>>
>>1852461
>someone being passionate about their interests
"Hurr durr have sex"
Stop trying to be cool on the internet little jimmy.
>>
Missed it because of the debate. Was worth the liberal tears though. Hope this pushes Miz towards the main event card. Maybe a feud with Cena?
>>
>>1852441
Oh shit it's one of them
>>
>>1852480
Please god no
>>
>>1852464
>someone being cringey about their interests

Ftfy ya pencil neck geek
>>
>>1852498
18+
Go back to managing your iFunny account.
>>
>>1852106
hi phil
>>
>>1852484
FLEE IN TERROR BIATCH
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.