[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (52KB, 633x528px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 633x528px
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
>>1851413
He tapped in the first round
>>
Who's more bitter, Bret Hart or CM Punk?
>>
>>1851467
Bret Hart

It's almost been 20 years since the screw job and he's still mad
>>
>>1851467
Phil's at least put his WWE stuff behind. He's a new man
>>
>Aight
AJ's bull wrote this, not Phil
>>
>stick to [athletic subject] and stop talking about [serious subject]
Is there a more retarded tweet than this?
>>
>>1851533
Go to bed, Punk. You're a fag.
>>
>>1851533
>American politics
>serious
It's car crash reality tv
>>
>>1851566
Uh, how about "ostensibly serious subject"?
>>
File: cm cucked.jpg (53KB, 729x561px) Image search: [Google]
cm cucked.jpg
53KB, 729x561px
>>1851413
>aight

looks like aj`s bull cucked punk out of his twitter.
>>
>>1851467

Bret is more bitter, but to be fair, some of his gripes are warranted. Phil is just a whiny cuck
>>
File: 31mag-31ledecky-t_CA3-master675.jpg (101KB, 675x1012px) Image search: [Google]
31mag-31ledecky-t_CA3-master675.jpg
101KB, 675x1012px
could ledecky beat punk in a mma fight?
>>
File: weak.jpg (21KB, 610x366px) Image search: [Google]
weak.jpg
21KB, 610x366px
>>1851691
yes, of course. wtf,lol. any1 can
cm cuck is a sacrifice to mem godzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
File: 1473564446048.jpg (542KB, 1776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473564446048.jpg
542KB, 1776x1000px
>>1851413
this dude is pathetic. you think he'd be humbled after getting assraped in front of millions and crying at the press conference
>>
>>1851413
Attacking kids. Typical of a liberal.
I hope he fights in the UFC and gets knocked the fuck out in 10 seconds.
>>
>insulting children
pathetic, desu
>>
File: 1468208092366.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468208092366.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>1851413
He's trying to save face for AJ after his recent emasculation.
>>
He has no other form of relevancy anymore except for his past, and he's fucking bitter that all his doors are now closed because he's probably never wrestling or fighting again until he's broke or desperate.

He went from having everything to nothing in just a few years. I feel kinda bad for him, even if he is a prick.
>>
CM PUNK BTFO
>>
>>1851413
Because losers will always be losers. And Punk is a loser.
>>
>>1852043
Aj and cena were legit going out right? Wondering why he dumped her
>>
File: nigger abortion.jpg (188KB, 735x960px) Image search: [Google]
nigger abortion.jpg
188KB, 735x960px
>>1852072
>Wondering why he dumped her

really?

she fucked a nigger.

shes a piece of shit after that.
>>
>>1852087
Ok why did they even start dating then
>>
File: MORE THAN PINK.jpg (97KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
MORE THAN PINK.jpg
97KB, 1001x1001px
>>1851600

take that MORE THAN PINK [LOGO] shirt/design (the one rhyno was wearing) and have it say MORE THAN PUNK. then for the little logo next to PINK/PUNK have this beat-up/crying punk face >> ??? >> PROFIT!
>>
>>1851600
>CM Punk = Crying Man Punk
>>
>>1852072
Is it still real to you?
>>
>Gets attacked by a grown man
>Retaliates against literal children

Sounds right for this faggot honestly. Look at all his little fanboys in the tweet comments actually defending this, too.
>>
>>1851827

the best part was that his whole gimmick (even/especially after the fight) was that you gotta dare to dream! if you put your mind to it and work hard 24/7 say your prayers and eat your vitamins nobody can stop you from making your dreams become reality...

...and of course, some nobody DID stop him from making his dreams become reality! (even tho he moved the goalposts after the fight to claim that just making it into the octagon was his dream)

so yeah, at the moment these legendary pics were taken you can see CM punk realizing that his words/rah-rah-rah were 100% hollow and totally full of shit because while he DID get paid nicely he still ended up wasting 2 years of his life playing MMA fighter putting in countless hours of hard work + determination + etc only to end up having all of that end up for naught in under 1 minute.

so yeah, unless you dream of being a total failure/loser don't listen to Crying Man Punk!
>>
>>1852102
I'll buy it
>>
>>1852132
>all proceeds from sales of that shirt go towards WWE's lawyer/s for the punk lawsuit =)
>>
>>1852138
Ok, I'll actually buy 10.
>>
>>1852142

btw, have you ever read punk's livejournal @ http://cmpunk.livejournal.com ?? it's hilarious! you get healthy doses of

1) everybody sucks!!
2) i'm a wrestler y'all!
3) i get bitches!
4) i can't sleep!
5) [watch out, you're dealing with a real badass here!]
6) XxX pUNK XxX signatures like he was a k-rad kid on AOL in the 90s

seriously, you figure that the guy would at least be interesting/compelling/better-at-(writing/storytelling) but instead he just outs himself as yet another edgy teenager/20something with a livejournal back in the day. c'est la punk, no?
>>
>>1852151
Alright you got me. I'll buy the entire stock.
>>
>>1852102
>>
What's next for him? is he headed to the impact zone?
>>
>>1852151
I'm sure you totally don't have any embarrassing social media posts from over a decade ago.

(Or last week.)
>>
>>1852264

that might be true, but at least my posts weren't written like an angsty teenage goth pudgeball.
>>
>>1852072
it was part of the vicky has evidence storyline. pretty sure she was dating dolph for real
>>
>>1852262

he's gonna have another cry while sitting on the couch using his macbook to look up pictures of AJ & Jay Lethal.

>b-but april i really don't want to name my firstborn son "jamar"
>>
>>1851467

Bret by far
>>
>>1852087

Have sex you strange little man
>>
Trumpets on suicide watch for the past 3 days. I love it.
>>
>>1851413
and he wonders why vince never wanted to make him the guy
>>
File: old white men.jpg (36KB, 579x194px) Image search: [Google]
old white men.jpg
36KB, 579x194px
ugh, white people have such ugly children.

thankfully jay lethal will be the father of my wife's kids.
>>
I hope CM Punk gets paralysed in his next MMA fight that won't even be televised.
Guy will never be humbled.
>>
>>1852049

>all his doors are now closed

Nah, he'd still make one of the biggest paydays ever if he'd swallow his pride and go back to WWE
>>
>>1852341
This is 4chan and I believe this man
>>
>>1852497
>implying the WWE would want this bum back
>>
>>1852542
Are you kidding? Vince would literally weep if Punk came back and consoled his abandonment issues.
>>
>>1852341
I'm always confused about whether or not we're supposed to think race and gender matter or not
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 400x600px
>>1851691
this Paralympic swimmer could beat Phil in an mma fight
>>
>>1852043
aj was so cute back in the day, bet it was punk who turned her into a thai ladyboy bodybuilder
>>
>>1852497
>swallow his pride

That was already beat out of him

He literally cried like a bitch after getting embarrassed in a fight on tv.
>>
That dude's kid isn't ugly at all,but he's blonde so clearly white,and cm KEK doesn't like whites,but black babies,he'll have some after his wife got gangbanged so many times by niggers,so cm chocked the fuck out cuck will raise black kids with lower IQ than his wife's age

Also good thing he reminded everyone that he's an atheist fuck,no wonder he supports degeneracy.
>>
>>1851827
Yeah that's what sort of struck me even watching the press conference. Like yeah it's great he got paid and the media was interested in his thoughts but he sure did a good job of spinning it his own way.

>train for two years of your middle aged life
>act like a cunt at the weigh in
>get humiliated on live TV
>don't just loose
>get fucking 100%, one sided, JUST teir rekt
>Heh heh Oh excuse me for crying it's just I'm so happy my wife likes me still and my opponent should always follow his heart no matter what!
>"Yes but how do you feel about the match? How do you feel about your stunningly awful defeat?"
>I'm the happiest I've been in y-years guys

Yeah Bullshit that hollow stare and quivering voice are happy. Punks the kind of guy that needed to get his ass kicked 20 years ago because now even if he gets thoroughly put in his place it doesn't even register with him as something that's a real, tangible experience to learn from.
>>
>>1852675
>he'll have some after his wife got gangbanged so many times by niggers,

I don't think you understand how procreation works.
>>
>>1851413
The state of Phil's banter.
>>
>>1852049
I'm sure he has more than enough money to last him from his WWE career alone. Not to mention the money AJ has made. They could buy a few chain restaurants or even flip real estate with ease if they wanted.
>>
>>1852695
So you think she couldn't get pregnant after getting fucked by multiple men?Not saying she would have more kids than 1 cause she has sex with more men,but atleast one of them could cum inside her,and there it is,the niglet special for cm cuck
>>
>>1852713
I bet she divorces him in a few years
>>
>>1851674
This.

Bret has reasons to be bitter.
CM Punk is just a bitch.
>>
>smarks worship a literal cuckold

Can't make this shit up
>>
>>1852341
But he's a jew.
>>
>>1852716
finish high school sex ed pls
>>
>>1852732
> virgin
pls get a hooker
>>
>>1852734
Gimme your Mom's number.

Maybe she can use that money to give you the education you're clearly missing.
>>
>>1852760
BTFO
>>
>>1851425
I like punk and I still kek'd at this
>>
>>1851497
you dont actually believe this?
>>
>>1851691
>imagine being michael phelps...
>>
>>1852341
fucking cuckold
>>
File: austin lol.gif (608KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
austin lol.gif
608KB, 150x113px
>>1852338
>held the title for a year
>not the guy

That's my problem with Punk

He always bitched about not being the guy and they gave him the title for over a year and when they finally knocked him down to the midcard, maybe not for a long time, he started bitching again as soon as he didn't win the Royal Rumble and crying about how he never got a chance

BOO FUCKING HOO

It's never good enough for Punk, yes he's a good wrestler but he believes that he's this incredible talent that can carry the show and that everyone should constantly kiss his ass

Frankly, he's not THAT good, not even half
>>
File: cena seen some shit.jpg (50KB, 414x409px) Image search: [Google]
cena seen some shit.jpg
50KB, 414x409px
>>1852072
Maybe Cena doesn't like 12 year old boys
>>
>>1853701
The ratings have shown, HE CAN NOT BE THE GUY. He couldn't draw for shit and he got the biggest push possible. He is a little bitch and I really hope he goes into the octagon once again, get's BTFO, goes into a coma, awakes after a month and turns out to be paralyzed from head to toe until he is dead. In the same time, AJ dumps him and goes back to Jey Lethal.
>>
>>1852072

No they weren't you mark
>>
>>1853728
>The ratings have shown, HE CAN NOT BE THE GUY.

Well, yeah, that's why they sent him back to the midcard in the first place.

Phil, however, would tell you that he was incredible and the ratings were better than ever and Vince just wanted to be a big meanie and not let him have his place in the spotlight.

He has one of the biggest egos I've ever seen in a sport full of men with big egos
>>
>>1853771
>Phil, however, would tell you that he was incredible and the ratings were better than ever and Vince just wanted to be a big meanie and not let him have his place in the spotlight.

Kek yeah I know. He believed his own bullshit of "I'm the best in the world" line. What is funny- the same was the case of AJ although not that badly. They really thought they "revolutionized pro wrestling" or some shit, while AJ did absolutely nothing other than bringing shitty geeky whores that cater to smarks, but have no talent or charisma, and punk was involved in one of the best storylines, WHICH was given to him by pased writers (summer of punk). And even that storyline couldn't save this skinny fatass.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.