[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 12

APOLOGIZE
>>
>>1851221
He's going to drop it again soon
>>
>>1851221
HAHAHA MIZ BABIES BTFO
>>
>>1851221
Probably another bullshit drop like they did with Ryder. (Yeah I know Ryder was a last minute thing)
>>
>>1851221
TRANSITIONAL
>>
Against all odds, they made me really enjoy this road to redemption angle with Zigzag.
Still kinda wish they'd turn him heel. Don't know how long he can stay over, if at all, if he's the same stale face he's been.
>>
File: Cover.jpg (227KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
227KB, 1000x1000px
LET ME APOLOGIZE TO BEGIN WITH
LET ME APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT I'M ABOUT TO SAY
>>
>>1851221
>Probably another bullshit drop like they did with Ryder.

>like ryder
>ryder
>>>>>>>>>>>>>I start to feel feels I shouldnt....
Why do I watch this shit again? raw/smackdown/ppv/wwe/network..... its all shit

fuck this

i hope big tunes billy fixes this

pic realted is what i think of haitch/etc lately

sure at first like they seemed like they wanted to fix vinces sins with nxt/ wwe bookings.etc

but pic related took them over

FUCKING KIKES
>>
>>1851221

I just took a diarrhea dump with more charisma than Dolph
>>
>smarks seething so hard at the booking
>fans of sports entertainment celebrating a good angle and a great match

Back to the bingo halls with you. All is right with the world.
>>
>>1851221
This title reign better last like 2 years
>>
>oops i lost the fight for the wwe title
>better win the ic title I've held a million times then
>>
>>1851816
Where did this "smarks don't like Ziggler" narrative come from?

P.S. I liked this better when it was Zayn vs. Neville.
>>
>>1851833
He should drop it to Ryder to so we can have a triple threat match
>>
>Ziggler v Miz v Ryder Triple Threat for the belt
>>
>>1852144
It's like this:

>Ziggler was a hot act with smarks for a while after he turned face
>WWE began a pattern of pushing him, then cutting him off when he was finding his groove
>This reasonably pissed some people off, but instead of accepting WWE is retarded, they blamed Ziggler for "being a crybaby"
>Indie faggots started pouring into the company and taking spots, so smarks thought the old guard wasn't as deserving regardless of their talent (see: Natalya)
>Ziggler became a bogeyman because he's "too old and taking up space"

tl;dr smarks were worked into thinking a guy is worthless because he was booked that way
>>
>Ziggler stuck in the midcard
>Mix finally a credible threat to AJ

Feels good to be a Mizark.
>>
>>1852186
But where is all this alleged opposition to Ziggler?

>>1852448
AJ is a heel and he's not wasting his time on the guy he used as a welcome mat.
>>
>>1852448
>credible threat
>couldn't beat a jobber even though his wife cheated for him
>even the spirit squad cheated for him

Kek
>>
>>1852452
We literally just had a world title match open a PPV, I think the creative smackdown writing team could do a good Heel vs Heel program.
>>
>>1852186
Personally I'm sick of Ziggler not changing a single thing over the past five-six years.

Doesn't help that his gimmick, which hasn't changed at all, completely shatters kayfabe.
>I may not win but I always put on the best matches!
Who cares, you should want to win matches
>>
>>1852463
Literally the only way this is going to work is if Styles turns face which they apparently have no intention of doing.

>>1852467
He literally changed his look not even a year ago.

>kayfabe

Grampa who let you on the PC?
>>
File: ourguy.jpg (25KB, 287x282px)
ourguy.jpg
25KB, 287x282px
I'm really happy he jumped up on longhair guy. Those two are actually Zigglemarks. Bet they were stoked.
>>
>>1852468
I meant more like his gimmick.

But let's talk about his change in look just so he could look like Shawn Michaels
>>
>>1852503
I like his current look better than the slicked-back blonde Billy Gun sparkletights look.
He's got the best look of his career right now imo, especially when he wears brightly colored pants like tonight. He's still showy, but more natural. His boots are pretty rad, too.
>>
>>1851289
This. Plus Miz being champ was one of the very few good things in the WWE at the moment
>>
File: 1469477367791.jpg (34KB, 265x518px) Image search: [Google]
1469477367791.jpg
34KB, 265x518px
>>1852493
Huh. It looks like he keeps the same sign. Dunno why but I figured people would make a new one for each event, or at least make a new one every few events.
>>
>>1852503
Turning face a few years back doesn't count?

>>1852534
>Miz
>good
>>
>>1852493
>>1852539
Is he Dolphs boyfriend?
>>
>>1852144

the more you weight the more you hate dolph ziggler
>>
>>1852503
you think he likes being a babyface?

you think reigns likes being an heel?
>>
File: 1456202815904.png (5KB, 73x100px) Image search: [Google]
1456202815904.png
5KB, 73x100px
>>1852539
I've been off /asp/ for a min. Has he finally been identified ?
>>
>>1852660
he's a plant
>>
I like Ziggler, but god damn, what a shame all of Miz' work went into his hands.
>lost the WWE Championship match
>goes straight for the IC, making it look like a silver medal
>we now get Ziggy Reign 5: electric whyamialive

Just feels like a waste of a really hot angle to put it into a guy's hands who will just simmer again.
>>
>>1852718
that's how I feel. good for him, and all, but dolph has a hard-cap to how far he's pushed, and it's not high. he'll settle right back into the low-midcard and the belt will be there with him in matches against borin snorebin and cuck hawkins
for the sake of the title itself i'd rather based miz sent him packing and dropped to someone who would have been able to do more with it.
>>
>>1852718
>>1852720
This is one of the few times where a fuck finish might've actually been good.

...of course if WWE had any interest in good booking they wouldn't have pushed Miz beyond jobber-to-the-stars.
>>
>>1852735
Miz is still a jobber to the stars, that's what midcard Heels ultimately are.
Problem is, Ziggler's not a star. We've seen before they have no intention of really running with him. And with a lack of decent opposition, my only hope is that he quickly segues it to Bray before the heat dies down, because that guy's potential beyond either Dolph or Miz.
>>
File: HarpGOAT.jpg (54KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
HarpGOAT.jpg
54KB, 564x564px
>>1852738
I meant one that doesn't get a couple of midcard title reigns every other year.

Bray doesn't really strike me as an IC Title kinda guy nor is he the one who could really elevate it

Now, his general on the other hand...
>>
>>1852740
He's a great guy to put midcard titles on, because he talks circles around almost anyone else in the company, so he gets heat on them.
He's not an A+ wrestler or anything but he can get crowds invested with the promos. So it's just moving the heat along well.
I don't know about Harper having it, because his run was squandered horribly in the past. But Bray's still young, and gets reactions despite his horrible record.
Bray going IC and Harper/Rowan becoming a tag force again pls
>>
>>1852718
>all of Miz's work

What work?

One promo against someone who doesn't even wrestle anymore on a network only after show and all of you fair weather smarks started sucking his dick

His reign has been boring shit and I'm glad it's over.

Miz and Sandow should go back to being a comedy jobber tag team
>>
>>1852742
Big Red is out for the rest of the year. ;_;

Miz is pretty consistently a heat vacuum when he doesn't have a great babyface to play off.

>because he talks circles around almost anyone else in the company,

*snicker*
>>
>>1852748
Putting the title in an angle people care about.
I understand you may not like him, but if you're denying that the heat in that angle was in him and the promos he was cutting, you're just flat-out lying, and getting angry about it, to boot.
>>
File: asami shock.png (115KB, 244x276px) Image search: [Google]
asami shock.png
115KB, 244x276px
>>1852750
>Miz is pretty consistently a heat vacuum when he doesn't have a great babyface to play off.

Everyone's a heat vacuum 90% of the time in the WWE because they don't get anything to work with.
See: Ziggler. I'm sure you'd defend his lackluster reigns as a matter of booking. Because he didn't get substance to work with. The same goes for Miz for the majority of his reign.
>>
>>1852748
>One promo against someone who doesn't even wrestle anymore on a network only after show and all of you fair weather smarks started sucking his dick

He's cut back-to-back promos these last two weeks on Smackdown that goes boo's out the ass.
The week after that promo on DBry he cut a promo that got heat.
Judging by the reactions the crowd have been handing out, his reign being "boring shit" is a minority opinion.
I'm not telling you to like or dislike the guy, but don't lie about shit, dude. He's been doing good work, if you can't give him some props for it despite your bias, you shouldn't interject your opinion.
>>
>>1852753
Even by the standards of current WWE ol' Mizzy is especially heatless.

Say what you will about Ziggler but he's never had trouble getting any reaction ever after WWE dumps a heap of ice water on him.
>>
File: Kirino Smug.png (305KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
Kirino Smug.png
305KB, 593x540px
>>1852758
>Even by the standards of current WWE ol' Mizzy is especially heatless.

I just can't take you seriously when you say stuff like this.
>>
>>1852758
>Even by the standards of current WWE ol' Mizzy is especially heatless.

What the FUCK did he mean by this?

Shitposting aside BMJ should take the title off Ziggler and start a delusional "THIS COUNTS AS MY 16TH" run
>>
>>1852751
It was Dolph they were invested in not Miz.

No one gave a shit about the IC title or its champion until Dolph got involved (and even then only when they introduced the firing stipulation)

Miz is shit and him blowing manlet cripples the fuck out doesn't change that
>>
>>1852761
That's Nice.

I can't take you seriously when you're posting moeshit.
>>
>>1852768
>these mental gymnastics

You're the Ricochet of shitposting
>>
>>1852769
>Oreimo
>even deserving of the """moe""" prefix
>not just shit
>>
>>1852773
Dude I'm nearly fuckin' 30, the newest animé I've watched is from like 1998.
>>
File: 1452003557487.jpg (4KB, 169x200px)
1452003557487.jpg
4KB, 169x200px
>it's another Ziggler IC title reign

They could have made him lose and then turn it into an angle when he attacks people backstage, kidnaps Bryan, rapes Shane or whatever just to get his spot back. But no, time for another shitty reign that people will get bored of in about two weeks as he'll cut the same old promos while he goes on to face some Apollo Creed/Bore-on Corbin or whatever.

Fuck, I really don't like Miz but he was actually good with the IC title. I don't see Ziggler being half as good with it as Miz was.
>>
>>1852792
>I don't see Ziggler being half as good with it as Miz was.

He's literally 10x the wrestler Miz is.
>>
>>1852794
WWE's wrestling is basic, anyway, you shouldn't be watching it for the in-ring product unless like a few certain people are on your screen, Dolph being well below any of them.
>>
>>1852794
Then why only with Miz he was actually able to produce something watchable? In the last 2-3 years he's done fuck all and had 0 good matches. Besides in WWE cutting promos is more important than wrestling itself, that's why I don't see Ziggler being half as good with the title.
>>
>>1852799
The in-ring product is the best part of WWE though, because its angles usually blow ass.
>>
>>1852801
>The in-ring product is the best part of WWE though

WWE's in-ring is formulaic garbage aside from PPVs. Ziggler's better than Miz there easily, sure, but that's gonna show once every 30 days at best.
Whereas Miz slaughters him on the mic, which is more important in modern WWE. He dragged Ralph by the scruff of his neck through that angle and made him relevant again.
>>
>>1852800
>he's done fuck all

I wonder why Dolph hasn't had many standout matches when he's gotten no opportunities.

And let's not pretend Miz has a more impressive catalogue.
>>
>>1851221

apologize for what? he's still losing it on tuesday.
>>
>>1852448
Styles is a heel.
Miz is a heel.

They will not feud.
Miz is being sent down the card, where he belongs.
>>
>>1852448
>credible threat to the world champ who keeps going over Cena/Dean
>lost to a fucking jobber

Based Miz will hang around in the midcard cutting promos like he should, hopefully they use Dolph properly because he's hot right now
>>
>>1852792
>Miz was gone for 2 months during his title reign filming some shitty wwe movie

>He came back to job...hard to Orton

>was then in a very shitty feud with Apollo Creed

>finally got some heat shitting on Bryan
>too bad this was like 4-5 months into his reign
>and a so so feud with Ziggler that didn't even get interesting until like a week ago
Miz's IC run was boring and for the most part shit. No clue why some people think it was good, or that he did anything for the title in general.
>>
>>1852942
>>and a so so feud with Ziggler that didn't even get interesting until like a week ago
>that didn't even get interesting until like a week ago

That's why you don't understand. You weren't even paying attention.
The feud has been received very well for the entire duration, both by crowds, online, it was hitting the right notes, and Miz was doing his part characterizing Dolph as the babyface, and Ziggler was holding up his end, too.
If you're just going to pretend it sucks because you didn't like it/don't like Miz, you're locked too deeply into your own biases.
>>
>>1852953
It was?

You fags were bitching when Dolph kept coming out and demanding another match. Most of you fucks were saying that Dolph needed to fuck off and no one cared for more Miz and Ziggler. Have you guys honestly forgotten this in a few weeks. Go check out the damn archive and see Elmont fans reactions here to Dolph vs Miz like 2 weeks ago.
>>
>>1851221
Ok they worked me here, i actually thought he retires.
But when the SQ was running in I skipped that shit.
>>
>>1852660
He is BeckyLynchWaifuGuy from /asp/
>>
>>1852958
Those people were probably bitching because Miz was doing great work with the IC getting heat on himself, the feud in general, and becoming one of the talking-points of SD. They didn't want to see that go to waste on a guy creative had been very stop-start with in the past.
I'm not sure how I feel about it going on Dolph, myself, but he's hot as fuck right now, and SD feels a lot different than WWE of recent years. So I hope he retains the heat and uses it.
>>
>>1852801
Honestly if you watch wrestling for the wrestling it's not WWE you should be watching in the first place.
>>
>>1852448

Opponent kicked out of 2 Skull Crushing Finales, no sold 2 Figure Fours, sprayed in face by mist, Spirit Squad interruption.
>Still lost
>CREDIBLE THREAT
>>
>>1853040
That's only because Miz released Dolph's limiter (the boot).
>>
>>1851644
So stop watching, you busted walnut
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.