[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he HOF worthy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: The true GOAT.jpg (48KB, 643x402px) Image search: [Google]
The true GOAT.jpg
48KB, 643x402px
>>
>>1849191

No, but they've been putting in a random untalened token women and token coloreds for years now so he is as good a choice as any for the 2017 HoF.
>>
>>1849191
Yes.
So is Del Rio
and Sheamus.
and Kofi
>>
If Rikishi and Godfather can get in the HoF why wouldn't Dirk Diggler be able to?
>>
Wrestling, Gimmick and Draw wise? No.

He deserves respect but he's not memorable enough to have a HOF spot.
>>
>>1849191
had some really good matches and memorable moments so yes
>>
>>1849191
For the world's biggest jobber perhaps.
>>
>>1849191
they have pretty low standards OP
>>
>>1849521
affirmative action,
>>
Yes but they should give it at least 15 years before they induct him
>>
>wow Ziggler sucks so bad, why is he such a jobber? (read: why does he lose all the time)
What did they mean by this? Do they know pro wrestling is fake?
>>
>>1849191
The HOF of being perpetually buried? Sure
>>
>>1850635
It basically translates to "why was he booked to lose so much, did someone not like him, or was he bad for business?"
>>
>>1849206
>token coloreds

All the loads of talented non-white wrestlers in the HoF are apparently "token"
>>
Can't wait for Miz's HoF induction video package desu lads, will be like the mania 27 one but even better. Also Ziggs will probably induct him.
>>
Of course
>>
He certainly accomplished more than Usos' Dad.

>>1850711
>implying WWE booking revolves around good for business

Forgotten last year's Royal Rumble already, have we?
>>
>>1851844
Wtf I love rikishi now
>>
yes
Have you seen the people who get in Godfather,Rikishi,Jacqueline,Sunny this man has wrestled for a long fucking time and has won almost every title available to him based on that alone he deserves it
>>
>>1849550
>Wrestling wise? No.

sting is in the hof. and el torito is 10 times better in the ring
>>
He won every major company title

However it does not warrant him getting into the HoF immediately

Among his batch Cena, Randy, Bryan, Mysterio, Jeridad should go first then down the line its Christian, Miz, Sheamus, Del Rio and ECW rejects

Between the first batch there's also Undertaker, Bork (with Paul Heyman), Dwayne, Dave, Big Show, Kane, Mark Henry, Goldberg, AJ Styles, Nakamura and Samoa Joe to account for

Then the HoF outcasts like the Poffos, [name redacted], Owen Hart and Phil are also in the line as decades pass

The B-lister list is also active with Jersey Shore shitters, Maria Menghsfiogfisfhg, Ashton Kutcher and his gay partner, Hugh Jackman, Jon Stewart among others

I also still haven't accounted for that Hunter hasn't taken his HoF ring as a wrestler, as a member of DX, as a member of The Kliq and as a member of Evolution

Ziggler should receive the HoF after 10 years
>>
>>1852731
>I also still haven't accounted for that Hunter hasn't taken his HoF ring as a wrestler, as a member of DX, as a member of The Kliq and as a member of Evolution

Don't even joke.
>>
>>1852766
One as The Game
One as a DX member
One as an Evolution member
One as part of The Kliq
One as a COO/executive
>>
>>1849191
Eh. If Godfather can get in then yeah.
>>
People itt actually believe the hof means something? that fag on the price is right is in the hof. Same w a bunch of nobody wrestlers. Zig could go in now at the standards they hold
>>
>>1852915
>Same w a bunch of nobody wrestlers.

Name 5.
>>
>>1852917
Tatsumi Fujinami
"Bullet" Bob Armstrong
Maurice "Mad Dog" Vachon
Don Muraco
Johnny Rodz
>>
>>1852924
>underage babby confirmed

Thanks for delivering.

>he doesn't know that Muraco was based AF
>>
debating this is a stupid question, very relevant person in the modern era, 2x world champ, 5x ic champ amongst other things...i cant tell if people saying no are just baiting or what
>>
>>1852931

>
>>
>>1852931
Nobody knows who those 5 jobbers are.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.