[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memes aside, what are your honest thoughts on this dude? Could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 044841.jpg (201KB, 1016x1306px) Image search: [Google]
044841.jpg
201KB, 1016x1306px
Memes aside, what are your honest thoughts on this dude? Could he be GOAT tier if he slimmed down and trimmed the beard a bit?

He was my favorite when I first started watching again in January but he's just been kinda shit ever since hes won the universal title. I've really grown tired of his look and just his overall character. They're not doing anything with him that made me like him in the first place. Hes a lot better as a vicious heel that does goofy shit during interviews than whatever he is right now.
>>
a cancer
a ratings killer
fat
>>
he's entertaining and good at wrestling, I like him more as champion as anybody else on that show I can think of
>>
>>1848549
>a ratings killer
Everyone is a ratings killer nowadays.
>>
>>1848537
His look is fine. He looks just like that fat asshole schoolyard bully with a neglectful single mother that has given him a daddy complex because of all the "uncles" she keeps bringing home.
Which suits him perfectly.

His run has been pretty uneventful so far, but I think that's more booking than him. His romance with Jericho is probably the best part of Raw nowadays.
I agree he needs to start being more vicious, he's suffering from the "coward heel champion" curse right now.
>>
>>1848537
His look isn't an issue because he's not going to be the top guy.
He's a fantastic worker and a good promo.
I just like memeing because his BMI is triple digits.
>>
>>1848551
Retardation: The Post
>>
You can clearly tell he's under a lot of pressure because he's champion. He still wasn't ready for the upper card.

This is one of the biggest problems I see in the WWE. Everyone wants to be the face but not sure what to do once they get over.
>>
>>1848572
The problem is a piss poor story line. RAW is literally just the authority, AGAIN, while smackdown has at least built up some storylines with their main guys.
>>
I'd love to see him get fatty, grow a mullet, and have a Kenny Powers-type character tbqh
>>
>>1848574
An actor can still save a film by their performance, for Christ's sakes John Cenas gimmick is a wigger Denzel Washington and hogan was some California balding surfer douchebag
>>
File: EATOWENSEAT.gif (2MB, 340x211px) Image search: [Google]
EATOWENSEAT.gif
2MB, 340x211px
>>
>>1848563
Totally this OP for me
Also he went full 2015 chicken rollins.
He needs to look more vicious and not coward
>>
He's great, his booking since he became champ has been lame.

I honestly dunno what they should do with him. He's so fucking good at being a heel, but people love cheering him. He could probably work as a face with an edge or as a tweener.
>>
>>1848537
Just lose weight, get a mouth piece, and keep your arms down. That shit nasty. He can write what his handler says. I just don't want him opening his mongo-friend mouth breathing pie hole. It's like a sad awkwardly angry Eugene.
>>
>>1849142
What did he mean by this?
>>
Needs to lose weight, not even meming. He's fucking disgusting and I can't take him seriously
>>
>>1848537
He's good, only gotten better since getting called up to the main roster. He's been booked like complete shit as Universal Champ though.
>>
Can somebody please explain the logic behind thinking that genericising how Owens looks will get him more over?
>>
>>1849462
this. his beard is gross too.
he literally looks like some slob jumped the gate at a house show and they just kept him on the show
>>
>>1852227
The memeing on here kinda made me realize how awful he actually looks.
>>
>>1848537
>my favorite is actually getting over with comedy

boo hoo why isn't he a angry broody neckbeard like me.

why can't i gain height

why don't i have a doctorate in astrophysics so i can understand how to suck my own ass

boo hoo seething

fuck off
>>
>>1852265
Have sex
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>1849146
>>1848563
>>1849146
>>1849147

/thread. Also losing abit of the gut wouldnt hurt. The man is entertaining and I want him to be full on successful but he needs to do something with his weight. I know alot of people gain weight since moving up from NXT but he needs to find away to trim back down to when he debuted back there or atleast when he debuted against Cena.

His bigger look is kind of what makes him unique and if he lost all of it and got trim he'd just look like a generic short frenchman that does flips. Too much of that is fucking bad though. I know Kev likes to joke around about his weight and his diet and shoot interviews all the time but dude should just eat less a day.

There's no other reason to work that hard on TV and at house shows and still be that weight unless he has some fucking thyroid issue or the people in the back want to keep him looking as fat as he is now.
>>
>>1852323
He actually looks pretty good in that picture. How could they possibly want him to look the way he does now though? Especially with the beard and stuff, dude looks gross
>>
File: steen[1].jpg (48KB, 403x503px) Image search: [Google]
steen[1].jpg
48KB, 403x503px
>>1848537
Nothing he does in WWE will matter. His career peaked in ROH. Everything after is just the sell-out later albums designed for playing on the radio. His real work was years ago.
>>
>>1852333
its just a speculation. Obviously its because dude eats too much a day. Like I said, theres no other reason that he would still be looking like that with how hard he works.
>>
>>1852336
Kek nice subtle b8
>>
>>1848566
Asshole: the motion picture.
>>
>>1848572
It also doesn't help Balor got injured I'm sure that fucked with a lot of plans.
>>
File: Punk18[1].jpg (1MB, 2336x3504px) Image search: [Google]
Punk18[1].jpg
1MB, 2336x3504px
>>1852340
It ain't b8, m8. This is true for a lot of wrestlers. CM Punk was another one. All WWE does is take the stories these men have already done in smaller companies and make their own rehashed big budget versions of them.

Daniel Bryan has got nothing on Bryan Danielson in terms of ring work, character, or story.

AJ Styles might turn out to be the exception. His character now is not a retread of his TNA or ROH days.
>>
>>1848557
this desu.

>Ratings went down from what they were with Roman as champ
>Ratings went down from what they were with Ambrose as champ
>Ratings from what they were went down with Seth as champ
>and now, ratings have went down from what they were with Kevin as champ

It's not the fucking fault of the workers. It's WWE's inability to build stars or be consistent with their writing, 50 50 booking and not letting anybody get over.

This is why the only thing that boosts ratings significantly is when a part timer like Lesnar or Rocky shows up

WWE fucking sucks
>>
File: kevinsteen.jpg (8KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
kevinsteen.jpg
8KB, 185x273px
In the prime of his career and he chooses to not look like this
>>
>>1848537
I think he's right on the brink of greatness just because of his in-ring antics. No one else on the roster is a better in-ring heel than Owens with is mockery.

> Screams at the ref "Is he okay? I hope he's okay!" when he throws Rollins out of the ring.
> Blows a kiss at Jericho before a cannonball and throws his scarf away.
> Mocks Enzo and his mogwai dance moves
> Fakes doing a suicide rope dive only to just roll under the bottom rope

The biggest problem is that his entire championship reign right now is a story about Stephanie, HHH, and Rollins. I hope Jericho gets a title challenge to take some of the focus away from authority bullshit.
>>
>>1848572
>wasn't ready for the upper card
>cleanly pinned BMJ in his debut

>>1852333
Because it's an easy way to work jabroni marks like >>(You).
>>
Being a fat fuck who can actually get shit done and do both power moves and high flying spots works just fine for him. The universal title is pretty much a glorified midcard title at this point, and that's as far as Owens will ever go in the company.

I doubt losing weight would do anything for him, he'll never be the face of the company anyway.
>>
>>1852783
>glorified midcard title

Where are you getting this from?
>>
>>1852790

That's just how I feel, but the belt is new, hasn't been held by anyone relevant and the storylines involving it haven't been interesting. WWE's roster is stacked, but they don't have enough stars for two main event belts.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.