[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (76KB, 640x569px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 640x569px
What does she mean by this?
>>
>>1848217
So exactly what did she injure?...
Neck injury?
Knee?
>>
>>1848233

Judging by the way she speaks, it was a fucking stroke.
>>
>>1848217
I bet she loves sucking balls. Not like just licking balls but sucking them hard and making the popping sound with her mouth.
>>
File: 1471355865568.gif (3MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1471355865568.gif
3MB, 400x224px
>>1848240
>>
WWE just BTFO of this rumor. Meltz has been proven ONCE AGAIN to be a hack who has no idea what he's talking about hahahahahahaha
>>
>>1848265
>WWE just BTFO of this rumor.

How so?
>>
>>1848283
WWE's twitter as of 36 minutes ago is still promoting the match.
>>
>>1848265
Meltz didn't break this news though.
>>
>>1848296
I checked the official site as well and they still seem to be promoting it.
>>
>>1848296
might do the randy wyatt thing heard she is fine but has a non serious issue so she wont wrestle tonight but shes ok
>>
>>1848296
They'll have bliss or nattie attack her in the backstage area and put her out of the match.
>>
>>1848301
He did confirm that she has some form of injury. It may be minor enough that she can still wrestle tonight but they will probably keep her out of physical confrontations until Survivor Series.
>>
>>1848309
Blisters wouldn't be retarded enough to through her title shot out of the window.
>>
>career-altering

i read earlier she was just going to be out for a month. which is it?
>>
>>1848330
It's dirt-sheets exaggerating things. I assume it's very minor as wwe are still advertising tonights match.
>>
>>1848296
yea just like they still promoted the Randy vs Wyatt match even though he still had a concussion.
>>
>>1848343
That tells me that her injury is minor and she will be unlikely to drop the belt due to it.
>>
>>1848309
Why would Bliss not want her title match to happen?
>>
>>1848247
MY DICK
>>
>Neck again
Oh boy can't wait for Daniel's new assistant the Irish Lass Kick
>>
>>1848296
They promoted Orton and Wyatt until halfway through the show. Becky will drop the title tonight after Bliss attacks her backstage.
>>
>>1848296
That's what SD does, they have to lie and promote matches that won't happen bc they're that desperate to bring in those extra 15 viewers. They did it with Orton and Bray and with Shelton Benjamin return
>>
So what happen to her you faggots or is this just bait
>>
Dos the meme magicak hate of asp finally got her?
>>
>>1848505
It's probably just a minor injury. Dirtsheets just exaggerated the fuck out of it in order to get people's attention.
>>
>>1848505
WWE confirmed it's nothing. Dirtsheet fags and LE MELTZ BTFO and completely and utterly proven to be worthless and incompetent once again.
>>
>>1848546
Anyone needed more proofs of that? Meltzer is autistic and I wouldn't be surprised if literally antisocial psychopath.
>>
>>1848546
So why she didn't wrestle last night?
>>
>>1848505
she's getting a boob job which is why nobody will tell meltz what this '''''''''injury''''''''' is
>>
It was Brock Lesnar...

She will show up backstage tonight

Brock will drag her to the ring and maul her because he has no barriers

**Camera zooms out & Goldberg is perched in the corner.... SPEAR!!

....Crowd freakin, camera shakin, Goldberg all pumped up, zoom in on him

*LIGHTS OUT

Lights back on... Taker is behind Goldberg... he thinks for a second but senses him and turns around to punch him but UnderTaker blocks, slaps the choke on him.... Goldberg kicks him in the knee.... Goes to punch Taker but it's blocked & Taker picks him up, TOMBSTONE! Lights out.... Taker disappears

*Next night on RAW

Goldberg - TAKER GET OUT HERE! ...YOU WANNA CHEAP SHOT ME!

....but Taker doesn't show up, he just plays with his head

Goldberg:
FINE! ...You wanna play scared eh? PLAN B ....What I came here for in the 1st place. BROCK LESNAR... Get out here ....YOU'RE Next !

Next PPV is Goldberg Vs Brock but through out the whole feud UnderTaker messes with Goldberg.

UnderTaker almost costs Goldberg the match.

After Goldberg/Brock they start building Goldberg's streak again with squash matches, jobbers & maybe a few big names without burying anyone.

Goldberg - Here's the way I see it! ....I came back for one thing & that's to go out with a bang. I will NOT lose EVER.... this journey will eventually end but 1st it takes me straight through the Royal Rumble & on to WM to become the world champion!

They build it up like he has a chance to win the RR but he goes to final 2 and loses.... camera zooms in on him getting up slowly

JBL - Well ya gotta give it to Goldberg MIGAL.... he had a great run & came so close
>>
>>1848643
Cole - It's actually kind of sad John I mean... Where does he go from here... he came back to finish his journey & wanted 1 last run but.... What IS next for Bill Goldberg

*Que Bass music
***BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM .....DING

"Dead Man Walkin!"

Taker comes down on the bike, American BadA5S

Taker - Bill Goldberg.... you wanted the Deadman ....You think you bad

Well at WrestleMania we're gonna find out just how bad the big bad Bill Goldberg really is!!!

WRESTLEMANIA 33 - The UnderTaker Vs Goldberg
>>
>>1848643
>>1848644
Your fanfic about 50 year old men taking over the women's wrasslin spot on the card would be booed out of the arena if it came to pass, mate.
>>
File: 1475123425054.jpg (18KB, 259x254px) Image search: [Google]
1475123425054.jpg
18KB, 259x254px
>>1848643
>>1848644
>>
>>1848649
Don't be stupid, people would much rather see legendary mastodons fight than divashit
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.