[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alberto Del Rio Shoots on The Backstage Atmosphere in WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 6

File: Juan cena.jpg (49KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Juan cena.jpg
49KB, 642x361px
>70% of the roster never had a real fight
>doloh ziggler is one of the best wrestlers in history
>everybody hates triple h backstage

wtf i like del rio now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BghI2a6ax9s
>>
>>1848146
That's a good thing. Who the fuck gets into fights?
>>
>>1848146
>Everyone hates Triple H backstage

I don't really believe this one considering all of the NXTfags that are in the roster now.
>>
>>1848151
maybe thats one reason why they hate him

i could totally understand that
>>
>>1848151
well he mentioned "triple h group" also
>>
>>1848150
>millennial detected
It used to be a badge of honor for pro wrestlers to be legit tough guys who engaged in bar fights, and were never afraid to fight anyone in order to keep kayfabe.
>>
>>1848173
Hell, you needed to know how to fight if you wanted to make it out of shitholes like Puerto Rico alive.
>>
>>1848146
>>70% of the roster never had a real fight
>>doloh ziggler is one of the best wrestlers in history

How can one man go from cool to cuck this quick?
>>
>>1848151
Everyone hate the boss and Haitch is a piece of shit in real life. Only his guys get pushes and no matter how much the other guys try, they can't make it and even if the audience like them, Haitch proceed to bury them
>>
>>1848173
Yeah, used to be. Doesn't apply today so who gives a fuck? Anyone proud of having been in fights is a twat.

>millennial detected
Yes, that means I'm older than you and speak from experience.
>>
>>1848180

How can anyone hate the guy who single handedly created the attitude era?
>>
>>1848185
>>millennial detected
>Yes

HUH
>>
>>1848185
>Yeah, used to be. Doesn't apply today so who gives a fuck? Anyone proud of having been in fights is a twat.

check out this nu-male cuck. you are responsible for the attack on all things masculine in society today, you fucking pussy. i hope you raise your wife's son better than this shit you're spewing.
>>
>>1848192
he isnt wrong if you are calling hima millenial you must be really young or really old
>>
>>1848146
I like del rio when he legit stomped on sin caras head
>>
>>1848173
>Del Rio was literally just attacked by some fags with a knife
>He eventually wrestled the guy to the ground and took the knife from the attacker
>after getting stabbed a few times

Del Rio is a legit badass. The guy isn't lying about most of the locker room now. Most of them are geeks and nerds like Woods and Balor.
>>
>>1848190
Such bad bate that I'm not even going to post an image
>>
>>1848185
>anyone proud of having been in fights is a twat

Other than the legal aspect, which has always been a thing, give me two reasons to look down on fighting.
>>
>>1848193
Maybe you should find out what that word means.

>>1848194
How many fights have you been in, champ?
>>
>>1848185

>>1848197
Is right. Fuck, if it had been Balor or Woods, we would be posting in their memorial threads right now. You're in a proffesion that's centered in the concept of tough guys who could kick your ass at any place or time, you should at the very least have the basics of a fight down.
>>
File: IMG_2598.jpg (85KB, 1110x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2598.jpg
85KB, 1110x720px
>>1848195
I'm not that guy ya pencil neck geek
>>
>>1848201
Sure.

1. It's childish. The majority of adult males grow out of it around the time they finish high school.

2. Fights occur when at least one, usually both of the parties are acting like belligerent cocks. If a person has only been in one fight in their adult life they can have the benefit of the doubt. More than that, it's usually because they can't handle their booze.
>>
>>1848209
>You're in a proffesion that's centered in the concept of tough guys
This was true 15 years ago. Wrestling is nerd culture now, it's in the same category as anime and vidya.
>>
File: IMG_6370.jpg (89KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6370.jpg
89KB, 640x533px
>>1848213
>>
>>1848219
>Wrestling is nerd culture now, it's in the same category as anime and vidya
Which is why we need guys like Del Rio more than ever.
>>
>>1848219
And thus why it will become OBSOLETE
>>
File: cool rich guy.jpg (38KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
cool rich guy.jpg
38KB, 600x400px
>>1848221
>>
>>1848222
Yeah he made a massive difference to WWE.
>>
>>1848213
Have you evet left your room? Not everyone is rational or of sound mind. Sometimes it's necessary to defend yourself. Those twinks loitering the roster couldn't lift a hand in self defense, even if they wanted to.
>>
>>1848213

you sound like the type of person that talks shit and back pedals once you realize you're about to get smacked.

>w-wait guys t-this is ch-ch-childish and um... pls g-guys we can talk about t-this, pls
>>
>>1848227
Sure, if you're getting fucking mugged or some shit. Vast majority of fights are just drunk assholes at a party or in a bar getting worked up over some perceived slight.

>>1848228
Don't pretend to be tough online.
>>
ADR seems like a cool dude who could've been a top guy if not for WWE's shitty writing and booking.

Kind of a shame.
>>
>>1848237

i didn't say i was tough, i said you sound like a bitch. and you do.
>>
>>1848150
Lol, have you never stood up for yourself before?
Played a contact sport?
>>
>>1848151
He doesn't even say that. He just mentions that he didn't really engage with him at all and isn't really sure what people think of him.
>>
>>1848252
hi paul
>>
>>1848150
Not really about getting into fights, but more so not letting yourself get walked over and standing up for yourself.
>>
>>1848213
I believe that belligerence is natural and there's nothing wrong with indulging it within reason. If we didn't have such base urges we wouldn't be watching shit like WWE, MMA and whatnot.

Childish...eh. I see it more as animalistic. Most kids I knew spent more time talking shit than actually throwing punches.
>>
>>1848256
I was expecting him to go into detail on things. I was sure Hunter hated him but he didn't say shit on it. A bit disappointing.
>>
File: 245345.jpg (108KB, 633x633px) Image search: [Google]
245345.jpg
108KB, 633x633px
>>1848150
Private school mummies special little guy.
You're either a skinny dweeb or a gross obese mess.
Either way you produce no testosterone

Pic relates is me. Been in several fights, when people talk shit to me I don't take it.
Also man enough to admit I've lost a few fights as well
>>
>>1848146
Isn't Del Rio's real fight experience getting his head kicked off by Mirko Cro Cop?
>>
>>1848237
Obviously you lead a very sheltered life if you actually believe this. I hope for your sake that you never run into someone who will want to kick your ass at the slightest provocation
>>
>>1848146
>>doloh ziggler is one of the best wrestlers in history

was he drunk
>>
>>1848274
nah, he has a decent mma record overall and there were a lot of questions surrounding that crocop fight
>>
>>1848274
yep. one of the top 10 mma fighters of all freakin time
>>
>>1848282
Nah a lot of old guys like Dolph Ziggler because of his selling, even DDP likes him
>>
>>1848282
He's a good seller,good guy and good amateur wrestling background. That's why that double turn against Dolp was so based because el patron went all out to put him over and good selling from dolph
>>
>>1848291

Ddp is a scumbag hustler. Every time I hear him talk I get a creepy used car salesman vibe. Dude is full of shit.
>>
>>1848291
>because of his selling

waiting for the fish reference
>>
>>1848300
You sound like you need to chill, friend. Have you tried DDP yoga? I gotta say that it changed my life and probably saved my career. I don't go to the gym anymore, all I do is push-ups and DDP Yoga. I try to do it every day, probably 3 to 4 times a week. It's the best thing I've ever done. For my health, mentaly I feel so much stronger, I feel better, I feel younger. And the best thing about it is I can do it whenever I want. When I finish this post, I'm going to my living room and do DDP Yoga, I don't have to find a gym. I wanna be one of those guys that when I'm 70 has got the old man face and the young man body, like one of those weird people you see on tv. I'm telling you, I'm honestly saying this, and I'll say this to anybody. It's the best training, and it saved my career, basically saved my life. I'm pretty sure anyone who's tried it can tell you the same. DDP Yoga: It ain't your mama's yoga
>>
The fuck? The video you linked doesn't have him saying anything of that sort. He said he had his own group of people which I'm assuming is the clique 2.0

Interesting how he talked about having good matches with Dolph Ziggler. I do remember that was when I liked Alberto del Rio the most. That double-turn they did with Alberto del Rio going after Dolph Ziggler's injury was excellent.
>>
>>1848359
>only does ddp yoga

>looks like shit compare to 2013 Jericho
>>
>>1848150
Did you got castrated by your liberal mother?
>>
>>1848146
I don't know why you're making shit up while linking to the video that directly contradicts what you say, but he never said anything about everyone hating Trips backstage. In fact he pretty much avoided talking about hunter altogether.
>>
>>1848282
>>1848291
>>1848179
>hating ziggler
Flair and Cornette constantly say he's one of the best workers/in ring psychologists of this generation

But I guess the reddit/wewtist crowd know more than them
>>
Alberto Del Rio's name gives me a very minor seizure every time I read it. These combinations of words should not have been a ring name.
>>
I don't particularly care about wrestlers getting into fights anymore. I still respect the tough guy mentality, though, and I know there are a few legit tough guys still on the roster.

Just because Ziggler's stale desperate face gimmick can't get over doesn't mean he isn't great in the ring. He's a great storyteller in the ring, exciting to watch, and one of the best salesmen in the game.

I figured all the nxt guys would like Trips, at least. I know there's quite a few others that don't.
>>
>>1848213
Don't listen to people here anon, you are right. If you are 30 years old and still getting into fist figths you have problems.
>>
>>1848146
That's because it's way too easy to get into the business these days. You used to have to go through a grueling training camp where they would work you half to death and then stretch the fuck out of you. Now it's all underwear models and reality TV rejects.
>>
>>1848201
1) If you fight, you might get fucked up, which would impact your ability to wrestle and thus fuck up your career.

2) If you fight, you might get arrested and bring bad press on yourself and the WWE, which would absolutely fuck up your career.

3) Time spent fighting is time not spent fucking ring rats and wrestlers of the opposite gender. Or, if you prefer, the same gender. Or, if you prefer, two or more of either. I don't judge.
>>
based del rio
>>
>>1848274
oh not he lost to one of the goats when he was young, he must be shit
>>
>>1849194
>Time spent fighting is time not spent fucking ring rats and wrestlers of the opposite gender. Or, if you prefer, the same gender. Or, if you prefer, two or more of either. I don't judge.
Del Rio seems to have time to fuck ring rats and fight. Plus we all know that nobody fucks ring rats anymore. They go back to their hotel rooms and play with their legos and vidya
>>
Fighting is fine if you're under 25. If you still do that shit at 30+ you're a fucking mark.
>>
>>1849366
>Not fucking while you play with legos and vidya.
It's like you've never even 69ed while building the set based on the climactic fight between Luke and Vader in Return of the Jedi.
>>
Sin Cara is the toughest guy on the roster but you don't hear people clamoring for his push.
>>
So who are the HHH guys?
>>
>>1849419
'Cept me.

Push Cara.
>>
>>1849419
>sin cara
lel no

Jericho beat up Goldberg back in the day and stood up to Bork
>>
>>1848146
funny how people like this cuck and never complain about him, yet with reigns they always say he is where he is due to his family connections; do people not realize who del rio's father and uncles are and that helped him out when he was in mexico? Also, i'm not a reigns fan just pointing out a point; del rio and reigns both suck
>>
>>1848460
The twink can't even hit his finisher properly, like, ever.
>>
So how come you fucks hate on Bradshaw and Holly for bullying people backroom but then thinks people who doesn't get in fights suck? It's good that wrestlers now doesn't have to adhere to the old stereotypes because the company is a business now. If it was the same, guys like Bradshaw and Holly would still have the run of the locker room and new talents would be hard pressed to make it through without taking some form of abusive behaviors.
>>
>>1848210
Quoting shit from tv dosent make you sound cool you faggot.
>>
>>1848271
That's nice dear.
>>
>>1849455
Yeah, he stood up to Bork, but wouldn't kiss him since he's just a little beta bitch.
>>
>>1849455
Even Jericho admits his Goldberg win was a fluke underdog win, based Caristico is dominant and fills cracker putos with fear.
>>
>>1849432

Rahlins, Ramen, Deanetty, Owens, Baloretty and Senor Joe. I'm definitely missing a few, though.
>>
>>1851871
There's a very obvious difference between bullying people and being able to defend yourself, you dumb millennial cuck.
>>
>>1848146

Why would they need to? They're actors.

>doloh ziggler is one of the best wrestlers in history

I mean probably in the present world, yes, he has a good win streak at real college wrestling and is going in his uni's Hall of Fame.

Even the NXT kids such as Finn Helmsley and Sasha Helmsley?

Somehow I'm doubtful that *everyone* hates him.
>>
>>1851871

You raise a good point actually but such is the hypocritical nature of wrestling fans. I guess the logic is that starting a fight = dick, but surving or winning a fight you didn't start = bro.
>>
>>1851924
The four horsewomen, Neville and Sami Zayn.
>>
>>1851917
>Caristico
thats not the same guy
>>
>>1848197
Bálor came up through the New Japan dojo.
>>
>>1848146

isn't this an old interview from ~1-2yrs ago? the first time ADR left WWE? i remember him doing a youshoot or whatever (the one with the ho bag where the two guys wit there with a laptop in between them) and he talked about backstage/politics @ WWE back then.... so is this one actually new?
>>
>>1852060
This Devitt has gone through a lot of shit in the dojo especially from Liger
>>
>>1848460
Ziggler has been a smark darling since like 2010 dickhead.
>>
>>1848197
>Mistico Cara pointed a gun at him

ADR has seen some shit.
>>
File: Gentleman.gif (2MB, 268x151px) Image search: [Google]
Gentleman.gif
2MB, 268x151px
Mandatory reminder that this glorious motherfucker is one of the best shootfighters in the company.
>>
>>1851906
Nothing will make any of you "cool".
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.