[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seth Rollins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Why hasn't this faggot been released yet?

>killed the company
>shitty title reign
>roid gut
>no charisma
>not over
>shitty wrestler
>injury prone
>unsafe worker
>spot monkey
>killed the US championship
>can't get chicks
>complained about Bret
>complained about the fans
>complained about ROH
>most laughable '''penis''' in WWE history
>>
>>1847902
I don't know. He's legit one of the most boring people to hear talk, and that's 90% of his screen-time. In the ring he's good, sure, but he was over-rated at his best, and with all the talent, doesn't even scratch the top 5 anymore.
>>
>>1847902
I can't even defend the guy anymore and I used to be a Rollins fan. Fuck'im
>>
>>1847902
he suck hhh's dick better than anyone
>>
File: IMG_0762.png (19KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0762.png
19KB, 220x300px
>>1847902
>>
>>1848017
Hi cucter
>>
>>1847902
He has the same voice as Hiccup from how to train your Dragon
>>
he sucks haitch's dick
>>
>>
Funny how smarks keep complaining about Roman when this guy is even much worse with the same megapush he received.
>>
>>1852900
>better wrestler
>better promo

>actually jobs clean

Such a megapush.
>>
>>1852903
Not him, but his push in mid-late 2014 was of similar gravity, just handled differently.
Like Roman, his face was everywhere, on everything, he headline Raw's, opened the show, ended the show, all that shit.
Pushes nowadays aren't just winning/losing, it's media exposure. That's partly because everyone's far more accepting of it's predetermined nature, so they don't buy into a guy just because of a pinfall or submission. They need to see the company meaningfully rallied behind them.
Seth and Roman have both received such treatment, though, Romans was intended to go a bit farther.
They're both shit tho.
>>
>>1852911
Hey, if Ws & Ls don't matter, then explain why Reigns never had to do a clean solo job until he pissed dirty.

Meanwhile you've got Rollins doing his first one to Kane back when they were feuding over Tag Titles.
>>
>>1852913
Because the pushes were of a different nature and intended to portray different characters.
Roman as unstoppable, Seth as a chickenshit.
The general backing from the company itself was eminent on both guys, though. They were the respective poster-boys for their runs.
Also, if Wins and Losses DID matter, Roman would be over.
>>
File: laughing armenian.jpg (119KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
laughing armenian.jpg
119KB, 600x750px
>>1847902
>SETHING
>>
>>1852916
Again: that might ring true if Reigns wasn't just as protected when he was "the other guy" in The Shield.
>>
>>1852929
Protection isn't be-all-end-all – it's icing on the cake, but card-positioning and endorsement are far more indicative of company faith and backing.
They were both mega-pushed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.