[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Mercy Predictions:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: No_Mercy.jpg (141KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
No_Mercy.jpg
141KB, 1200x675px
Jack Swagger def. Boring Corbin via DQ
Nikki Bella def. Carmella via whatever her finisher is.
The Usos def. Rhyno and Slater, cheating. New Tag Champs.
Randy Orton def. Jobber Wyatt via RKO
Becky Lynch def. Alexa Bliss via submission.
Dolph Ziggler def. The Miz New IC Champ
AJ Styles def. Ambrose and Cena, pin on Ambrose, chaotic finish
>>
Corbin over Swagger clean.
Carmella over Nikki 50/50 booking. Dirty finish.
Uso's over Rhyno/Slater to be transitional champions for AA. Could lose and win next month though.
Wyatt over Orton, dirty finish.
Ziggler over Miz, clean.
I want to say Styles but knowing WWE they could try and swerve people and have Cena go over because everyone expects him to lose due to taking time off soon.
>>
>Corbin wins with self rock bottom
>Nikki wins with that new cutter finisher she has
>Uso pins Rhyno after cheating
>Orton wins via DQ
>isn't Becketty injured? If not, she retains.
>Miz wins via submission
>AJ pins Dean after getting hit with AA and Styles Clash
>>
>>1847436
Corbin beats Swagger obvs
Nikki beats Carmella obvs
Usos beat Rhyno & Slater obvs
Wyatt gets unclean win over Orton to continue the feud
Bex match gets cancelled
Miz beats Ziggy and they do a fake retirement angle or some shit
Styles retains
>>
>>1847453
>I want to say Styles but knowing WWE they could try and swerve people and have Cena go over because everyone expects him to lose due to taking time off soon.

No idea. Assuming Ziggler and Usos go over, it'd be enough title changes for a ppv.

Plus it seems like a waste to have Cena win his sweet 16 in this one.
>>1847468

>Miz beats Ziggy and they do a fake retirement angle or some shit

After saying on SD that if Ziggler loses he quits wrestling for good? That'd be the dumbest booking in a while.
Too dumb for the current quality booking SD has.
>>
>>1847477
Wouldn't taking the title off Miz, who is on the best run of his career, and putting it on stale unover Ziggler be worse booking?
>>
>Miz pulling his typical heel shenanigans with his wife
>Looks hopeless as fuck that Ziggler has a chance
>All of a sudden Vicki out of nowhere to make the save and even the playing field

How hard would you mark out?
>>
>>1847487
Ziggler should win via DQ.

>Ziggler
>unover
>>
>>1847436
literally my exact predictions, good choices OP
>>
>>1847487
>I like Miz and I don't like Ziggler
argument

Nope.jpg.

>>1847491
And again, he said if he's not getting the title, he's leaving wrestling. People whine all the goddamn time about storylines not making any sense and now you push something that makes no sense?
>>
>>1847495
Wait, did he specifically mention not getting the title or just not winning?

Miz retaining via DQ would be such a colossal dick heel move either way.
>>
>>1847491
>unover
Well unless his reactions have vastly improved since the last Smackdown PPV, he is not over.
>>
>>1847507

They have to be honest.
>>
>>1847487
>he wants miz to stay ic champ and probably feud with fucking KANE, apollo creed and jumpin jack farmer in the pre-show

nice try miz hater
>>
>>1847515
Well if they have, good on him. He needs to be over otherwise if he wins it'll be a disaster.
>>
>>1847528
Miz already feuded with Crews.

Which again, shows just how uneventful his reign was before he got to cut a cheap-heat worked shoot on Bryan.
>>
>>1847507
https://twitter.com/NoMatch4Me/status/766810308363087872

he's the most over mid-carder on the roster by a mile
>>
>>1847528
No I don't.

Bring up Joe and have him beat Miz.
>>
>>1847541

Kek. All niggers and spics.
>>
>>1847541
This is your evidence of that statement? lol
>>
>>1847436
Swagger over Corbin, DQ, Swagger goes heel in some capacity
>womens wrestling
Rhyno and Slater over the Usos, will drop it at survivor series so both can go back to singles competition
Orton over Wyatt, Harper attacks Orton on the ramp, Wyatt joins Harper
>Women's wrestling
Miz over Dolph, DQ, Ziggler goes to use spray and gets caught, technicality, keeps his career
AJ retains, pins Cena after Ambrose hits him with DD, pushes Ambrose through ropes, cements AJ as opportunistic heel
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.