[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss him lads :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (15KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 190x266px
I miss him lads :(
>>
>gets over
>gets buried
>gets a different gimmick
>gets over
>gets injuried
>gets buried
>repeat
>>
>>1846681
if he wasn't made of glass would he have had a world title run?
>>
I miss what could have been

>>1846687
No. He was buried at Summerslam 2010, long before his first injury
>>
>>1846691
wasn't he slated to win money in the bank?
>>
>>1846698
No idea. Damien Sandow proved MITB doesn't guarantee a run anyway
>>
>>1846678

> Had the look
> Had the size
> Got over on his own merit
> A legitimate good wrestler
> Bullhammer legit finisher

It's too bad, I miss him too.
>>
>>1846704
Tfw there will never ever be a British world champion
>inb4 some ameridumb says sheamus
>>
>>1846681
Why did they drop the fucking Bad News gimmick?
He was starting to get over with it, then he just stopped doing the gimmick. Why does Vince hate people getting over when he has no plan for them to be over?
>>
>>1846723
Barrett said they told him to stop because the crowd were starting to like it
>>
>>1846709
Should've been Bulldog, then should've been Regal, then should've been Barrett. At this rate the first British World Champion will be Big Damo or some shit.
>>
>>1846739
This is one of the problems in wwe honestly

>someone gets over organically and people like it
>WELL HOW CAN THEY ENJOY SOMETHING I DIDNT HANDPICK FOR THEM TO ENJOY GODDAMNIT CHANGE HIS GIMMICK RIGHT NOW
>>
It's ever so mildly triggering as a Britbong to know that no Brit will ever get over or given a main-event run. Regal was damn lucky to even get as far as he did. I really wanted a storyline similar to that WWE game with Barrett, Galloway, Regal and Sheamus winning everything. Bring back the European Championship.

But no. Let's listen to the Star Spastic Banner every Wrestlemania and let every Yank be the face whenever they're in a feud with someone from overseas.
>>
File: Adrian Neville Takeover 2.png (289KB, 321x361px) Image search: [Google]
Adrian Neville Takeover 2.png
289KB, 321x361px
>>1846709
I'm still holding out hope
>>
>>1846743
It's Regals own fault and he admitted it as well.
>>
>>1846743
Isn't the first ever Brit world champ Magnus, in TNA?
>>
>>1846743
Davey Boy was a total no draw, the In Your House buyrates when he faced Bret and Diesel for the champion were both the lowest of their reigns.
Regal screwed himself.
Barrett is too fragile.
>>
File: Ctf0a_KWYAAmkbk.gif (1MB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
Ctf0a_KWYAAmkbk.gif
1MB, 350x196px
>>1846758
>TNA
>World title
>>
>>1846762
>is the main draw for the second largest event in company history
>isn't a draw
>>
>couldn't wrestle
>couldn't work a good one on one match
>can't get carried
>boring on the Mic
>wasn't over until he got a good gimmick just like sandow
>made of glass
>boring
>no muscles for a guy that tall
>annoying exaggerated accent
>>
>some of the worst finishers ever
>>
>>1847074
Bret was the draw
>>
>>1846758
Nigel McGuinness as ROH World Champ beats him by several years.

>>1846762
The IYH vs. Bret was in December and the IYH vs. Diesel was against Diesel.

>Barrett is too fragile.

Oh good, this meme again.

He was no more injury prone than the average of the main event guys at the time.

>>1847084
>shit posting
>>
>>1847093
In Britain? No.
>>
>>1847095
>IYH vs. Diesel was against Diesel.
>being this stupid

IYH5 with Diesel vs Bulldog had the lowest buyrate of any IYH where Diesel was WWF champion you idiot.
>>
>>1847120
*In Your House 4
>>
>>1847120
Probably because Diesel was an anti-draw shitter who drove away fans in...well, droves.

Reminder: lowest-drawing WWF World Champion of ALL-time.
>>
>>1847126
we're not talking about Diesel though, we're talking about Davey Boy "No Draw" Smith
>>
File: 1401437875341.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1401437875341.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
>>1846678
is he died?
>>
>>1847136
>we're not talking about Diesel
>in a discussion about PPV buys during his reign
>>
>>1847141
I brought up both Diesel AND Bret to show he didn't draw well against both of them
>>
>>1846678
Thee guy to fill in the leader spot of Bullet Club when Kenny Omega leaves.

>Fairway Revolucion
>>
>>1847148
And then I mentioned the extenuating circumstances which you've conveniently ignored. ^_^
>>
>>1846739
Which makes no fucking sense.
Isn't the point of pro wrestling to get over?!
So when one starts getting over, why have them stop doing what is getting them over?

Vince honestly makes no sense most times.
>>
>>1846678
probs the most overrated by fans in the history of this business
>>
>>1847225
Vince only wants people to like what he says they can like.
>>
>>1847251
kek not even fucking close
>>
>>1846678
Didn't burn any bridges with Vince or Haitch.

He'll be back on smackdown to join AJ down the line once they decide to go all in with a proper WWE Bullet Club stable.
>>
>>1847085
Bull Hammer is fine
>>
>>1847391
Can somebody explain why so many people act like Woi has anything to do with Bullet Club?
>>
>>1846768
It's been defended in numerous countries, which makes a World Title. Would also argue that it is more prestegious than a certain title held by a fat cunt right now Kevin.
>>
>>1847396
>literally a punch
>>
>>1847439
>literally turns his elbow pad inside out
>punch
what?
>>
>>1846678
The "I love him lads" Rowan thread was right under this, it's the same person, you are A GIANT FAGGOT OP
KILL YOURSELF
>>
File: BOOOM.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BOOOM.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>1846748
WWE pretty much treats Euros like shit. Irish folks seem to be an exception because I think Vince is Irish American himself. Everyone else just gets shafted pretty hard
>>
>>1847887
>McMahon

Of course he is Irish.
And yes Vince usually treats non Americans like shit. Blacks as well, since he never pushes them above midcard either. Basically if you won't get any real push unless you are white, American or for some odd reason samoan. No clue why Vince has a hard on for samoans.
>>
>>1846743
Big Damo is Irish.
Northern Irish, sure, but I still wouldn't associate it with him.

tfw Neville is our only hope
>>
>>1846723
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghzdad3t6Tk
I remember that he has a "Good News Barrett" a face version of Barrett on WWE youtube. His gimmick is very flexible imo, he can instantly turn face/heel if the creatives wants to
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.