[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAVE_US.EVA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>ywn be her sock

Bring her the FUCK back already, Vince!
>>
>>1846448
>get called up
>Never wrestled a single match
>save us

Ha.

Bitch has zero talent, and can't save anything.
>>
Btw I just noticed... is that a fucking World of Warcraft thingy on her desk? That looks like Mists of Pandaria.

BASED EVA EVEN MORE BASED THAN BEFORE
>>
>>1846456
>>>/wew/
Stay worked
>>
>>1846463
It's her husbands, he used to work for blizzard

Her only hobbies are cocaine and prostitution
>>
>>1846448
BASED EVA

>>1846456
spardot worked
>>
She will probably interfere at No Mercy.
>>
>>1846484
why would she care about nikki or carmella
>>
>>1846490

Other match, you non height gainer.
>>
Calm down. I'm sure she'll be back to trash up whatever arena the next PPV is in. She won't wrestle because she can't, but she'll get heat enough for not wrestling and being a trashy ho, and attention enough from rednecks and sweaty mouthbreathers to keep her job.
>>
>>1846494
That's cancelled kek. Becketty got injured doing cross-shit
>>
>>1846456
this is what happens when you work yourself into a shoot, the shoot works you into believing the work was a shoot, but the shoot was a work the whole time.
>>
She has ditched all red everything, and now there's rumors that she's now Sister Abigail.
>>
File: l59Mlx6.jpg (138KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
l59Mlx6.jpg
138KB, 960x960px
Dana and Eva can save this shitheap that is women's wrestling and restore us to the attitude era.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.