[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT overrated wrestlers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: bret-hart2.jpg (58KB, 748x430px) Image search: [Google]
bret-hart2.jpg
58KB, 748x430px
ITT overrated wrestlers
>>
Hogan is by far the most overrated. I'm happy that he did so much to bring the business into the mainstream and inspired many great workers to become wrestlers today, but let's face it, he sucks in the ring, average at in ring psychology and only retained his popularity because during his rise the competition was real thin and the business as a whole wasn't as competitive roster-wise.
>>
>>1846151
Dude was a master of playing the game.
>would take time off right as football season starts and come back when it ended to appear like he was the sole reason the ratings changed
>>
>>1846082

I agree. Bret is/was overrated.
>>
>>1846156
I don't think he's rated that high other than by himself. Most big dick historians like Meltzer place him below people like Undertaker, Flair and HBK
>>
>>1846155
I didn't even think of it that way, but you're absolutely right. He is very smart when it comes to creating and retaining his brand. He knew the right time to be on tv, the right time to turn heel, the right faction to align himself with, and the right time to be a part of the company in the lead at any given time.
>>
>>1846170
It's easier to say that he was a conniving, politicking cunt who never wanted to share the limelight but yeah I guess so Anon.
>>
>>1846190
Most really successful people in this world are borderline or full on psychopaths so it doesn't surprise me that Hogan fits that mold.
>>
File: 1475820570853.gif (457KB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
1475820570853.gif
457KB, 390x293px
>>1846151
Youre really simplifying his whole WWF/Hot NWO run with this post.

Overrated in wrestling terms means that he was given more credit for drawing business than he was actually responsible for. That simply doesn't apply to The Hulkster; wrestling wouldn't have drawn a third of the business it did in the 80s without him.

If you're looking for further information on the subject i suggest being alive in 1987, over 18 in 1998, hitting the weights and getting a clue.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.