[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it all over for the WWE once alpha dog BMJ retires?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: San_Cena.jpg (36KB, 772x431px) Image search: [Google]
San_Cena.jpg
36KB, 772x431px
Is it all over for the WWE once alpha dog BMJ retires?
>>
File: 1457982376779.gif (1MB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
1457982376779.gif
1MB, 190x200px
>Worst face of the company in WWE ever.

Wew, maybe Roman will take this title off him.
>>
>>1846073
Yes
baloring, jasethy, lowman banes, deanetty and kevin record lowens will kill the company, accidentally re-ushering in the territories
>>
File: david-brent.jpg (212KB, 1019x742px) Image search: [Google]
david-brent.jpg
212KB, 1019x742px
No way it's gonna be over but they're gonna see some tough times if they don't find a classic larger than life Hogan / Hart / Austin / Rock / Cena type face for the company. Rollins, Ambrose, Owens, Miz, etc. are never gonna be anything but a bunch of HBKs. Good in the ring but they're not top dog draws the way the superhero faces are.

Honestly at this point I'd throw it all behind Nakamura even if he is old as fuck and a transfer student. The guy is unique as hell as he has undeniable star quality. You got nothing close to what you need so instead of trying to force someone like Roman who doesn't have it, you might as well go full retard and give the strap to a charismatic as hell Nip that barely speaks English and see what he can do with it.
>>
>>1846101
>Miz, Ambrose, Rollins
>good in ring
>>
File: This-is-the-Enemy-Japan.jpg (94KB, 458x600px) Image search: [Google]
This-is-the-Enemy-Japan.jpg
94KB, 458x600px
>>1846101
>Honestly at this point I'd throw it all behind Nakamura even if he is old as fuck and a transfer student
Nips don't age until their late 40s, early 50s so Nakamura still has a long time. The problem is that murricans don't like chinks, not including the language barrier
>>
>>1846104

I meant that the best they could ever hope to be is good in the ring. I really didn't want to comment on their skills because that starts fights that really have nothing to do with the point.

The Hogan / Hart / Austin / Rock / Cena slot is as much about image as skills and Kevin Owens will never have that even if he is / becomes the greatest technical wrestler to ever walk the planet.
>>
>>1846110
Nobody likes zipperheads
>>
File: dby_scared.jpg (75KB, 708x352px) Image search: [Google]
dby_scared.jpg
75KB, 708x352px
>>1846101
>spastic unintelligible speaking chink becoming the next face of the company

We're doomed
>>
>>1846116
>Hart

What the fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>1846120

Who do you suggest? No one Vince is lining up to replace Cena right now can cut a promo.
>>
Dude, he can be a great face no doubt, but if you honestly think that Nakamura can come close to being THE face of the company you're smoking some serious crack.
>>
>>1846123
He was the top guy and icon of his era and carried the company, same as the others listed

What is there not to get?
>>
The next breakout star is bayley or sasha banks
>>
>>1846148
He carried the company to record low gates and had to be forced out because he was no longer worth his contract. He failed miserably in WCW and his WWE return was a horrendous flop.

Again, what in the world are you smoking?
>>
Yea I'm quoting Bret here but he's actually right on this. Top dog needs three things:

>1. Look
>2. Mic skills
>3. Wrestling ability

Who on the current roster that's not pushing 40 scores AT LEAST a 7//10 in all three? No one.
>>
>>1846171
Bret had none of them, he should fuck off already
>>
>>1846171
The WWE has a top dog that covers all three, Believe that!
>>
>>1846171
>Greaseball
>Muh brother owwwwen
>Didn't even know how to take a mule kick
>>
>>1846175

He gave himself a 7 for the look, a 4 on the mic and a 10 in ability which is somewhat reasonable
>>
>>1846171
Honestly, Zayn. He can talk when he has good stuff to work with, and he looks like a good sympathetic babyface.
I don't think he could function as top guy, though – best bet RAM has is revolving it between a few credible top-tiers instead of trying to cement a new Cena. Nobody fits that mold.
>>
>>1846171

I'm starting to think RKO could have been #1 if it was't for Cena. If young Randy came out today he would have no competition.
>>
>>1846198
He also gets stale very quickly regardless of current gimmick. Randy is a great worker who follows the writing to a T and doesn't really improvise. Because of that his characters never feel dynamic. Legend killer was the closest he had to being interesting.

Don't get me wrong, I love RKO, but he can never sustain being the top guy and until proven otherwise he will never be at the very top.
>>
>>1846198
If young disco inferno or val venis came out today they would have no competition. Fucking Stevie Ray would be the most over guy on the roster in 20 Sixteen
>>
>>1846164
He was still the face of the company faggot
>>
>>1846171
Get rid of the PG bullshit and he will be a draw
>>
>>1846193
>can only talk with good work
Yeah, that doesn't cut it in mandrama.
>buy he's good 5% of the time!
>>
>>1846290
No, it doesn't cut it that the writers are so sub-par they can't distribute fitting material to the people on the roster.
>blaming the wrestlers for the fact they're handed shit

You're not this stupid, are you son?
>>
>>1846193
>"He can talk when he has good stuff to work with"

No one on the show has good stuff to work with, so that's not an excuse for Zayne's weak promos when someone like Bray is able to make the shit at least somewhat entertaining.
>>
Nah, they have AJ. They realize why build someone up when you can just recruit someone that's already built. He'll probably be there a few years after Cena. Then they still have Kevin Owen. He'd make a great face of the company because he's not your typical wrestler in terms of physique, he has a kid that he loves to talk about so he can do the View, he's an indie star so marks will like him, he's a natural on the mic on and off character, and Vince likes the guy. Mark my words, five years from now, Kevin Owens will be a 6 time champion headlining wrestle mania.
>>
>>1846073
I love Cena, but it's amusing watching people try to spin it this way. Vince putting too many of his eggs in the Cena basket for too many years was inevitably going to lead to a decline in business when it was time to phase Cena out. Hogan being phased out and leaving in the early 90s lead to disastrous business in the mid 90s. That's not Shawn, Bret or Taker's fault for not being "draws," it's Vince's fault for making too many casual viewers only care about Hogan until it was time for him to go.
>>
>>1846329
>>1846329
>No one on the show has good stuff to work with, so that's not an excuse for Zayne's weak promos

>particularly poor material is not an excuse when he has demonstrated the ability to do well with actual good material

Please don't tell me Vince's cock is this far down your throat.
>>
>>1846330
He's done when the obsessions with dad-bods comes to an end.
>>
>>1846419
But political correctness and female-empowerment continues to grow. If anything, fat guys are going to be more accepted in the future.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.