[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matt hardy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (52KB, 900x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 900x510px
Is he the most resilient wrestler of all time?

Constantly in the shadow of his fan favorite brother for most of his tag career. always told that he didn't have the charisma.

Loses his girlfriend of 6 years to his best friend, gets fired over it because he was the less popular of the two.

Comes back to give us one of the best feuds of the RA era.

Uses social media to gain popularity outside of the ring.

Goes to a smaller company that's dying and manages to become one of the most popular wrestlers and creates one of the most popular storylines in current era wrestling. Because of it, elevates everyone involved in said storyline.

Is he always just a lucky fluke that makes it up as he goes along? Or is he truly a calculating mastermind that finds ways to stay relevant regardless of his situation in the wrestling world?
>>
>>1846052
Matt has always been the better mind of the two, he just wasn't the worker or risk-taker Jeff was. He also doesn't look like a top guy.
He finally found the channels to get his creativity poured directly into a character.
>>
Delete!
>>
>>1846052
It's stupid that he's not World Champion, he's TNA's biggest draw.
>>
Mvp vs matt was a top tier feud
>>
>>1846064
Matt is a far.....far better workers than Jeff. Matt can actually work a match. Jeff is nothing more then a spot monkey. He is only good when jumping off of high shit.
>>
>>1847032
And they came up when wrestling was all about that high spot stuff. Nobody cared about Matt's "workrate" or something like that. Jeff did all the cool shit and looked more unique and thats why he was pushed.
>>
>>1846052
never liked him till late, but the guy gets my respect
>>
>>1846961
>thinking the belt is only given to the biggest draw
not always the case, young lad. it's simply a prop
>>
File: big muscles matt.png (480KB, 533x633px) Image search: [Google]
big muscles matt.png
480KB, 533x633px
>>1846052
You skipped about 7 years in there, but your heart is in the right place.
>>
>>1846052
never really thought he was a good wrestler and still don't.

Not saying he has to be a risk taker, but he just never really was an exciting worker when it came to his wrestling
>>
he was always my favourite of the two
>>
>>1847221
Based Matt
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.