[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for let's say Neville to make a drastic change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: neville.jpg (37KB, 653x745px) Image search: [Google]
neville.jpg
37KB, 653x745px
Is it possible for let's say Neville to make a drastic change on the mic?
Is it just a natural gift, or is it a skill that he could work on, but he doesn't really give a shit about it so he never improves at the mic.
Would it be possible for him to reach the level of someone like Miz on the mic?
>>
He's done. Let it go.
>>
>>1845114

Manlets can't talk
>>
>>1845114
He's a Brit so we'd never be able to tell if he's good on the mic
>>
why the hell is he stuck on fucking superstars when the cruiserweight division desperately needs help?
>>
>>1845122
Roman Reigns, Test, Matt Morgan, Snitsky, Khali, Nathan Jones say ''hi''..

Actually they can't even say that.
>>
>>1845114
give him the mask he rejected and call it a day.
>>
>>1845139
William_Regal.jpg
>>
>>1845114
Judging by his late-NXT work he's not actually a bad talker. Surprise surprise, WWE can't write.
>>
>>1845149
He's too good and would outshine TJ.
Isn't he billed as a heavyweight anyway?
>>
>>1845114
Neville was a solid-at-worst promo in NXT...

>Would it be possible for him to reach the level of someone like Miz on the mic?

Why would he want to downgrade?
>>
>>1845414
18+

clue, shower, weights, sex.
>>
>>1845122
>Jericho
>can't talk

Lol wut
>>
>>1845114
His gimmick sucks and he never gets promo time. Change both of those and with some work he could be a passable promo.
>>
>>1845114
It's too bad really. My good friend who I used to watch wrestling as a kid with for years, recently came over and watched his first RAW in over 5 years or so. Of all the new guys he saw, the only one he said he actually liked and Impressed him the most was Neville.

It's too bad, but the reality is that in the WWE without a personality it's very rare to get any sort of legit push because storylines are so important. Without a mask, like Kane, or a decent manager like Paul Heyman, he was pretty much dead on arrival.
>>
>>1846091
That's creative's fault for not giving him an actual character, wrestlers with barebones personalities like Zayn still get by with the help of a character.

A posh English William regal type character would be neat for Neville.
>I paid millions for athletic training that's why I'm so damn good *drinks tea*
>>
>>1846107
Fair point. I'd love to see a y2j vs. posh Neville feud. I'm the wee in neville's tea v.2.0
>>
>>1845114
>he wears purple
>the cruiser weight ropes are purple

Throw him in the cw division and let him have a decent match for once. and get rid of the cape.
>>
Holy fuck I forgot Neville exists cause he hasn't been on TV in what feels like a year.
>>
File: brian-kendrick-01.jpg (98KB, 400x249px) Image search: [Google]
brian-kendrick-01.jpg
98KB, 400x249px
>>1845122
>implying
>>
>>1846321
He's a DBry guy
>>
>>1846091
Thing is, Neville doesn't need a gimmick.
His pops for the Red Arrow are pretty noticeable, as if his finisher was his gimmick.
Dude gets himself over by just being a super athlete.
>>
>>1846107
>>1846130
>Americans think all Brits are stuffy aristocratic twits

He's from Newcastle you dullards.
>>
Throw him in the cw division, make him the final boss and make him ditch the flippy shit for some power moves
>>
>>1847568
>worked by a gimmick that hasn't even happened
>>
>>1845114
His delivery of WWE scripted lines is shite. I watched the Table for 3 he was on and he's pretty damn funny IRL. They should let him bring the Geordie bantz.
>>
>>1845149
Pretty sure he'll be the babyface challenger as soon as they put the CW title on a heel.
>>
>>1846469
But the crowd is silent during his entrance and all the rest of the match until his finisher. That's bad.
>>
>>1845155
I heven't seen a match from Matt Morgan but I saw an TNA promo on youtube. Wasn't that bad.
>>
File: capture.jpg (356KB, 1915x1039px) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
356KB, 1915x1039px
>>1847619
Is this some kind of a conspiracy?
>>
>>1847618
Think of a reason WWE has given you to care about Neville.

...yeah, me neither.

NXT proved that he can be far, far more than anything WWE has done with him.
>>
>>1847639
I can't even remember when he was last time on TV?
Noone gives a fuck abaout the CW division, why don't put Neville in it?
>>
>>1847646
They'll put him in it man, that's the only reason he's on Raw. Just be patient.

Remember how shit the clusterfuck was at the beginning of the women's revolution angle? They are trying to avoid that with the CW division by having solo feuds instead.
>>
>>1847666
So their avoiding a clusterfuck makes them create another clusterfuck.

Brilliant.
>>
>>1847715
You need to get someone at least mildly over before having Neville feud with them or they'll just be buried beyond all recovery.
>>
>>1847618
It's weird, I know. That's why I said that it's as if his finisher was his gimmick.

He should get more unique spots. I remember when people popped for his 450 from the barricade. But that was in England, so he'd get a pop there anyway.

Dude is a 1 in a billion athlete, fucking do something with him, for God's sake. You won't have a roided up guy this good in a hundred years.
>>
>>1847568
im from newcastle and i dont even like neville
>>
Give him a competitive super-athlete tweener gimmick, and he'd be fantastic.

His mic skills are average, but not bad by any stretch. He doesn't stutter and get flustered, he's reasonably calm and confident.
His accent holds him back a bit with the American audience, but it's not too thick and he speaks clearly.

So long as the crowd is given a reason to care about him, he'd be a solid upper-midcarder. The fact that he's still well-liked despite his disastrous main roster booking is proof that the crowd are ready to get behind him; they just need a reason.

>>1846107
>>1846130
He's a bloody geordie m8
>>
Dude have they ever even let Neville on the mic? I can't recall a single time since he's been back that I've heard him cut a promo.
>>
>>1849013
Since he's been back he said a couple of sentences to Seth backstage to "warn him" and put over teh demon kang. Neville's not a bad talker but that scene was still cringey and awkward as fuck, due to the script.

I think that's it though.
>>
>>1849004
>Give him a competitive super-athlete tweener gimmick,

So...his NXT gimmick?
>>
>>1852170
Well, yeah, basically. It worked well for him.
>>
>>1853635
Still better than no gimmick
>>
He'd really improved at the end of his NXT run. Just give him an edge again really.

Or just make him turn into a walking Byker Grove caricature with the Byker Grove theme, yelling out shit like HE CANNAE SEE MAN
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.