[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are whites not interested in rasslin anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: CuMmfI0WIAAGEn9.jpg (245KB, 1164x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CuMmfI0WIAAGEn9.jpg
245KB, 1164x1200px
Every time WWE goes to shitholes with brown people you see fans going crazy and showing passion whereas in the US and in Europe the fans show almost no reaction in these day.
>>
>>1844262
I don't know about other places in Europe, but the UK crowd is still really passionate about it.
>>
>>1844262
Because most of those brown people don't have time/electricity/internet to sit on the internet all day and read all of the shitposts on /asp/ and other internet sites and get jaded on the current product.
It's still real to them.
>>
>>1844262
It's because they think that wrestling is real and probably don't have the context of popular combat sports to show them that WWE is fake dogshit for children and real fights are way more compelling
>>
>>1844262
They have lower standards for entertainment, and are of an inferior barbarian race what enjoys all manner of violence.
>>
Pajeets literally keeping TNA alive in 2016 lawl
>>
They don't have the chance to see WWE shows as often so of course the crowd is way more excited
>>
>>1844262

Let's keep in mind WWE product used to specifically be edited for Khali so he'd be in the main event of all their shows and was by far the hugest star over them.

In summary, they're pretty fucking dumb people.
>>
>>1844262
What a sausage fest in that picture.
I feel sorry for today's wrestlers not having 3-4 rats a night.
>>
>>1844262
>that stupid fucking smirk

Cesaro is legit autistic.
>>
>>1844287
That's in chile 18+
>>
>>1844355
Really nigga? Guy can't smile for a picture? End your life.
>>
>>1844370
Hi Cesaro!
>>
>>1844370
There's literally no age in which knowledge of Chile would be relevant. This is a Trillion+ GDP board, spic pajeets get out.
>>
White men make up a majority of the audience. they like edgy characters like Austin or racist, patriotic clowns like Hogan. One of the reasons black people don't get to be champion is because black wrestlers don't draw well, not because Vince is racist (he's a 70yr old white man, he's obviously racist, but he'd push any black guy to the moon if they drew Hogan numbers). Whites loved Rocky once he became a coon at the turn of the millenium, hated him with a passion during the Nation days.

You don't have characters like Austin anymore because society decided to be PC and WWE complied. Which group of people hate PC the most? White men.
>>
>>1844387
Negro go pick some cotton!
>>
>>1844370
>>1844372

>reading this is Cesaro's voice and flubbing it up a little
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.