[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

File: 15521.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
15521.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Did anyone watch it?

How cringey was the Blampied match?

How was Angle vs. Hendry?

Did they figure their shit out?
>>
If anyone knows where this is uploaded to post a link. I'd rather stream it than download it.

I looked on Twitter but I got a major spoiler about who will be appearing in WCPW soon, let's just say it is some /asp/ will be very excited about.
>>
How much money did they lose?
>>
>mid-life crisis: the PPV
>>
it was fantastic lads
>>
File: Pansy.png (1MB, 831x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Pansy.png
1MB, 831x1050px
>>1843888
>jewtube faggots wrestling promotion

Why is that one guys head so much bigger than everyone elses?
>>
>>1843910
I actually noticed how enormous his head was on the RAW livestream thing they did for free to give people a taste. He took a certain posture in front of the green screen and suddenly his head was basically the size of his torso when sat next to Pacitti.
>>
>>1843890
Is it Nash?
>>
>>1843908
kys creampied
>>
>>1843888
They charge $6.99? That's extortionate given how WWE only charge $9.99. Guess they can charge what they want when they have such a gullible/fickle fanbase that prays on their every word.
>>
>>1843916
Only neowooaspies care about Nash

Its obviously Scotty Steiner
>>
File: Blampied Head.jpg (135KB, 1440x808px) Image search: [Google]
Blampied Head.jpg
135KB, 1440x808px
>>1843915
Kek
>>
>>1843932
Only neowooaspies care about Steiner
>>
>>1843888

JR looks absolutely retarded with that facial hair
>>
>>1843888
>YouTube clickbait marks creating their own promotion

This can only end well.
>>
>>1843916
>>1843932

Neither
>>
File: cuckculture.png (826KB, 614x709px) Image search: [Google]
cuckculture.png
826KB, 614x709px
>>1843915
>>1843934
I was talking about pic related. Looks like big head mode is activated.

This company has been JUST out of the gate.
>>
http://dx-tv.com/wcpw-2016-10-06-refuse-to-lose-720p-web-h264-wd.html

The site uses an an ad-block blocker but you can disable it in firefox by right click the screen choosing inspect element then searching adblock and deleting any elements related to it. The show starts 11 minutes in.
>>
>wwejects
>liteally who
>hosted by youtube cucks

Why...
>>
>didn't even do the Kaze Ni Nare bit for Suzuki
Absolute faggots
>>
Good what culture for being legit competition to WWE. Still, it's nothing I'd pay for at this point.

How the fuck can what culture afford these big names?

Seems to be like a vanity fed run by smarks.
>>
File: 475722173019.jpg (20KB, 720x680px) Image search: [Google]
475722173019.jpg
20KB, 720x680px
>>1844064
>Legit competition
>>
>>1844064
>legit competition to WWE
deam you are one dence motherfucker bro. They are below indie level.
>>
>>1843926

If network streams were their main source of revenue WWE sure as fuck couldn't afford to only charge $9.99.
>>
>>1844064
I assume they put aside a big chunk of money for big names for the first few months to get people into it while also using the big names to legitimize the talent they'll use regularly which they look to be doing alright at
>>
>>1843974
The Shitman?
>>
>>1844064
Your post is just full of fuck.

WC can afford big names because they have got popular on YouTube and now seek to make more money with their fame.

WC will never be a legit competition to WWE.

WC is not run by smarks, but by marks.
>>
It's obvious Jim Ross is becoming forgetful, he keeps referring to El Patron as Del Rio and seems to lose his train of thought often.
>>
>>1843888

I thought ross was in new japan? How did they get him to do this? Also why did he dye his goatee, everybody knows he's old as fuck.
>>
File: deleteWCPW.png (320KB, 954x499px) Image search: [Google]
deleteWCPW.png
320KB, 954x499px
>yfw Matt Hardy actually deletes their YouTube channel
>>
>>1844204
Jim Ross does the Axs clipshows in some studio, I don't think he's contracted at all with New Japan
>>
>>1844216
>>1843890
>let's just say it is some /asp/ will be very excited about.
Broken Hardy isn't /asp/, he's a neowooaspie meme
>>
>>1844064
>legit competition
You are absolutely clueless. They average at just about 2 million views a month for their entire channel. WWE get that many views on one Reigns promo.

>How the fuck can what culture afford these big names?
The entire WhatCulture brand consists of several channels that probably bring in some decent cash. The wrestling channel is probably the biggest so they were allowed a little leeway.

>Seems to be like a vanity fed run by smarks.
It's complete dogshit.
>>
>>1844078
This doesn't even make sense...
>>
>>1844237
Broken Matt appeared before you even thought about your stupid meme.
>neowooaspie
Literally end your life.
>>
>>1844064
The only promotion WhatCulture is legit competition to is TNA.
>>
>I never put too much faith in Youtube
t. Cornette on commentary
Based af.
>>
>WCPW Title match ends with GM getting involved an costing the win for the face
>WCPW Title match wasn't the main event, the match with the nostalgia act veteran is
It's astounding how much like WWE they are, despite shitting so much on their booking.
>>
>>1845614
Ironic considering that site is the only reason he's been relevant for the past ½-decade.
>>
>>1845622
It's almost like they're entry-level /wwe/ pleb babbysmarks
>>
>>1844067

More social media followers than TNA on every media platform, they're not "legit" but WCPW is unironically within the top ten feds or so in the world already and they've only existed for a few months.

See what a bit of money behind an indy can do.
>>
>>1845649
>social media followers

ZERO FUCKING DIMES.

>top 10 feds

You've never watched any fed besides WWE, TNA or WhatCuckture have you?
>>
>>1844064
Jim Cornette has literally worked for promotions, or continued to work for them in the presence of Vince Russo, simply because he wanted them to succeed in providing competition for WWE.

Alberto is doing UK work for Paige's family, so he was there anyway really. Angle likes pushing new guys and they went big on his brand. JR just loves wrestling, be it US, Japan or UK Indie.

It's not that far fetched, and they legitimately are the 2nd largest wrestling channel on the net after Vinnie Mac.
>>
File: peter willis.jpg (4KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
peter willis.jpg
4KB, 120x120px
>WhatCulture Made £877,426 profit for year ending May 2015
>I.e. Clickbait youtube pays very well - enough to fund big offices in Newcastle, nice homes for both directors in Duhram and to, and to fund a vanity pro-wrestling company

>Owners:

>1. Peter Willis: Director of WhatCulture Ltd.
>https://uk.linkedin.com/in/peterwillis
>2. Matthew Holmes: Director of WhatCulture Ltd.
>Source: Companies House, and not 'doxxing' to any geeks out there

>However, I am offering a £10,000 bounty for information leading to a successful conviction of Adam 'Pedoface' Blampied as with a nonce-face like his he has clearly abused a child or two in his life.
>PHYSIOGNOMY IS REAL
>>
>>1845659
Who are the top 10 feds in the world, then?
>>
>>1845776
1. WWE
2. NJPW
3. TNA
4. James Ellesworth's one
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???
8. ???
9. CZW
10. WCPW
>>
>>1845835
RoH should be #3 TNA fucked itself so badly its 5th place
>>
>>1845839
Oh yeah I forgot about ROH. Put them at 3 and TNA at 4 then.
>>
>>1845835
>>1845849

>knowing this little about prowrestling
>>
>>1845878
>taking shitposting seriously
>>
1: WWE
2: NJPW
3: ROH
4: AJPW
5: TNA
6: Dragon Gate
7: NOAH
8: PWG
9: Lucha Underground
10: Revolution Pro
>>
>>1845913
>No AAA or CMLL
>RevPro instead
Crikey. I'm pretty sure All Japan fell from grace pretty hard and shouldn't be that high.
>>
>>1845742
Only whatculture?
They have like 4 different sites so that's not very impressive
>>
>>1846007
Over a million dollars profit on minimal effort is a pretty sweet deal, tbqh.
>>
>>1843890
I usually use watchwrestling cc, but its not on there tho.
>>
>>1846059
That's the old domain, pal. It gets updated very rarely. Replace ""cc" with "uno" and it is there.
>>
>>1845913
>no cmll or aaa
>revpro on the list over progress
>ajpw even on the list
>ddt not even on the list
wew lad
>>
>>1844237
>neowooaspie
that doesn't exist. it's just you who says that
>>
>>1844064
On their youtube channel they shilled Angle for weeks before this.
>>
>>1843996

tip toeing in ma jordaannss
>>
>>1846335
>>1845978
there's only 10 spots and I don't watch spic shit. LU is enough for me
>>
>>1845776
Not ordered: just some feds that are definitely bigger than WhatCulture:

>WWE
>NJPW
>CMLL
>ROH
>AAA
>LLE
>BJW
>WWC
>PWG
>ICW
>RevPro
>PROGRESS
>>
>>1843888
Well, if you have a good indie promotion near you and went to see one of their wrestlemania/starcade type shows it was good as that.

Matches were decent to good.

If anything it was more just the nostalgia/experience since these type of shows usually have a fanfest or convention tied with them.

I mean if you just enjoy it for what it is it's pretty good. No chance in hell they can make this anymore than just a fun little sideshow.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.