[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best active commentary duo in wrestling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Is this the best active commentary duo in wrestling?
>>
>>1843342
No. Vampiro is kind of shit at commentary and Striker could be better at play by play. He has some could wrestling trivia though.
>>
>>1843342
They have the best chemistry, but I don't think they're the best at their actual commentary.
>>
>god tier
One competent commentator

>okay tier
Two commentators

>absolute shit tier
Three or more commentators
>>
Na'h. Mauro and Bryan in the CWC was. Vampiro has grown on me, but Striker is such a massive dork and needs to squeeze in multiple smarky comments and puns.
>>
>>1843414
mauro and Bryan started out pretty well, but then Daniel turned into a fucking mark and starting screaming like he was in a murder movie. Who ever produced him is a fucking moron.
>>
Vampiro is awesome.... Striker is beyond shit.
>>
>>1843414
Mauro with his cringy ass pop culture references and constant screaming everytime he sees a nip move isn't any better
>>
>>1843566
MAMMA MIA
>>
>>1843414
>active
>was

>>1843346
How is Vampiro shit on commentary? He brings the veteran experience shit and references to older wrestlers, unlike for example JBL who just loves it, Maggle
>>
Yes. Their chemistry is off the charts and they do great work when they focus. Their commentary towards the end of season 2 of LU was top-tier. Mauro/Bryan are 2nd best.
>>
File: 1469409626303.jpg (6KB, 158x183px) Image search: [Google]
1469409626303.jpg
6KB, 158x183px
Don't watch LU but I can tell you that Mauro has really fallen from grace for me. He just gets a little too excited when it's not necessary and his references and segues just leave me wincing. Every now and then he knocks it out of the park but when you hit and miss so much you can't be included in the GOAT talks.
>>
>>1843654
They probably tell Mauro to do that. In time they will let him be more natural.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.