[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: mick-foley-3.jpg (42KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
mick-foley-3.jpg
42KB, 615x409px
>Foley is a longtime fan of women's professional wrestling and has campaigned for their equality among men. Among his closest friends in WWE have long been their female performers, with Trish Stratus calling Mick their "safety valve" since with Foley being happily married he was one of the few wrestlers who would not try to date his coworkers.
>>
Wtf I love mick now
>>
Wasn't he a massively sleazy cunt to all the girls he ever knew?
>>
>>1842706
I don't know but he really does give off a 'nice guy; vibe
>>
He watched the door while Trish fucked Lilian Garcia
>>
>>1842706
It's just like you said, "was." People change, anon.
>>
>>1842708
There's a story in his book where a guy is videotaping Chyna's tits at an airport and foley goes up to him and is like 'not only will you stop filming my coworkers breasts you will go back and film over your footage of her breasts and i will watch you do it' but then Owen comes along and starts fucking with the guy too by getting on his camera so along with footage of Chyna's tits there's footage of him being hassled by wrestlers to shame him. At least that's what Foley thought, to me it sounded like Owen was just fucking with Foley and not the guy
>>
>>1842728

you would say that you fucking patriarchal rapist
>>
>>1842700
read his book he had a creepy obsession about melina.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.