[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think the real John Cena thinks about Ambrose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>be john cena
>start out as a failed bodybuilder straight into wrestling
>everyone's an asshole
>highly competitive RA era
>everythings fast paced
>endless traveling schedule
>impress higher ups by selling yourself
>help company with your popular merchandise
>never whine or complain even when hurt
>body eventually breaks down from years and years of abuse
>come back IR sooner to continue to work
>now a veteran
>understood all about the miles and money

and then...

>get called lazy by some balding laidback cuck with a better yet somehow still shittier gimmick than you
>>
>>1842329
I never thought of it that way

A real noodler
>>
"My feet hurt"
"I wish I was watching anime"
"Why is this guy yelling at me"
"Rapadoooo"
"Wonder what's for dinner"
"I miss Punk sometimes"
"Brieeeee mooooooode"
>>
>>1842329
sounds like a perfect way to turn him heel. he was teasing it the last to weaks. im blue balled.
>>
Ambrose makes no sense, even on the austin podcast he made no sense, i think he tries so hard he end up saying stupid shit
>>
>>1842462
No, dean is just a fucking idiot and a mark for himself
>>
>>1842329
Cena is the alpha
He probably views Dean as a scumbag flash in the pan. He's seen plenty of Deans come and go by now
>>
>calls cena lazy
>a wrestler who somehow made a wigger denzel washington gimmick over
>has torn his body to shreds and disintergrated most of his shoulder cartilage with his non stop work ethic
>>
>>1842470
Would that have something to do with him burying all of them?
>>
>>1842329
sounds the same as cena calling rock lazy.

and cena has a giant baldspot which is why he shaves his head
>>
>>1842340
>john cena heel turn meme

when will people finally give up on this? It is WWE's last bullet in the chamber.
>>
>>1842746
They've waited too long, it'd be pointless now.
>>
>>1842329
>the real John Cena
>>get called lazy on a fake wrestling show

I don't get it.
>>
>>1842329
"I'll be over here being Dean Ambrose while you're over there being the guy who plays John Cena on TV"
>John Cena's real name is John Cena and his character is pretty much just him
>Dean Ambrose's name is Jon Good and his character is a 'crazy lunatic' who's actually just a wacky comedy man, and his real personality is that of the same stoner beta he's always been.

What did he actually mean by this?
>>
>>1843030
If you have to ask.
>>
I'm not sure if Cena much cares for Dean. Word is he thought jobbing to Dean was stupid and half-assed it. I think he likes AJ though.
>>
>>1842750
not if they put him on both shows and he abuses every one
>>
>>1843087
>Cena actually turns Heel
>says "fuck the brand-split" and goes over fan-favourites on both shows
>gimmick is "FUCK YOU I'M BIGGER THAN THE WWE OR ANY ONE SHOW"
>>
ambrose is shit
>>
>>1843139
we can only hope
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.