[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: What should have WCW done to win the Monday Night Wars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Nitro_Vol_2_DVD.jpg (63KB, 560x250px) Image search: [Google]
Nitro_Vol_2_DVD.jpg
63KB, 560x250px
ITT: What should have WCW done to win the Monday Night Wars?
>>
not be merged with aol who wanted wrestling to die.
>>
who cares
>>
>>1842080
This
>>
>>1842080
me obviously?
>>
>>1842075
Sting live sex celebration
>>
File: estelle.jpg (228KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
estelle.jpg
228KB, 400x600px
>in another universe WCW lasted at least until 2011

I wonder what would have happened in that time, Bischoff said they had a 10 year commitment till Kellner told them to fuck off
>>
>>1842075
offered Stone Cold Steve Austin $100m/yr in 1998
>>
File: 1475627960691.jpg (54KB, 430x446px) Image search: [Google]
1475627960691.jpg
54KB, 430x446px
Easy. Build up their midcard to be megastars. They had the most versatile roster in the entire world and pissed it all away for one man.... ONE MAN.
>>
>Don't let Hogan, Nash et. all have as much control as they did
>don't let Kellner fuck them in the ass

really those two alone probably would have kept them around for at least a few more years
>>
>>1842075
Push goldberg
>>
>>1842083
there are several books and articles that explain how they fucked up

why the hell are you asking this place when 5 seconds in google could give you a better answer?
>>
There's nothing they could have done. They were literally sabotaged by the higher ups.
>>
>never hire hogan
>tell everyone who wants creative control to get fucked and do their job
>>
>>1842707
but Hogan was the reason they were ever competitive to begin with
>>
>>1842707
t. underage idiot
>>
>>1842711

LOL
>>
>>1842717
t. underage idiot
>>
not become the wwf seniors' tour
>>
The more I read about history the more it's apparent that Nash has the most blame for killing that company. So I'd either not hire him or try to make sure he didn't get all the power.
>>
Don't give wrestlers creative control.
>>
WCW was killed by Turner.
AOL put them to sleep but ultimately it was WCW's fault but more so Turner for allowing WCW to implode.
>>
>no real compelling stories
>feuds were okay
>not the best technical wrestlers
>70% of the fights were garbage
think that about sums it up
>>
>>1842075
Not have everyone in the nwo. Not have every stable be nwo or piggy backing off of nwo. Break up nwo before the Wolfpack became a different nwo. Although their theme was based.
>>
Not have Goldberg vs Hogan on Nitro. Hype it up and do it at Starrcade. Would have made record sales so big WCW would still be alive today
>>
>>1842075
its mindboggling that out of all of these in OP pic, only DDP was part of thr Invasion angle. Vince was such a vindictive, cheap cunt during the Invasion.
>>
>>1844726
Or maybe it's because all of those guys were sitting out so they could collect, in full, their massively inflated WCW deals? Dumb fuck. Listen to any shoot about it.
>>
Should have shown Torrie Wilson and Stacy Keibler taking turns worshipping and pampering each others naked feet before moving up to worshipping and servicing each others pussies, then having them 69 in the middle of the ring
>>
>>1842075
Have Nash be the face and have full creative control
>>
>>1842075

>Stop spending money like a Drunken Sailor on bullshit nobody wants
>Never hire Vince Russo
>Dissolve the NWO within three years of it's creation through Sting, Goldberg, Bret Hart & Chris Jericho
>Create and Push Raven's Flock AFTER the NWO died instead of during it's reign of terror
>Less gimmick pay-per-views that cost a fuck-ton and didn't make money (Hog Wild, Bash at The Beach etc. etc.)
>Push Ric Flair & The Four Horsemen for a little bit
>Push some of the more popular Cruiserweights (Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio Jr. etc. etc.) into the Main Event picture
>Push the Women's Division a little bit (Laugh all you want, Madusa & Akira Hokuto were great and all WWE had at the time was Chyna and a bunch of valets)
>Don't have Goldberg Vs. Hogan on regular TV
>Don't fly out THE ENTIRE GODDAMN ROSTER to every fucking show because the booking team couldn't into sticking with a script

All said though, The Death of WCW was a fucking hilarious book holy FUCK.
>>
>>1842075
Done good
>>
>>1842170
>NWO was its best run tho?
>Not understanding the fault liked with Vinny "Gimmick Match" R and the disasterous aol time warner deal.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.